The attempt to put 9/11 on Clinton's watch

People who don't understand why there needs to be a informational wall between the FBI and The CIA need to do some cursory research before flapping their gums.

Thank you for admitting 9/11 was Clinton's fault.

How about YOU try to do some research to actually justify that stupidity.

Liberals, they alway demand YOU do their research.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

back witht that hysterical cackle, again?

what on earth are you babbling about?

and yes, you're being asked to do your own research. perhaps people would like to see you more well informed so you spew less incorrect information and propaganda.

that said, here's a good starting point for you:

Transcript: Bin Laden determined to strike in US

After U.S. missile strikes on his base in Afghanistan in 1998, bin Laden told followers he wanted to retaliate in Washington, according to a -- -- service.

An Egyptian Islamic Jihad (EIJ) operative told - - service at the same time that bin Laden was planning to exploit the operative's access to the U.S. to mount a terrorist strike.

The millennium plotting in Canada in 1999 may have been part of bin Laden's first serious attempt to implement a terrorist strike in the U.S.

Convicted plotter Ahmed Ressam has told the FBI that he conceived the idea to attack Los Angeles International Airport himself, but that in ---, Laden lieutenant Abu Zubaydah encouraged him and helped facilitate the operation. Ressam also said that in 1998 Abu Zubaydah was planning his own U.S. attack.

Ressam says bin Laden was aware of the Los Angeles operation. Although Bin Laden has not succeeded, his attacks against the U.S. Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania in 1998 demonstrate that he prepares operations years in advance and is not deterred by setbacks. Bin Laden associates surveyed our embassies in Nairobi and Dar es Salaam as early as 1993, and some members of the Nairobi cell planning the bombings were arrested and deported in 1997.

Al Qaeda members -- including some who are U.S. citizens -- have resided in or traveled to the U.S. for years, and the group apparently maintains a support structure that could aid attacks.

Two al-Qaeda members found guilty in the conspiracy to bomb our embassies in East Africa were U.S. citizens, and a senior EIJ member lived in California in the mid-1990s.

A clandestine source said in 1998 that a bin Laden cell in New York was recruiting Muslim-American youth for attacks.

We have not been able to corroborate some of the more sensational threat reporting, such as that from a ---- service in 1998 saying that Bin Laden wanted to hijack a U.S. aircraft to gain the release of "Blind Sheikh" Omar Abdel Rahman and other U.S.-held extremists.

Nevertheless, FBI information since that time indicates patterns of suspicious activity in this country consistent with preparations for hijackings or other types of attacks, including recent surveillance of federal buildings in New York.

The FBI is conducting approximately 70 full-field investigations throughout the U.S. that it considers bin Laden-related. CIA and the FBI are investigating a call to our embassy in the UAE in May saying that a group or bin Laden supporters was in the U.S. planning attacks with explosives

Transcript: Bin Laden determined to strike in US - CNN

in response, bush made the bolded comment:

"All right,’ he said. ‘You’ve covered your ass, now.’” [Suskind, 2006, pp. 2; Washington Post, 6/20/2006]

August 6, 2001: Bush Tells CIA Regarding Bin Laden Warning, ‘You’ve Covered Your Ass, Now’

Last edited:
The FACT is, the reason 9/11 happened is because Clinton put up roadblocks to prevent intelligence gathering

quit lying.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OH GET THIS! First you claim it was a good thing that Clinton put up the roadblocks, now you deny it ever happened.

BAD NEWS. That is exactly what Jamie Gorelick did!

FrontPage Magazine - How Chinagate Led to 9/11

Gorelick Rejected Attempt to Revise 'Wall' Memo

She put up the walls between intelligence communities!

Now try and double talk around that!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

People who don't understand why there needs to be a informational wall between the FBI and The CIA need to do some cursory research before flapping their gums.

Thank you for admitting 9/11 was Clinton's fault.

How about YOU try to do some research to actually justify that stupidity.

Liberals, they alway demand YOU do their research.

back witht that hysterical cackle, again?

what on earth are you babbling about?

and yes, you're being asked to do your own research. perhaps people would like to see you more well informed so you spew less incorrect information and propaganda.

that said, here's a good starting point for you:

Transcript: Bin Laden determined to strike in US

After U.S. missile strikes on his base in Afghanistan in 1998, bin Laden told followers he wanted to retaliate in Washington, according to a -- -- service.

An Egyptian Islamic Jihad (EIJ) operative told - - service at the same time that bin Laden was planning to exploit the operative's access to the U.S. to mount a terrorist strike.

The millennium plotting in Canada in 1999 may have been part of bin Laden's first serious attempt to implement a terrorist strike in the U.S.

Convicted plotter Ahmed Ressam has told the FBI that he conceived the idea to attack Los Angeles International Airport himself, but that in ---, Laden lieutenant Abu Zubaydah encouraged him and helped facilitate the operation. Ressam also said that in 1998 Abu Zubaydah was planning his own U.S. attack.

Ressam says bin Laden was aware of the Los Angeles operation. Although Bin Laden has not succeeded, his attacks against the U.S. Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania in 1998 demonstrate that he prepares operations years in advance and is not deterred by setbacks. Bin Laden associates surveyed our embassies in Nairobi and Dar es Salaam as early as 1993, and some members of the Nairobi cell planning the bombings were arrested and deported in 1997.

Al Qaeda members -- including some who are U.S. citizens -- have resided in or traveled to the U.S. for years, and the group apparently maintains a support structure that could aid attacks.

Two al-Qaeda members found guilty in the conspiracy to bomb our embassies in East Africa were U.S. citizens, and a senior EIJ member lived in California in the mid-1990s.

A clandestine source said in 1998 that a bin Laden cell in New York was recruiting Muslim-American youth for attacks.

We have not been able to corroborate some of the more sensational threat reporting, such as that from a ---- service in 1998 saying that Bin Laden wanted to hijack a U.S. aircraft to gain the release of "Blind Sheikh" Omar Abdel Rahman and other U.S.-held extremists.

Nevertheless, FBI information since that time indicates patterns of suspicious activity in this country consistent with preparations for hijackings or other types of attacks, including recent surveillance of federal buildings in New York.

The FBI is conducting approximately 70 full-field investigations throughout the U.S. that it considers bin Laden-related. CIA and the FBI are investigating a call to our embassy in the UAE in May saying that a group or bin Laden supporters was in the U.S. planning attacks with explosives

Transcript: Bin Laden determined to strike in US - CNN

in response, bush made the bolded comment:

"All right,’ he said. ‘You’ve covered your ass, now.’” [Suskind, 2006, pp. 2; Washington Post, 6/20/2006]

August 6, 2001: Bush Tells CIA Regarding Bin Laden Warning, ‘You’ve Covered Your Ass, Now’

That makes absolutely no sense as to how that refutes what I've said.

How does a comment from 2006, refute what Clinton did in the 90s?

Makes NO sense whatsoever.

I can't even begin to fathom the level of cognitive impairment required to read my statement and conclude what you did...

Except, I've read other posts from you so I have some perspective.

Notice he doesn't even TRY to back up his mindless argument that it was a good thing, that Clinton made it impossible to prevent terrorism by putting roadblocks between intelligence communities.

I'm still waiting for you to back up that one.

And then YOU talk about cognitive impairment?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
The CIA gather intelligence. The FBI arrests people.

Law enforcement agencies don't like standing idly by as people break the law and intelligence agencies don't like when law enforcement agencies arrest their best leads.

You also forget that Gorelick and the Clinton admin also said that they could not use informants that had any ties to terrorism meaning they could not use informants at all!

But your idiocy has nothing to do with collecting information on terrorism. That's an argument for COOPERATION BETWEEN THE AGENCIES, not putting up roadblocks!

And the libs grow quiet once again.

They must be going to their pay masters, er I mean their liberal think tanks and getting more BS spin to use!

You dumbasses who try to blame Clinton for 9/11 need to watch this when that very same accusation was put to him on FOX news.

‪Bill Clinton Kicks Neocon Ass on their own network!‬‏ - YouTube

Bottom line...........

1) 9/11 happened on Bush's watch

2) Bush was warned about a planned Al-Qaeda attack by both Clinton and a report he was given

3) Bush chose to ignore the warnings he was given

4) Whether you like it or not this really was Bush's fault

5) No matter how you try and rewrite history you can't ignore the facts (see above video)

I'm sure he got no specfic target for this attack. No map showing where the attack was going to happen. No timetable.

Where do you look?? Do you lock down the entire USA because you got a threat?? Which city will be hit?? L.A., Chicago, Detroit, Boston, NY, San Francisco??? Hey you have all of America to chose from.

I f Clinton thought the attack was real then why didn't he lock down the entire USA. He had the info first and just passed it on.

Plenty of blame to go around for 9/11 but because Bush was POTUS he will always get the lions share.

You dumbasses who try to blame Clinton for 9/11 need to watch this when that very same accusation was put to him on FOX news.

Bottom line...........

2) Bush was warned about a planned Al-Qaeda attack by both Clinton and a report he was given

5) No matter how you try and rewrite history you can't ignore the facts (see above video)

I'm sure he got no specfic target for this attack. No map showing where the attack was going to happen. No timetable.

Where do you look?? Do you lock down the entire USA because you got a threat?? Which city will be hit?? L.A., Chicago, Detroit, Boston, NY, San Francisco??? Hey you have all of America to chose from.

I f Clinton thought the attack was real then why didn't he lock down the entire USA. He had the info first and just passed it on.

Plenty of blame to go around for 9/11 but because Bush was POTUS he will always get the lions share.

Then why didn't Bush send flunkies into the national archives to steal documents?

Bottom line...........

Then why didn't Bush send flunkies into the national archives to steal documents?

Probably because he wasn't smart enough to think of it. He DID lack a bit in intelligence, ya know.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I blame the terrorists, but that's just me I guess. Hell, I blame Hitler for killing the Jews! Ain't that nuts?

That doesn't mean countries like France or England didn't share any blame for seeing what has happening right before their eyes and doing nothing about it, until it was too late.

(No, I don't mean killing the Jews. I mean seeing Hitler ramping up for war, and the Europeans keep giving way until it was too late. Only Churchill "got it" and kept warning people, but no one listened. These countries also share a responsibility)

Probably because he wasn't smart enough to think of it. He DID lack a bit in intelligence, ya know.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, that must explain why Bush's economy was so good compared with Obama's. Because Obama is sooooooooooooo schmart.

What liberals consider "intelligence." LOL

I blame the terrorists, but that's just me I guess. Hell, I blame Hitler for killing the Jews! Ain't that nuts?

That doesn't mean countries like France or England didn't share any blame for seeing what has happening right before their eyes and doing nothing about it, until it was too late.

(No, I don't mean killing the Jews. I mean seeing Hitler ramping up for war, and the Europeans keep giving way until it was too late. Only Churchill "got it" and kept warning people, but no one listened. These countries also share a responsibility)

France and England share the blame for Hitler killing the Jews? Holy shit man. Did Russia share the blame as well?

Bush's terrorism Czar says Bush was a moron who ignored him and warnings. NOT treating AlQaeda as criminals was how idiot Bush picked a fight with 1.6 BILLION person religion. Idiot pubs and their silly dupes....

Bush's terrorism Czar says Bush was a moron who ignored him and warnings. NOT treating AlQaeda as criminals was how idiot Bush picked a fight with 1.6 BILLION person religion. Idiot pubs and their silly dupes....

Look you illiterate Polish nitiwit... go learn some English and then come back. Till then.. buzz the fuck off.

France and England share the blame for Hitler killing the Jews? Holy shit man. Did Russia share the blame as well?

Reading comprehension is not your best quality, I take it.

Look you illiterate Polish nitiwit... go learn some English and then come back. Till then.. buzz the fuck off.

Why do those from other countries think they have any business discussing our politics.

You don't see Americans arguing polish politics, not that we care.

Everything is Bush's fault. Ok, got it.

I never said everything was Bush's fault, but a terrorist attack that happened on his watch, yeahm he's at fault

There is good reason that the blame goes to Clinton.

It was his admin that put in place the walls between intelligence agencies, MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE TO connect the dots to 9/11.

There is a reason the "Path to 9/11" was on ABC once and since them has never been on DVD. Because it clearly shows how the Clinton admin ignored terrorism on his watch, seeing it only as a "law enforcement" problem.

There is a reason Sandy Burgler stole documents from the national archives to help cover up this trail.

Yes, Bush didn't see this coming, but he didn't put up the roadblocks that prevented us from seeing it coming.

Also once it happened, Bush did a 180 and reacted as swiftly as possible.

Clinton, on the other hand, did little on the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, the embassy attacks in Africa, and the USS Cole.

IN FACT, the ONLY time he really reacted was when Monica Lewinsky was giving a deposition, and ALL OF A SUDDEN, Clinton felt it necessary to bomb Iraq (or as Bush put it, "hit a camel in the butt") to get the Deposition off the front pages.

You libs can squawk all you want, that Bush should be to blame for everything, but we remember the chain of events leading up to 9/11.

As for the economic crisis. I guess you libs forgot who took over the Congress in 2007.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Clinton did more to combat terrorism than any president before him.

Burger did not steal any document from the National Archives. He did walk out with some copies of some documents but the originals never left the building. so your charge of some kind of cover up is wrong.

YOu need to review your history.

There are 8 Warsaws in the USA, ya fegging morons. Try reading Richard Clark's book on 9/11 and how totally incompetent Bush/Cheney were. Stupidest, greediest party in the modern world.

Forum List

Back