The Art of the Deal

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
North Korea Agrees To Unconditional Denuclearization, Suspends Missile Tests, Shuts Down Testing Facility…

image.jpeg

If this continues this will be histories greatest peaceful negotiation for a peaceful and stable outcome to a serious threat to world peace.

Putin, Kim and the China guy, whats his face....all see a weak, stupid illiterate Trump in the white house and they see a gold mine of opportunities.......and Trump, this ignorant bitch will oblige. I just wish the American stupid would wake up and see, these leaders are gonna rule the world someday and the United States, thanks to Trump, the GOP and hillbilly rednecks are gonna wake up soon and find the world has literally passed up by.....But we'll have our coal and 1.50 tax cuts to soothe us.

Putin, Kim and the China guy, whats his face....all see a weak, stupid illiterate Trump in the white house and they see a gold mine of opportunities.......and Trump, this ignorant bitch will oblige. I just wish the American stupid would wake up and see, these leaders are gonna rule the world someday and the United States, thanks to Trump, the GOP and hillbilly rednecks are gonna wake up soon and find the world has literally passed up by.....But we'll have our coal and 1.50 tax cuts to soothe us.
Poor baby, Trump may end up being the greatest negotiator for peace in human history.

wtf did Trump do ?

Un saw the light about providing a better living for his people after he got back from China - Trump was in Florida tweeting.

wtf did Trump do ?

Un saw the light about providing a better living for his people after he got back from China - Trump was in Florida tweeting.

Yep, I predicted this in another thread. I said the left will never give Trump any credit no matter what he does, they will either:

Say that DumBama set the stage for this to happen after he left office.
Say that Trump is being played for a fool and NK is continuing their nuclear arms.
Say that NK was going to do it anyway.

And I am right (in more ways than one) once again. It's like Limbaugh always says "I know liberals like I know my own glorious naked body." You people are so predictable it's almost comical.

Last edited:
And of course you Trump zealots think this has nothing to do with NK's nuclear test mountain falling down on top of their equipment and etc. It is not a coincidence that there have been no new test and that Un's willingness to talk started not long after the collapse of Mount Mantap

And of course you Trump zealots think this has nothing to do with NK's nuclear test mountain falling down on top of their equipment and etc. It is not a coincidence that there have been no new test and that Un's willingness to talk started not long after the collapse of Mount Mantap
Trump caused that.
Thank God for Messiah Trump!

That was a truly pathetic attempt at spinning this as a win for the Dim party.

North Korea Agrees To Unconditional Denuclearization, Suspends Missile Tests, Shuts Down Testing Facility…

View attachment 189208

If this continues this will be histories greatest peaceful negotiation for a peaceful and stable outcome to a serious threat to world peace.

Good. Now the Nobel Prize Committee can remove the stain of embarrassment they wreaked on themselves by giving a Peace Prize to Obumma for doing absolutely nothing, then his going out and turning the entire Middle East on its ear killing a million people and dislocating half the East into Europe leading to the Syrian war, just to look PC for giving a racist prize to the man for his black skin by nominating Trump now for stabilizing one of the greatest nuclear threats to world peace, leading to the saving of untold thousands of starving and dying North Koreans long suffering under the Kim regime. Then they can give Trump a SECOND Peace Prize and Humanitarian Of The Century award when he does the same thing with Iran before the end of his first term.

View attachment 189208

Good. Now the Nobel Prize Committee can remove the stain of embarrassment they wreaked on themselves by giving a Peace Prize to Obumma for doing absolutely nothing, then his going out and turning the entire Middle East on its ear killing a million people and dislocating half the East into Europe leading to the Syrian war, just to look PC for giving a racist prize to the man for his black skin by nominating Trump now for stabilizing one of the greatest nuclear threats to world peace, leading to the saving of untold thousands of starving and dying North Koreans long suffering under the Kim regime. Then they can give Trump a SECOND Peace Prize and Humanitarian Of The Century award when he does the same thing with Iran before the end of his first term.

And Trump had the biggest inaugural crowd in history.

Trump caused that.
Thank God for Messiah Trump!
And you said Liberals thought Obama was a messiah, which no one ever said.

wtf did Trump do ?

Yep, I predicted this in another thread. I said the left will never give Trump any credit no matter what he does, they will either:

Say that DumBama set the stage for this to happen after he left office.
Say that Trump is being played for a fool and NK is continuing their nuclear arms.
Say that NK was going to do it anyway.

And I am right (in more ways than one) once again. It's like Limbaugh always says "I know liberals like I know my own glorious naked body." You people are so predictable it's almost comical.

Tissue?

Forum List

Back