Newseek writer Mean Kurt Eichenwald hopes GOP family members "lose insurance, get tortured, & die"

Well, it sounds pretty bad but if you read his full tweet (I know the print is pretty small) he's going to die if he loses his coverage. Don't know what he's got but he's got good reason to be upset, I think, that Republicans are no longer requiring that pre-existing conditions be covered. Should you wish death on someone who has just made a decision that could well kill you? That's debatable, but when it comes to shooting scenarios, some would say if someone is threatening you, shoot 'em. And this guy is only "wishing," not aiming.

Well, it sounds pretty bad but if you read his full tweet (I know the print is pretty small) he's going to die if he loses his coverage. Don't know what he's got but he's got good reason to be upset, I think, that Republicans are no longer requiring that pre-existing conditions be covered. Should you wish death on someone who has just made a decision that could well kill you? That's debatable, but when it comes to shooting scenarios, some would say if someone is threatening you, shoot 'em. And this guy is only "wishing," not aiming.
He has a position where people will read what he writes yet he shows through his own choice of words that he has vile nature and is complaining because his wife will have to work for a few extra years.

He has a position where people will read what he writes yet he shows through his own choice of words that he has vile nature and is complaining because his wife will have to work for a few extra years.
He is the repellent creature who absurdly claimed he was attacked by a .gif someone sent him in an email and the pussy little worm pressed charges against an ex-marine, who was actually arrested.

Notice that not one of the ^^ RWNJs^^ has offered facts to back up their "allegations".

Typical.

Read his work. Its impeccable. If you disagree, post proof.

He is the repellent creature who absurdly claimed he was attacked by a .gif someone sent him in an email and the pussy little worm pressed charges against an ex-marine, who was actually arrested.

Thank you. That Kurt dude shouldn't be given a job writing or speaking for anyone other than his own vile lil self (what a vile lil' worm and it showed).

Kurt has epilepsy, which I also happen to have. During the campaign, Trump voters tweeted some kind of Pepe images/videos to him deliberately trying to induce a seizure. That is the textbook definition of deplorable.

let the record show that OldLady defended Eichenwald's diabolical tweet.

Kurt has epilepsy, which I also happen to have. During the campaign, Trump voters tweeted some kind of Pepe images/videos to him deliberately trying to induce a seizure. That is the textbook definition of deplorable.
Eichenwald said he actually was triggered by a flashing .gif. I'm calling bullshit. He's a liar. Which is even more deplorable than sending flashing gifs. (He also lied about Trump being in a mental hospital. During the campaign. Extra deplorable.) Make sure you watch this sweaty pile of dog shit on Tucker Carlson to get a good picture of just how repugnant the little rat-like creature is.

Forum List

Back