The Art of the Deal

And of course you Trump zealots think this has nothing to do with NK's nuclear test mountain falling down on top of their equipment and etc. It is not a coincidence that there have been no new test and that Un's willingness to talk started not long after the collapse of Mount Mantap
Trump caused that.
Thank God for Messiah Trump!

But of course he did, just as Trump made the sun come up today!

And of course you Trump zealots think this has nothing to do with NK's nuclear test mountain falling down on top of their equipment and etc. It is not a coincidence that there have been no new test and that Un's willingness to talk started not long after the collapse of Mount Mantap
Trump caused that.
And you said Liberals thought Obama was a messiah, which no one ever said.

Absolutely nobody:

Barbara Walters admits ‘we’ thought Obama was ‘the next messiah’

Trump caused that.

Absolutely nobody:

We got a common theme for 8 years.
upload_2018-4-22_7-46-26.jpeg

upload_2018-4-22_7-46-50.jpeg

upload_2018-4-22_7-47-28.jpeg

upload_2018-4-22_7-47-51.jpeg

upload_2018-4-22_7-48-24.jpeg

upload_2018-4-22_7-48-49.jpeg

upload_2018-4-22_7-50-6.jpeg

upload_2018-4-22_7-50-42.jpeg

upload_2018-4-22_7-51-16.jpeg

upload_2018-4-22_7-51-43.jpeg

upload_2018-4-22_7-52-8.jpeg

Trump caused that.

Absolutely nobody:

View attachment 189418
View attachment 189419
View attachment 189420
View attachment 189421
View attachment 189422
View attachment 189423
View attachment 189424
View attachment 189425
View attachment 189426
View attachment 189427
View attachment 189428

Yeah, but nothing beats this:

Obama action figure.jpg

Trump caused that.

Absolutely nobody:

View attachment 189418
View attachment 189419
View attachment 189420
View attachment 189421
View attachment 189422
View attachment 189423
View attachment 189424
View attachment 189425
View attachment 189426
View attachment 189427
View attachment 189428

View attachment 189429

But did Obama have a certified worship song that was approved for use in any church wishing to do so?

SongSelect by CCLI

Never heard of it before. How long did you spend on Google trying to find this thing?

And who approved of it? To my knowledge, all churches are different. There is no one church deciding board to approve of anything. Catholics make rules and decisions for their churches, so do Protestants, so do Baptists, so do the Jewish...............

Never heard of it before. How long did you spend on Google trying to find this thing?

And who approved of it? To my knowledge, all churches are different. There is no one church deciding board to approve of anything. Catholics make rules and decisions for their churches, so do Protestants, so do Baptists, so do the Jewish...............

None at all, it was a major discussion on a Christian forum I am a member of.

It is registered by the CCLI making it an "official" worship song. Almost all protestant denominations use CCLI. Not sure about Catholics, never been a part of that organization.

It is registered by the CCLI making it an "official" worship song. Almost all protestant denominations use CCLI. Not sure about Catholics, never been a part of that organization.

Great, now show me one church that uses this song.

Don’t need to, the fact that there is a worship song about Trump is enough to make my point

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

But since you asked so nice...

Video: Church choir sings 'Make America Great Again' song

View attachment 189429

But did Obama have a certified worship song that was approved for use in any church wishing to do so?

SongSelect by CCLI

Almost as good as mandatory singing praises to Obama in public schools on the public dime.

View attachment 189429

SongSelect by CCLI

Wow, that's one hell of a church. How many parishioners does that hold anyway?

View attachment 189429

SongSelect by CCLI

Don’t need to, the fact that there is a worship song about Trump is enough to make my point

Actually you didn't make any point because you only claimed that it was sanctioned by the Protestant church but provided no proof.

SongSelect by CCLI

Actually you didn't make any point because you only claimed that it was sanctioned by the Protestant church but provided no proof.

I never said sanctioned, you are just making shit up now because you got your ass handed to you.

SongSelect by CCLI

Almost as good as mandatory singing praises to Obama in public schools on the public dime.

Yep, it is remarkable how alike Trump and Obama are, and how alike their followers are.

SongSelect by CCLI

Wow, that's one hell of a church. How many parishioners does that hold anyway?

The church has a congregation of more than 12,000

Yep, it is remarkable how alike Trump and Obama are, and how alike their followers are.

A private group is not a public school forcing children to partake in worship ceremonies.
Keep your religion out of schools.

lets make a deal -

you elect me and I'll shove my promise to replace healthcare and build a border up your butts where it belongs - then you kiss my butt and pretend you like it.

thats my deal, and you're all suckers.

A private group is not a public school forcing children to partake in worship ceremonies.
Keep your religion out of schools.

It is not my religion, you are the one that worships a man not me

Forum List

Back