The Art of the Deal

Hilarious watching the left bitterly foam at the mouth because the North Korean threat to world peace may end because of Trump.

wtf did Donnie do , tweet a peace deal from the golf course in Florida?

F Trump AND his little pony

I always worry when we are doing deals with crazy people who are dependent on China & Russia to keep them afloat. lets hope it works out & not use it for a political foot ball.

lets make a deal -

you elect me and I'll shove my promise to replace healthcare and build a border up your butts where it belongs - then you kiss my butt and pretend you like it.

thats my deal, and you're all suckers.

So who stopped us from eliminating Commie Care and building a wall?

Never heard of it before. How long did you spend on Google trying to find this thing?

And who approved of it? To my knowledge, all churches are different. There is no one church deciding board to approve of anything. Catholics make rules and decisions for their churches, so do Protestants, so do Baptists, so do the Jewish...............

None at all, it was a major discussion on a Christian forum I am a member of.

It is registered by the CCLI making it an "official" worship song. Almost all protestant denominations use CCLI. Not sure about Catholics, never been a part of that organization.

Great, now show me one church that uses this song.

But since you asked so nice...

Video: Church choir sings 'Make America Great Again' song

Wow, that's one hell of a church. How many parishioners does that hold anyway?

The church has a congregation of more than 12,000

Well funny I couldn't see where this concert was at. It sure didn't look like a church to me, it looked like it was in a public event somewhere.

lets make a deal -

you elect me and I'll shove my promise to replace healthcare and build a border up your butts where it belongs - then you kiss my butt and pretend you like it.

Congress - the Republicans - were you under a rock ?

None at all, it was a major discussion on a Christian forum I am a member of.

It is registered by the CCLI making it an "official" worship song. Almost all protestant denominations use CCLI. Not sure about Catholics, never been a part of that organization.

Great, now show me one church that uses this song.

But since you asked so nice...

Video: Church choir sings 'Make America Great Again' song

Wow, that's one hell of a church. How many parishioners does that hold anyway?

The church has a congregation of more than 12,000

Well funny I couldn't see where this concert was at. It sure didn't look like a church to me, it looked like it was in a public event somewhere.

FBC Dallas.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

lets make a deal -

Congress - the Republicans - were you under a rock ?

I was going to ask you the same thing:

Democrats threaten government shutdown over funding for Trump's border wall

Democrats to halt Senate business over Obamacare repeal

Forum List

Back