It's a good thing we bailed out Chrysler and the UAW!

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
For an almost unbelievable third time in less than a year, several Chrysler workers have been caught on film smoking weed and drinking alcohol while on short breaks before heading back to the assembly line.

Chrysler UAW workers caught getting drunk, high – again [Video]

These asshats would never have been able to afford alcohol and marijuana on unemployment! Doesn't the QA shown in this video make you want to run out and buy a Chrysler?

Yea it's pretty sad...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YaQCsrDfdY]‪Chrysler Workers in Michigan Caught Smoking & Drinking - "Again" 7-14-2011‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

More good loyal Democrats. These are by far the biggest Obama supporters in the country. How much Cash do these Unions give Obama and the Democrats? Bet it's a whole lot.

These asshats would never have been able to afford alcohol and marijuana on unemployment! Doesn't the QA shown in this video make you want to run out and buy a Chrysler?

They can't be fired, so no worries.. The company doesn't have to worry about making a profit - Dear Leader will make sure they continue to run as a government/corporate joint venture (Fascism.)

(Shit - I have a Dodge...)

Each of them I am sure an Obama supporter.

Oh that's a 100% certainty. These wankers represent most Democrats perfectly. Just have a conversation with an average Democrat and you'll eventually get around to realizing they really are just lazy entitlement wankers. They are the Democrat's most solid voting base for sure. What a disgrace.

Seriously,WTF have the Democrats done to Detroit? What a fucking Third World disaster. Hasn't Michigan had enough of Demwits? Can things get any worse in Detroit? Yikes!

For an almost unbelievable third time in less than a year, several Chrysler workers have been caught on film smoking weed and drinking alcohol while on short breaks before heading back to the assembly line.

Chrysler UAW workers caught getting drunk, high – again [Video]

Doesn't this happen in alot of places though? I hardly think Chrysler is the only place where workers drink and get high on the clock.

Golden parachutes for failures who screwed up the pensions of thousands of workers are OK in the conservative republican libertarian's mind, but this is such a horrible thing they gloat over it. What a bunch of hypocrites. Anyone who has worked for enough years knows lots of people do these things and cross all classes etc etc etc..... and it is going on at this very minute and will continue....

Doesn't this happen in alot of places though? I hardly think Chrysler is the only place where workers drink and get high on the clock.

It isn't 1970 anymore.

Virtually ALL non-union jobs do drug testing and have a zero tolerance policy. None of these guys will get fired and the culture will not change.

Really? all the jobs I worked at I never got drug tested expect in the service. I work for the Federal government now and they do not drug test here.

Really? all the jobs I worked at I never got drug tested expect in the service. I work for the Federal government now and they do not drug test here.

Union.

In non-union jobs - EVERYONE drug tests, everyone. Go get a job at McDonalds or Taco Bell, they will drug test you. Walmart? Damn right. Only the unions - particularly the public employee unions, protect drug use.

Forum List

Back