The attempt to refrain the gun control debate

Days of debate here on this topic and lots of nastiness back and forth and a cliche really says it all as lame as it is....guns don't kill, people do.

That's it in a nutshell.

You'll never control the sickness in people's minds.

A person can kill with a car, truck, bomb,...etc., etc.. Where there is a will, there is a way.

Ban any gun you wnat and criminals and crazies will find a way to get one.

Then why don't they have these kinds of incidents in countries where they tightly control gun ownership?

Research it and get back to us.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...string-racist-murders-attacks-immigrants.html

Last edited:
Days of debate here on this topic and lots of nastiness back and forth and a cliche really says it all as lame as it is....guns don't kill, people do.

That's it in a nutshell.

A person can kill with a car, truck, bomb,...etc., etc.. Where there is a will, there is a way.

Then why don't they have these kinds of incidents in countries where they tightly control gun ownership?

Swedish 'serial shooter' denies being behind string of racist murders and attacks against immigrants | Mail Online

I have. You had to go back two years to find an incident ANYWHERE of a mass shooting outside the US.

We can't go a week without one in this country, and you retards say, "Gee, if only those preschoolers were packing heat, we could have avoided a tragedy."

guns-kids-4x3-162gfkt.jpg

Probably a terrible idea outside the NRA crazy zone.

Days of debate here on this topic and lots of nastiness back and forth and a cliche really says it all as lame as it is....guns don't kill, people do.That's it in a nutshell.

So the gang banger with an AK47 is not a problem to you?
The drug dealers with MAC 10's are not a problem to you?
Unless they start shooting people with them. But if they don't, it's all good.
How about those crazy, paranoid, delusional crazy people. Like most NRA types. They go around threatening to shoot almost anyone that would control their guns.

Is that what you are saying? Anyone should have a gun. Cause you know, guns don't kill people.

Days of debate here on this topic and lots of nastiness back and forth and a cliche really says it all as lame as it is....guns don't kill, people do.That's it in a nutshell.

How about those crazy, paranoid, delusional crazy people. Like most NRA types. They go around threatening to shoot almost anyone that would control their guns.

Is that what you are saying? Anyone should have a gun. Cause you know, guns don't kill people.

Are you responding to me or Baretta?

That's it in a nutshell.

But they do.

http://www.gunfacts.info/pdfs/gun-facts/6.1/gun_facts_6_1_screen.pdf

Fact: Strict controls over existing arms failed in Finland. Despite needs-based licensing, storage laws and transportation restrictions,13 Finland experienced a multiple killing school shooting in 2007.14​

That's it in a nutshell.

But they do.

Fact: Strict controls over existing arms failed in Finland. Despite needs-based licensing, storage laws and transportation restrictions,13 Finland experienced a multiple killing school shooting in 2007.14​

Do you have a source that isn't put together by gun-nutters? I mean, seriously, next you'll be posting that cigarettes don't cause cancer because the tobacco industry said so.

Swedish 'serial shooter' denies being behind string of racist murders and attacks against immigrants | Mail Online

I have. You had to go back two years to find an incident ANYWHERE of a mass shooting outside the US.

We can't go a week without one in this country, and you retards say, "Gee, if only those preschoolers were packing heat, we could have avoided a tragedy."

guns-kids-4x3-162gfkt.jpg

Probably a terrible idea outside the NRA crazy zone.

First of all I didn't say any such thing so don't give me that, "you retards" shit. And we hardly have one every few eeks.

But to the point, I don't see you saying how to stop it. You take law abiding citizens guns away then only criminals and crazies will have them.

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. A true nujtob hell bent on shooting will find a way to get a gun or worse.

First of all I didn't say any such thing so don't give me that, "you retards" shit. And we hardly have one every few eeks.

But to the point, I don't see you saying how to stop it. You take law abiding citizens guns away then only criminals and crazies will have them.

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. A true nujtob hell bent on shooting will find a way to get a gun or worse.

Guy, you've been watching too many movies.

Most crazy people are just... crazy. The problem with Cho and Loughner and Lanza was not that they were evil geniuses. It was that they were just able to get guns much too easily.

I've already made proposals.

Before we give you a gun, we do a thorough background check on you and everyone else who lives in that residence.

We treat guns like cars. YOu have to be trained, licensed and insured before you can drive around in one.

Will you still have the occassional guy who got his license pulled cracking up his car on a DUI? Probably. And you'll still have the guy who beats the system.

Will you cut down on the incidence? Definitely.

Guy, you've been watching too many movies.

Most crazy people are just... crazy. The problem with Cho and Loughner and Lanza was not that they were evil geniuses. It was that they were just able to get guns much too easily.

I've already made proposals.

Before we give you a gun, we do a thorough background check on you and everyone else who lives in that residence.

We treat guns like cars. YOu have to be trained, licensed and insured before you can drive around in one.

Will you still have the occassional guy who got his license pulled cracking up his car on a DUI? Probably. And you'll still have the guy who beats the system.

Will you cut down on the incidence? Definitely.

You're not going to cut down on anything. This kind of behavior isn't driven by the availablity of guns. It's driven by emotional distress. If not a gun another method.

It's just an excuse for people like you who want to control what others can and can not do.

It's called being a Liberal Leftwing Democrat or a make-believe Eisenhower Republican.

But they do.

Do you have a source that isn't put together by gun-nutters? I mean, seriously, next you'll be posting that cigarettes don't cause cancer because the tobacco industry said so.
You're such a chickenshit coward.

Gun politics in Finland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jokela school shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But they do.

On that note since you like links when it's to your advantage, post a few explaining why those that never smoked get lung cancer.

As for background checks, if teh VA Tech Shooter and Loughner and Lanza and Joker Holmes could get guns, those background checks are insufficient.

That is why we should arm the teachers & end gun free zones.

My heart goes out to the teachers who knowing they were defenseless because they were not allowed to have a gun yet ran toward the gunshots because they had to stop him. They would have been successful had they had guns or tazers & few would have died. He shot nearly all 26 victims 3 times. They had lots of oppurtunity to take him down as he focused on the at least 90 times targeted aimed fired at others.

How are you planning on taking those away?

As for background checks, if teh VA Tech Shooter and Loughner and Lanza and Joker Holmes could get guns, those background checks are insufficient.

That is why we should arm the teachers & end gun free zones.

My heart goes out to the teachers who knowing they were defenseless because they were not allowed to have a gun yet ran toward the gunshots because they had to stop him. They would have been successful had they had guns or tazers & few would have died. He shot nearly all 26 victims 3 times. They had lots of oppurtunity to take him down as he focused on the at least 90 times targeted aimed fired at others.

Spot-on. Guns are not inherently evil and can be used for good as you just demonstrated.

In all that time the gunman took... an armed and trained person with a gun could have limited at the least the death toll.

Last edited:

He's going into the "hood" unarmed and demand them back. :clap2::badgrin:

He's going into the "hood" unarmed and demand them back. :clap2::badgrin:

Gun buybacks! He's gonna offer a $25 coupon for gangbangers turning in their guns. That'll work!

Forum List

Back