The assholes at Buzzfeed are openly joking about assassinating President Trump

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Apparently, the insanity that has gripped the left and the mainstream media knows no bounds of decency.

Apparently, the insanity that has gripped the left and the mainstream media knows no bounds of decency.

Buzzfeed is the Main Stream Media? Do you do yoga along with this stretch?

Anything is the MSM!
Anything is a win!
Anything is a fence!

We get it.

Threats against the president aren't just not funny, they're also taken very seriously in this country. As they should be.
That fucker needs someone to pinch his nose till it pops like a grape

Threats against the president aren't just not funny, they're also taken very seriously in this country. As they should be.
That fucker needs someone to pinch his nose till it pops like a grape

I'd rather just smash it with my fist.

No need to assassinate Trump. Just poke a small hole in him somewhere around that ugly tie, and the obese bastard will shoot backwards like a deflating balloon for about 5 or 10 minutes until he finally falls to the floor in a small wrinkled blob. There isn't enough hot air in the world to reinflate him back to the round shape we now recognize as our orange clown in chief.

Apparently they want a colonoscopy by the secret service. :eusa_eh:

A word to all of you approatwitch. Don't put off your colonoscopy as the experience isn't at all that unpleasant. (Likewise with root canals.)

Speak for yourself. Nobody and I mean NOBODY is going to wiggle two miles of garden hose throughout my body like laying a highway
And my last root canal was years ago and my right eye STILl twitches

Forum List

Back