The assholes at Buzzfeed are openly joking about assassinating President Trump

Apparently they want a colonoscopy by the secret service. :eusa_eh:

A word to all of you approaching 50. Don't put off your colonoscopy as the experience isn't at all that unpleasant. (Likewise with root canals.)

That's no longer necessary. Now you can send a stool sample into a lab. :eek:

Stool sample can detect signs of cancer but a benefit of colonoscopies is that any found polyps are removed during the exam. Over time, some polyps can turn into colon cancer.

Butt back to the OP, I sure hope they detect the assholes discussing assassination.

A word to all of you approaching 50. Don't put off your colonoscopy as the experience isn't at all that unpleasant. (Likewise with root canals.)

Stool sample can detect signs of cancer but a benefit of colonoscopies is that any found polyps are removed during the exam. Over time, some polyps can turn into colon cancer.

Butt back to the OP, I sure hope they detect the assholes discussing assassination.
]

Whoah, they pull polyps out of your ass? Why did my ex have to have surgery for that then? wtf?

Is it only butt polyps they can do that with or what?

Because apparently cervical polyps require surgery.

]

Whoah, they pull polyps out of your ass? Why did my ex have to have surgery for that then? wtf?

Not the same at all and there are lot of variables

]

How big and long a pair of hemostats can be shoved up your azz?

]

They can try it. Just like I'd try to de-finger them

]

They can try it. Just like I'd try to de-finger them
I can proudly say that, I almost punched out a proctologist I had to see in 1996 for a weightlifting accident...
Butt, these guyz at Buzzfeed better watch out...

I wouldn't say it's everyone on the left, but some of them are in the grip of a fundamentalist ideology.

I don't care how much you disagree with the President, joking about assassination is never acceptable.

I wouldn't say it's everyone on the left, but some of them are in the grip of a fundamentalist ideology.

I don't care how much you disagree with the President, joking about assassination is never acceptable.
It would help if the elite didn't use the process of creating splits in society with their negative rhetoric....

Apparently, the insanity that has gripped the left and the mainstream media knows no bounds of decency.
It wasn't right when you assholes woudl joke about assasinating Obama- and its not right for people to joke about assasinating Trump.

Link por favor
It was 1, maybe 2 people on twitter. Not worth your trouble.

All hard leftists seem to agree on the message.
3A3C691800000578-3924052-image-a-11_1478789934501.jpg

3CCE2C8000000578-4189124-image-m-58_1486143370638.jpg

3CCE2C8C00000578-4189124-image-a-56_1486143353353.jpg

Over 12,000 tweets are calling for Trump's assassination. Here's how the Secret Service handles it

The party of "not hating", seems to be very pro assassinations.

The most likely scenario will be Trump slumped over his golf cart steering wheel with a half eaten Big Mac clutched in his small hand

Link por favor
It was 1, maybe 2 people on twitter. Not worth your trouble.

Buzzfeed employees or did they just quote randomers on twitter?
Well, they accused Trump using the same method, so why not give them a dose of their own medicine?
The press said that Trump said something when in fact he simply had somebody else's quote from somebody else's tweet in his tweet.

I call it Karma that somebody in the press gets it for the same thing.

Forum List

Back