The Art o the Dems: Lying about lying about the lies...

You have no idea what you post, except you lie! See how that works, your moron!

You got an example of my lies? I have an example of yours.

Post mine up! Then I may look for yours, which I probably have!

Here is one of your most recent ones
6TrAuzD.jpg

It's a leftist lie, of a lie, promulgating another lie.... I know you aren't nuanced enough to understand that, but most others with a 3 digit IQ get it! But, you are funny.... want to try again for another one of my lies, before I look for some of yours?
You say that as if it's hard find you lying. :eusa_doh:

You said Martin Luther King Jr. was a Republican. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

So it says here.....

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

It's a leftist lie, of a lie, promulgating another lie.... I know you aren't nuanced enough to understand that, but most others with a 3 digit IQ get it! But, you are funny.... want to try again for another one of my lies, before I look for some of yours?

Hell, you have a lie sitting in your sigline --- attributing your own post to my name.

You mean YOU didn't say those things, did you click on the hyperlink to see just how fucking stupid, and OCD you are little girl?.... You're easy, perhaps I should pick on you more, as you really are a slow moving target!...I see I'm still living in your head RENT FREE, and the BUTT HURT can be felt every time you come up against me!

Hey old man it's your sigline, not mine. You asked for an example of your lying, I gave you one that shows up in every single post. "Pogo said" followed by a rash of shit I never said.
Like it or lump it, lying retarded fuck.

I can't fix your stupidity, OCDGirl, you'll have to live with it....

I really can't help it that you are such a dumb bitch, But hell when you have fought over

1. The KKK wasn't formed by Democrats
2. Declared Boko Harem wasn't about religion when they forced the girls to convert
3. Had no idea the Hillary LIED about being named after Sir E. Hillary
4. Fought that Fracking only produced natural gas!
5.Said I committed fraud when I stated 19 people had Thanked me for a post
6. And who did you bet $1 million dollars and welshed on the deal?

Seems you're 0 for 6 but I do have 2-3 more if you need them! Fucking OCD girl!

Still there.

And you are still caught!

You got an example of my lies? I have an example of yours.

6TrAuzD.jpg

You said Martin Luther King Jr. was a Republican. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

So it says here.....

Error loading player

That's you in a nutshell, vagisil.... an error.

6TrAuzD.jpg

So it says here.....

Error loading player

Pawn, since your too fucking lazy, try this.asshole.

martin luther king a registered republican - - Yahoo Search Results

6TrAuzD.jpg

So it says here.....

Error loading player

Sure, vagisil ... I'm too lazy because your links don't work. :eusa_doh:

At any rate, I clicked on the very first link your Google search found....

newsmax.com

You can't get much more rightwing than newsmax. And what does newsmax say about MLK Jr. being a registered Republican...?

"It is impossible to know whether King was Democrat, Republican, or independent."

You're so fucking owned, vagisil. And by your own link! :lmao:

:dance::dance::dance:

So it says here.....

Error loading player

newsmax.com

You can't get much more rightwing than newsmax. And what does newsmax say about MLK Jr. being a registered Republican...?

"It is impossible to know whether King was Democrat, Republican, or independent."

Not what the link provided say, and even your link says NO ONE KNOWS.... PAWNED AGAIN!
:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

So it says here.....

Error loading player

newsmax.com

Not what the link provided say, and even your link says NO ONE KNOWS.... PAWNED AGAIN!
:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
I quoted that from the first hit from your link to Google, moron.

:banana2:

Tell me again how Martin Luther King Jr. was a registered Republican? :lmao:

So it says here.....

Error loading player

newsmax.com

Go ahead refute this....

Why Martin Luther King Was Republican | Human Events

:dig::lame2::trolls:

Error loading player

newsmax.com

Go ahead refute this....

Already did.

You posting some yahoo conservative explaining why he thinks MLK Jr. was a registered Republican doesn't make him one. :cuckoo:

newsmax.com

Go ahead refute this....

Already did.

You posting some yahoo conservative explaining why he thinks MLK Jr. was a registered Republican doesn't make him one. :cuckoo:

BUT you can't make him a DemocRAT with his examples, and Common sense, which you sorely lack!:321:

newsmax.com

Go ahead refute this....

Already did.

BUT you can't make him a DemocRAT with his examples, and Common sense
So what?

Go ahead refute this....

Already did.

BUT you can't make him a DemocRAT with his examples, and Common sense, which you sorely lack!:321:
So what?

YOU are the one OCDing on the subject, as you usually do! :ahole-1::badgrin:

Go ahead refute this....

Already did.

So what?

Stop projecting your OCD. You challenged others to show where you've lied.

I showed where you lied.

You exceeded my expectations by doubling down on your lie by repeating it again, removing any doubt you're a liar.
thumbsup.gif

Already did.

So what?

I showed where you lied.

You exceeded my expectations by doubling down on your lie by repeating it again, removing any doubt you're a liar.
thumbsup.gif

No, you haven't, but I've pointed out you have a severe OCD problem, and MLK, by what is presented in the link provided was a Republican... Now you can argue that until your OCD blows up, child! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Already did.

So what?

I showed where you lied.

thumbsup.gif

No, you haven't, but I've pointed out you have a severe OCD problem, and MLK, by what is presented in the link provided was a Republican... Now you can argue that until your OCD blows up, child! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
You're one sick pup, vagisil. No one knows what party MLK Jr. was registered to. You claiming he was a Republican is of course a lie.

Best part was watching you get owned by your own link.
thumbsup.gif

So what?

I showed where you lied.

thumbsup.gif

You're one sick pup, vagisil. No one knows what party MLK Jr. was registered to. You claiming he was a Republican is of course a lie.

thumbsup.gif

And you can't verify that he wasn't! The evidence is clear, except for a low 2 digit IQ'd fool, such as yourself! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::fu:

I showed where you lied.

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

And you can't verify that he wasn't! The evidence is clear, except for a low 2 digit IQ'd fool, such as yourself! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::fu:
I can verify that no one knows.

That's all that's needed to prove you're a liar.

And from your own link! :lmao:

newsmax.com

Go ahead refute this....

Already did.

I heard his daughter say that he would have been inline with the views of the conservative right more than the liberal left. That was in 2008.

newsmax.com

Go ahead refute this....

Already did.

I heard his daughter say that he would have been inline with the views of the conservative right more than the liberal left. That was in 2008.
Who the fuck gives a shit?

Anyone claiming he was a registered Republican is lying. No one knows what party he was registered with.

I showed where you lied.

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

I can verify that no one knows.

That's all that's needed to prove you're a liar.

And from your own link! :lmao:

Even YOU said it was an OPINION! What a moron! Go play with the babies in the Flame Zone... they'll appreciate your humor there!

Forum List

Back