the assclown is coming! the assclown is coming!

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
Sarah Palin plans Boston rally with grassroots Tea Party - BostonHerald.com

Mark Williams, a Bay State native and chairman of the Tea Party Express, said John McCain’s former running mate is “very excited” to join the tour and visit Massachusetts.

“She’ll have a blast,” Williams said of Palin’s planned trip to the Bay State. “Despite what the rest of the planet thinks about Massachusetts, it’s a blue-collar, hard-working, working-stiff, family-values state

Williams said Palin will “resonate” in communities....."

unfortunately for sarah and mark, we're not stupid, and by family values we don't mean hate people who aren't exactly the same as us.

don't let the door hit you on the way out, sarah.

Mark Williams, a Bay State native and chairman of the Tea Party Express, said John McCain’s former running mate is “very excited” to join the tour and visit Massachusetts.

“She’ll have a blast,” Williams said of Palin’s planned trip to the Bay State. “Despite what the rest of the planet thinks about Massachusetts, it’s a blue-collar, hard-working, working-stiff, family-values state

unfortunately for sarah and mark, we're not stupid, and by family values we don't mean hate people who aren't exactly the same as us.

I have no doubt those Tea Baggers in MA are hard at work getting their signs emblazoned with Nazi swastikas and nooses together for this "party". Has Faux News started giving crowd estimates, yet?

I have no doubt those Tea Baggers in MA are hard at work getting their signs emblazoned with Nazi swastikas and nooses together for this "party". Has Faux News started giving crowd estimates, yet?

Anyone who doesn't think like the Democrats are automatically racists.
:hmpf:
Born and raised in the Bay State, not that you care. This state overwhelmingly voted for Obama, so how does that make them racist. Notice how I didn't say 'us' because I didn't vote for the guy. Regardless of Scott Brown's win in this blue state, the folks haven't all of a sudden become racist. There are loons on the fringe of each side. They are the ones with the Nazi swastikas and nooses.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Born and raised in the Bay State, not that you care. This state overwhelmingly voted for Obama, so how does that make them racist. Notice how I didn't say 'us' because I didn't vote for the guy. Regardless of Scott Brown's win in this blue state, the folks haven't all of a sudden become racist. There are loons on the fringe of each side. They are the ones with the Nazi swastikas and nooses.

And how many of the Tea Baggers in MA do you think voted for Obama?

I'm sure she'll be well recieved there.

Despite the fact that Boston is the intellectual capital of the USA, there's stupid people everywhere

Personally, I know quite a few. Unfortunately for them, all are suffering from voters' remorse and have since joined a more conservative group. And yes ... some of them have joined the Tea Party.

Personally, I know quite a few. Unfortunately for them, all are suffering from voters' remorse and have since joined a more conservative group. And yes ... some of them have joined the Tea Party.

Well, hopefully they can refrain from shouting "******" and "faggot" at Palin and maybe they won't spit on her either. Would that make them partisan?

Well, hopefully they can refrain from shouting "******" and "faggot" at Palin and maybe they won't spit on her either. Would that make them partisan?

Let's hope. Too bad not everyone can do that. But we both know VaYank, that there are loons on the fringe of each side. Doesn't make it right, but they are there.

I don't know about spiting and shouting, but hygenically quiet effigy might be nice:

palin-01.jpg

I don't know about spiting and shouting, but hygenically quiet effigy might be nice:

palin-01.jpg

Sarah has bigger tits than that.

It's really OBVIOUS you have everything ass-backwards.

Surely you must be aware of how fucking ridiculous you sound.......FACTUALLY ....NOT Politically speaking.

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back