The attempt to put 9/11 on Clinton's watch

Let's recap shall we

Why didn't Clinton kill bin Laden?
Why wasn't Bush even thinking about bin Laden before 3,000 people were killed

Why didn't Clinton do more?
Why didn't Bush do anything at all until 3,000 people were killed?

Why didn't Clinton put a higher priority on terrorism like Bush did?
Would that be the Bush who didn't do a damn thing about terrorism until 3,000 people were killed and then was given 100% support by the Congress? Who didn't have all of his anti terrorism measures either watered down or blocked completely by the Congress? Who wasn't accused of "wagging the dog" when he tried to do something? The same Bush who had a Congress that supported him and didn't impeach him?

Did I miss any? I think I might have

Bush was in office eight months when 9/11 happened.

Clinton was in office eight years and had the first WTC ATTACK, the embassy bombings and the USS Cole. HE DID NOTHING.

When Osama Bin Laden was offered to him by Sudan, HE DID NOTHING. He said no!

Clinton Passed on Killing bin Laden? | FactCheck.org

Clinton later claimed he "misspoke" on this. What he means is Sandy Burgler removed the evidence for this, so now he could deny it!

Clinton Let Bin Laden Slip Away and Metastasize

On Tape, Clinton Admits Passing Up bin Laden Capture; Lewinsky Played Role

There are reasons people hold Clinton accountable for 9/11, there is too much evidence, EVEN OUT OF CLINTON'S OWN MOUTH to deny it.

Double talk and spin your way around this, gang of liberals!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They will Blame the GOP's Fixation on Billy's Private Sex Life as the Distraction that let bin Laden get away...

Because they are Dishonest Fuckstains, not unlike the one on the Unpaid Intern's Navy Blue Dress the President was Molesting while Discussing Troop Deployment on the phone with a Congressman... True story! :thup:

:)

peace...

The idiot Republicans fixation was part of what let bin Laden get away. Also the Republicans not caring about furture attacks as long as they happened on a Democrats watch contributed to 9/11. As did the "We Bad!" attitude the Republicans had back in those days, thinking that terrorists were afraid of them and would never attack on their watch would explain why they did zero after Bush got in office

Of course 8 months later it was "Oh shit! I guess they will attack when we're in charge!

Okay did anyone make any sense of that rambling?

It just seemed to be "Well yeah Clinton let Bin Laden Go, but REPUBLICANS SUCK!"

I mean it made no sense!

Translate please!

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
The idiot Republicans fixation was part of what let bin Laden get away. Also the Republicans not caring about furture attacks as long as they happened on a Democrats watch contributed to 9/11. As did the "We Bad!" attitude the Republicans had back in those days, thinking that terrorists were afraid of them and would never attack on their watch would explain why they did zero after Bush got in office

Of course 8 months later it was "Oh shit! I guess they will attack when we're in charge!

Clinton had KSM Attack the Trade Center in 1993, Killing Americans for the first time on our Soil... One his Watch.

For the Duration of his Presidency, Clinton did NOT Catch who would be the Mastermind of 9/11, and who in Fact Attacked the Towers not once, but Twice... The 2nd time Successfully.

Clinton saw a Declaration of War by al Qaeda in 1996, and KSM planned 9/11 for half of Clinton's Presidency...

Clinton was given a Detailed Report outlining al Qaeda's Desires to use Commercial Aircraft against Targets such as the Pentagon...

For 2 years Clinton did ZERO to stop that or to stop KSM from what he did in 1993 or on 9/11...

Instead, as he walked out the door, al Qaeda retaliated against his Bombing of a Medicinal Factory in the Sudan by hitting the USS Cole.

This was AFTER Clinton REFUSED to take bin Laden from the Sudanese and while he Escalated Iraq to Distract from his Pecker.

THAT was the last time we Knew where bin Laden was, and Clinton wouldn't fuckin' take him...

You Liberals need to Learn your History...

And save me the August PDB... There was nothing there.

"determined to Strike"?... No Shit... They did in 1993 and all of the way up to the Election in 2000... And they Declared War on us in 1996!...

For Fuck's sake you are some Dishonest Motherfuckers.

peace...

Well, you were either lying when you said both parties were to blame....

or you were lying when you laid all the blame on one party.

Either way, you're lying. I don't expect logical consistency in your views - That's asking too much. I only ask that you at least try to spread your inconsistency across posts so as to make it more difficult to spot your glaring hypocrisy.

I Illustrated Blame on both and Included (43) in with the DemocRATS for 2 years...

Did you read it, or did you Assume you Knew what I said?...

And again, you have yet to take issue with ONE thing I Posted... :thup:

peace...

Lol! you "illustrated blame on both sides (no you didn't) before you said that it was all the Dems fault.

Grab some Makers Mark and quit while you're a bit behind...but do share the 'mark.

And again, you Fail to Counter a thing I Posted... :thup:

peace...

I'm still waiting for one of you lying libs to refute this!

Clinton: So we tried to be quite aggressive with them [al Qaeda]. We got – well, Mr. bin Laden used to live in Sudan. He was expelled from Saudi Arabia in 1991, then he went to Sudan. And we’d been hearing that the Sudanese wanted America to start dealing with them again. They released him. At the time, 1996, he had committed no crime against America, so I did not bring him here because we had no basis on which to hold him, though we knew he wanted to commit crimes against America. So I pleaded with the Saudis to take him, ’cause they could have. But they thought it was a hot potato and they didn’t and that’s how he wound up in Afghanistan.

Clinton later claimed he "misspoke" on this. What he means is Sandy Burgler removed the evidence for this, so now he could deny it!

http://www.infowars.com/saved%20pages/Prior_Knowledge/Clinton_let_bin_laden.htm

During a February 2002 speech, Clinton explained that he turned down an offer from Sudan for bin Laden's extradition to the U.S., saying, "At the time, 1996, he had committed no crime against America, so I did not bring him here because we had no basis on which to hold him."

But that wasn't exactly true. By 1996, the 9/11 mastermind had already been named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing by prosecutors in New York.

9/11 Commissioner former Sen. Bob Kerrey said that Clinton told the Commission during his private interview that reports of his comments to the LIA were based on "a misquote."

During his interview with the 9/11 Commission, Clinton was accompanied by longtime aide and former White House counsel Bruce Lindsey, along with former national security advisor Sandy Berger, who insisted in sworn testimony before Congress in Sept. 2002 that there was never any offer from Sudanese officials to turn over bin Laden to the U.S.

But other evidence suggests the Clinton administration did not take advantage of offers to get bin Laden -- and that the Monica Lewinsky scandal was exploding during this time period.

At least two offers from the government of Sudan to arrest Osama bin Laden and turn him over to the U.S. were rebuffed by the Clinton administration in February and March of 1996, a period of time when the former president's attention was distracted by his intensifying relationship with White House intern Monica Lewinsky.

One of the offers took place during a secret meeting in Washington, the same day Clinton was meeting with Lewinsky in the White House just miles away.

On Feb. 6, 1996, then-U.S. Ambassador to the Sudan Tim Carney met with Sudanese Foreign Minister Ali Osman Mohammed Taha at Taha's home in the capital city of Khartoum. The meeting took place just a half mile from bin Laden's residence at the time, according to Richard Miniter's book "Losing bin Laden."

During the meeting, Carney reminded the Sudanese official that Washington was increasingly nervous about the presence of bin Laden in Sudan, reports Miniter.

Foreign Minister Taha countered by saying that Sudan was very concerned about its poor relationship with the U.S.
Then came the bombshell offer:

"If you want bin Laden, we will give you bin Laden," Foreign Minister Taha told Ambassador Carney.

The fact of the matter is, the above is why (OBVIOUSLY) Sandy Burgler stole documents from the National Archives. To cover Clinton's trail and give him cover for him NOW to claim "he was obsessed with getting Bin Laden."

BS! As usual CLINTON LIED, EVERYONE ABOVE THE 75 FLOOR OF THE WTC DIED!

THERE ARE REASONS Clinton is held accountable for 9/11.

The Clinton admin put up walls between the intelligence agencies MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE TO COORDINATE INTELLIGENCE.

He put up rules that they couldn't use informants who had any ties to terrorism, MEANING THEY COULDN'T GET TERRORISM INFO, PERIOD!

He IGNORED TERRORISM ON HIS WATCH, rather than risk his "approval numbers" and treated it as only a "law enforcement" problem.

And finally, he, BY HIS OWN ADMISSION, was offered Bin Laden and he TURNED IT DOWN, because he didn't want to deal with that hot potato.

For all these reasons, Clinton will be held responsible, I don't care how many red faced hysterical rantings he has with Chris Wallace.

And the prior post means, dear op, that you got your ass kicked.

You hoped to get Clinton off the hook, but all your thread accomplished is to make it clear, Clinton's responsibility.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Everything is Bush's fault. Ok, got it.

I never said everything was Bush's fault, but a terrorist attack that happened on his watch, yeahm he's at fault

Clinton's actions in Somalia and elsewhere directly led to the attack on 9/11. Osama bin Laden is quoted as saying so.
BUt spin away.

Bin Laden wrote, that after Somalia, he knew the US, was a "paper tiger."

Only he didn't count on Bush being a real tiger, who retaliated.

I'm still waiting for one of you lying libs to refute this!

Clinton: So we tried to be quite aggressive with them [al Qaeda]. We got – well, Mr. bin Laden used to live in Sudan. He was expelled from Saudi Arabia in 1991, then he went to Sudan. And we’d been hearing that the Sudanese wanted America to start dealing with them again. They released him. At the time, 1996, he had committed no crime against America, so I did not bring him here because we had no basis on which to hold him, though we knew he wanted to commit crimes against America. So I pleaded with the Saudis to take him, ’cause they could have. But they thought it was a hot potato and they didn’t and that’s how he wound up in Afghanistan.

http://www.infowars.com/saved%20pages/Prior_Knowledge/Clinton_let_bin_laden.htm

During a February 2002 speech, Clinton explained that he turned down an offer from Sudan for bin Laden's extradition to the U.S., saying, "At the time, 1996, he had committed no crime against America, so I did not bring him here because we had no basis on which to hold him."

But that wasn't exactly true. By 1996, the 9/11 mastermind had already been named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing by prosecutors in New York.

9/11 Commissioner former Sen. Bob Kerrey said that Clinton told the Commission during his private interview that reports of his comments to the LIA were based on "a misquote."

During his interview with the 9/11 Commission, Clinton was accompanied by longtime aide and former White House counsel Bruce Lindsey, along with former national security advisor Sandy Berger, who insisted in sworn testimony before Congress in Sept. 2002 that there was never any offer from Sudanese officials to turn over bin Laden to the U.S.

But other evidence suggests the Clinton administration did not take advantage of offers to get bin Laden -- and that the Monica Lewinsky scandal was exploding during this time period.

At least two offers from the government of Sudan to arrest Osama bin Laden and turn him over to the U.S. were rebuffed by the Clinton administration in February and March of 1996, a period of time when the former president's attention was distracted by his intensifying relationship with White House intern Monica Lewinsky.

One of the offers took place during a secret meeting in Washington, the same day Clinton was meeting with Lewinsky in the White House just miles away.

On Feb. 6, 1996, then-U.S. Ambassador to the Sudan Tim Carney met with Sudanese Foreign Minister Ali Osman Mohammed Taha at Taha's home in the capital city of Khartoum. The meeting took place just a half mile from bin Laden's residence at the time, according to Richard Miniter's book "Losing bin Laden."

During the meeting, Carney reminded the Sudanese official that Washington was increasingly nervous about the presence of bin Laden in Sudan, reports Miniter.

Foreign Minister Taha countered by saying that Sudan was very concerned about its poor relationship with the U.S.
Then came the bombshell offer:

"If you want bin Laden, we will give you bin Laden," Foreign Minister Taha told Ambassador Carney.

The fact of the matter is, the above is why (OBVIOUSLY) Sandy Burgler stole documents from the National Archives. To cover Clinton's trail and give him cover for him NOW to claim "he was obsessed with getting Bin Laden."

BS! As usual CLINTON LIED, EVERYONE ABOVE THE 75 FLOOR OF THE WTC DIED!

THERE ARE REASONS Clinton is held accountable for 9/11.

The Clinton admin put up walls between the intelligence agencies MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE TO COORDINATE INTELLIGENCE.

He put up rules that they couldn't use informants who had any ties to terrorism, MEANING THEY COULDN'T GET TERRORISM INFO, PERIOD!

He IGNORED TERRORISM ON HIS WATCH, rather than risk his "approval numbers" and treated it as only a "law enforcement" problem.

And finally, he, BY HIS OWN ADMISSION, was offered Bin Laden and he TURNED IT DOWN, because he didn't want to deal with that hot potato.

For all these reasons, Clinton will be held responsible, I don't care how many red faced hysterical rantings he has with Chris Wallace.

Yep...

And then Failed to do anything about Commerical Airline Safety for 2 YEARS after getting a Detailed Report about how al Qaeda wanted to use them as Missiles against Targets like the Pentagon...

2 years later... They did.

Fail.

peace...

So was he the head of al Qaeda?... The Boss of KSM, the Mastermind behind 9/11?...

Or not, Bill?

Because if so, he was in on the Attack in 1993 and the Declaration of War Against us in 1996.

peace...

Clinton had KSM Attack the Trade Center in 1993, Killing Americans for the first time on our Soil... One his Watch.

For the Duration of his Presidency, Clinton did NOT Catch who would be the Mastermind of 9/11, and who in Fact Attacked the Towers not once, but Twice... The 2nd time Successfully.

Clinton saw a Declaration of War by al Qaeda in 1996, and KSM planned 9/11 for half of Clinton's Presidency...

Clinton was given a Detailed Report outlining al Qaeda's Desires to use Commercial Aircraft against Targets such as the Pentagon...

Bush would have also had that detailed report. What did he do?

An entire thread spent on pointing fingers and assigning blame solves NOTHING.

Clinton and Bush both could have done more, based on the intelligence they had in their possession, to prevent 9/11 from happening.

Bush and Obama are BOTH to blame for the catastrophic economic collapse that this country is in the midst of.

Now that blame has been fully assigned to BOTH political parties, the big question is........what the hell are we the people going to do about it? Keep electing the same idiots, dunderheads, liars, power brokers, sexual deviants, and money whores, or throw them all out and start over?

Let's recap shall we

Why didn't Clinton kill bin Laden?
Why wasn't Bush even thinking about bin Laden before 3,000 people were killed

Why didn't Clinton do more?
Why didn't Bush do anything at all until 3,000 people were killed?

Why didn't Clinton put a higher priority on terrorism like Bush did?
Would that be the Bush who didn't do a damn thing about terrorism until 3,000 people were killed and then was given 100% support by the Congress? Who didn't have all of his anti terrorism measures either watered down or blocked completely by the Congress? Who wasn't accused of "wagging the dog" when he tried to do something? The same Bush who had a Congress that supported him and didn't impeach him?

Did I miss any? I think I might have

Yeah, add

Clinton was given a detailed report
Bush would have also had that "detailed" report

Everything is Bush's fault. Ok, got it.

I never said everything was Bush's fault, but a terrorist attack that happened on his watch, yeahm he's at fault

Clinton's actions in Somalia and elsewhere directly led to the attack on 9/11. Osama bin Laden is quoted as saying so.
BUt spin away.

You talking military actions? Then what you are doing there is blaming America. What the fuck you gonna do when some terrorist Bush's invasion of Iraq led to his attack? Are you going to blame that on Bush?[/B]

The Gore Commission Demanded Tougher Airline Security, But Airlines And Conservatives Said No
Janet Hessert

"The federal government should consider aviation security as a national security issue, and provide substantial funding for capital improvements. The Commission believes that terrorist attacks on civil aviation are directed at the United States, and that there should be an ongoing federal commitment to reducing the threats that they pose."
Gore Commission final report, February 12, 1997

On July 25, 1996, shortly after the crash of TWA flight 800, President Clinton asked Vice President Gore to chair a commission on improving air transportation safety. As a result, the White House Commission on Aviation Safety and Security, commonly known as the Gore Commission, conducted an in-depth analysis of the U.S. commercial airlines' safeguards against terrorist attacks. In its final report, the Gore Commission found that security measures used by U.S. airlines were extremely inadequate, and made over fifty recommendations to improve security.

Democrats.com Exclusive: The Gore Commission Demanded Tougher Airline Security, But Airlines And Conservatives Said No

The problem wasn't Clinton doing nothing about terrorism. He did plenty, or tried to. The problem was the Republicans blocking Clinton from doing anything about terrorism. The bigger problem is the reason they stopped him because it likely still applies. They didn't care about stopping the terrorist attacks because they were happening under a Democratic President

BUt spin away.

You talking military actions? Then what you are doing there is blaming America. What the fuck you gonna do when some terrorist Bush's invasion of Iraq led to his attack? Are you going to blame that on Bush?[/B]

I'm not even sure that is coherent enough to respond to.
Clinton's actions and policies led to 9/11. This is not really open to debate.

BUt spin away.

I'm not even sure that is coherent enough to respond to.
Clinton's actions and policies led to 9/11. This is not really open to debate.

In that you are 100% correct. Clinton's attempts to kill Bin Laden and other Al-Qaeda terrorists did contribute to 9/11. Are you saying that he was wrong to try and kill them? :confused:

And don't forget, his efforts to kill Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda were slammed by the GOP.

Another thing that's not up for debate was that Bush was briefed on Bin Laden and given a report detailing their plans to wage a huge attack on US soil but chose to do nothing about it, even after 8 months.

And what was Bush's response to Bin Laden and 9/11?

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

Thanks, George. He masterminds the murder of thousands of Americans on American soil and you don't give two shits about him. WAY TO GO!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back