the assclown is coming! the assclown is coming!

Oh well, if Hillary and Barack can kiss and make up, I see no reason why Sarah and John can't too. Maybe it will work for him, second time around.

Sarah Palin plans Boston rally with grassroots Tea Party - BostonHerald.com

Mark Williams, a Bay State native and chairman of the Tea Party Express, said John McCain’s former running mate is “very excited” to join the tour and visit Massachusetts.

“She’ll have a blast,” Williams said of Palin’s planned trip to the Bay State. “Despite what the rest of the planet thinks about Massachusetts, it’s a blue-collar, hard-working, working-stiff, family-values state.”

Williams said Palin will “resonate” in communities....."

unfortunately for sarah and mark, we're not stupid, and by family values we don't mean hate people who aren't exactly the same as us.

don't let the door hit you on the way out, sarah.

It's really OBVIOUS you have everything ass-backwards.

Surely you must be aware of how fucking ridiculous you sound.......FACTUALLY ....NOT Politically speaking.

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

once you figure out the daunting task of using the emoticons correctly, pehaps you could enlighten me because as far as i can tell, you make zero sense.

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Daunting task ?????.....Followed by a cockamamie conclusion that it makes "zero sense"?

Ever consider that whatever may seem "daunting" to you, an Obamarrhoid, is a triviality.....a bagatelle, to a NORMAL person ????

If you are consternated.....pardon me....as you can see, I'm trying to come down to your level , and/or the same "dialect" level you and/or your Obamarrhoidal bros "conversate" in....as I was saying....if you are "consternated", then tough shit.

Stay ignorant.

Obviously, as an Obamarrhoid , you can't learn a fucking thing as your idiotic post re Sarah Palin indicates, i.e. you have everything arse-backwards.

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Surely you must be aware of how fucking ridiculous you sound.......FACTUALLY ....NOT Politically speaking.

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

once you figure out the daunting task of using the emoticons correctly, pehaps you could enlighten me because as far as i can tell, you make zero sense.

Daunting task ?????.....Followed by a cockamamie conclusion that it makes "zero sense"?

Ever consider that whatever may seem "daunting" to you, an Obamarrhoid, is a triviality.....a bagatelle, to a NORMAL person ????

If you are consternated.....pardon me....as you can see, I'm trying to come down to your level , and/or the same "dialect" level you and/or your Obamarrhoidal bros "conversate" in....as I was saying....if you are "consternated", then tough shit.

Stay ignorant.

Obviously, as an Obamarrhoid , you can't learn a fucking thing as your idiotic post re Sarah Palin indicates, i.e. you have everything arse-backwards.

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

still haven't figured out those emoticons, eh?

keep trying, we're all pulling for you.
:thup:
:lol:
:rofl:

Give him a break Del. He just learned how to use the toilet seat correctly. It's tough for him to break the habit of usually just throwing shit all over the place and calling it posts. :eusa_shhh:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Mark Williams, a Bay State native and chairman of the Tea Party Express, said John McCain’s former running mate is “very excited” to join the tour and visit Massachusetts.

“She’ll have a blast,” Williams said of Palin’s planned trip to the Bay State. “Despite what the rest of the planet thinks about Massachusetts, it’s a blue-collar, hard-working, working-stiff, family-values state

unfortunately for sarah and mark, we're not stupid, and by family values we don't mean hate people who aren't exactly the same as us.

I have no doubt those Tea Baggers in MA are hard at work getting their signs emblazoned with Nazi swastikas and nooses together for this "party". Has Faux News started giving crowd estimates, yet?

The FAGGOTS are hard at work in Mass? I didn't know homos were Nazi's.

Stay ignorant.

Apparently, you can't read English and understand what's written. NO ONE seems to be confused about the emoticons except you.

BTW, it's bad enough that you are the only one that is baffled with the emoticons, as an Obamarrhoid you can't seem to grasp REALITY .....and that is a serious matter.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

“She’ll have a blast,” Williams said of Palin’s planned trip to the Bay State. “Despite what the rest of the planet thinks about Massachusetts, it’s a blue-collar, hard-working, working-stiff, family-values state

I see you've taken to describing yourself in long sentences now.

B.O......DUH.....C'ya,

The discussion was about the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami.....and apropos of that topic you admitted, on this Forum, that you loved swallowing them thar black sausages........

Stick to what you do best.

I have no doubt those Tea Baggers in MA are hard at work getting their signs emblazoned with Nazi swastikas and nooses together for this "party". Has Faux News started giving crowd estimates, yet?

yeah, we are. it's the leather trenchcoats; we're all about fashion, snugglebunny.

Pale Rider said:
4303181742_1edac43904_m.jpg

Hey Pale -- you might want to consider using another cartoon for your signature. Ol' Boehner pulled a boner just the other day when he kissed Netanyahu on each cheek as a greeting. Uh oh, that's strictly an Arab greeting.

yeah, we are. it's the leather trenchcoats; we're all about fashion, snugglebunny.

So, are you a Tea Bagger, or a faggot? Apparently, you are not allowed to be both.

You are so right...and that is why we like Palin, instead of fuckfaces like yourself.

Pale Rider said:

Hey Pale -- you might want to consider using another cartoon for your signature. Ol' Boehner pulled a boner just the other day when he kissed Netanyahu on each cheek as a greeting. Uh oh, that's strictly an Arab greeting.

Boehner ain't the President Mag. It's a completely different protocol.

You are so right...and that is why we like Palin, instead of fuckfaces like yourself.

Wow....and all this time, I thought it was simply because you all are just a little dumber than Caribou Barbie...

“She’ll have a blast,” Williams said of Palin’s planned trip to the Bay State. “Despite what the rest of the planet thinks about Massachusetts, it’s a blue-collar, hard-working, working-stiff, family-values state.”

i can't begin to tell you how upsetting i find it that you prefer sarah to me.

i'm crushed, a shell of a man.

i had no idea that you were gay.

Forum List

Back