The Arrogance of the Warmers

The fastest rate of change for CO2 in the last few millions of years is about 30 ppm in a thousand years. That is when the Milankovic Cycles warm the southern ocean and it emits CO2, starting the interglacial cycles. In just the last 17 years, we have added 30 ppm of CO2 to the atmosphere.

The physics of the situation state that it has to warm unless we get a cooling of the sun. Simple as that. Internal cycles, and adding aerosols to the atmosphere may delay the cooling, and create some cool years, but the oceans and atmosphere will warm as a result of this addition.

And yet for 10 years, it's been cooling. Has physics been on vacation?

It's been cooling because of Manmade Global Warming

The fastest rate of change for CO2 in the last few millions of years is about 30 ppm in a thousand years. That is when the Milankovic Cycles warm the southern ocean and it emits CO2, starting the interglacial cycles. In just the last 17 years, we have added 30 ppm of CO2 to the atmosphere.

The physics of the situation state that it has to warm unless we get a cooling of the sun. Simple as that. Internal cycles, and adding aerosols to the atmosphere may delay the cooling, and create some cool years, but the oceans and atmosphere will warm as a result of this addition.

So if we add 100ppm of CO2 to a flask in a lab we should see what a 2, 3 4 degree increase in temperature?

Hey simp, ever hear of the greenhouse effect?

greenhouse effect for kids

So if we add 100ppm of CO2 to a flask in a lab we should see what a 2, 3 4 degree increase in temperature?

Can you count to 100 yet?

I'm giving you a GI-NORMOUS!! increase in CO2 and you still can't show me one lab experiment at that number?

Why do you suppose that is?

Then why are the oceans and the atmosphere cooling? We've added a whole bunch of CO2 and the temps today are basically the same as they were 100 years ago.

FAIL

Last edited:

Here's a real quick physics lesson for you little one, those little "experiments" are not demonstrating the greenhouse gas effect, they are demonstrating the Ideal Gas Laws, but then, you'd have to have actually TAKEN a physics class. Something which none of you have ever done.

Is this what cooling looks like?

UAH Global Temperature Update for September 2011: +0.29 deg. C « Roy Spencer, Ph. D.

From 2001 to today, the average has been below the zero line for only eight or nine months. For at least 84 of the months of the last decade, the average has been higher than any previous high average except that of 1998.

Code, you have resorted to outright lies. The last decade was the warmest on record. Until the next decade.

Then why are the oceans and the atmosphere cooing? We've added a whole bunch of CO2 and the temps today are basically the same as they were 100 years ago.

FAIL

Lordy, lordy, more outright lies.

Both the atmosphere and the oceans are warming. Real time observations by real scientists, not dumbkopf message board pretenders.

http://www.princeton.edu/~lam/documents/RoyceLam.pdf

Abstract
The Earth's equilibrium climate sensitivity has received much attention
because of its obvious relevance and importance for global
warming policymaking. This paper focuses on the Earth's thermal
inertia time scale which has received relatively little attention. The
di erence between the observed transient climate sensitivity and the
equilibrium climate sensitivity is shown to be proportional to the thermal
inertia time scale, and the numerical value of the proportionality
factor is determined using recent observational data. Many useful
policymaking insights can be extracted from the resulting empirical
quantitative relation. For example, an equilibrium climate sensitivity
above 4:5C would imply a thermal inertia time scale of over 3
decades, and therefore a very sluggish response to any determined
mitigation e orts.

UAH Global Temperature Update for September 2011: +0.29 deg. C « Roy Spencer, Ph. D.

From 2001 to today, the average has been below the zero line for only eight or nine months. For at least 84 of the months of the last decade, the average has been higher than any previous high average except that of 1998.

Code, you have resorted to outright lies. The last decade was the warmest on record. Until the next decade.

I keep showing you data from 2011 to show you where you are wrong in all aspects of your assertions and you keep quoting a scientist who wrote an article in 1890 to prove that today's science is wrong and then call me a liar. Your debating technique is weaker than your sources.

I'm really wondering how many sources I must link to that all show the same data sorted differently that all say the same thing before you understand what it's saying. Also wondering if you are actually reading anything, anything, on this topic, how you can be missing this. It seems to be everywhere.

I know it's not your fault. I blame the drink.

Global Warming Skeptics - MUST READ: John O'Sullivan: Fifty IPCC Experts Expose Washington Post Global Warming

"For instance, the shocking truth is that all 5 official data sets show global cooling since 2002 while a third of all stations sustain a long term cooling trend for their entire history.

Indeed, so infuriated over the blatant lies is Nobel Prize winning physicist, Dr. Ivar Giaever, that last week he resigned in disgust from the American Physics Society for their part in sustaining the now utterly debunked AGW propaganda."

Last edited:
LOL Dr. Spencer wrote the UAH September Temperature update in 1890?

And your article is an opinion peice, not an article written by a scientist.

Once again, find one Scientific Society, one National Academy of Science, or even one major University that states what that article is stating. You cannot, for the article is a complete peice of fabrication.

I keep showing you data from 2011 to show you where you are wrong in all aspects of your assertions and you keep quoting a scientist who wrote an article in 1890 to prove that today's science is wrong and then call me a liar. Your debating technique is weaker than your sources.

I'm really wondering how many sources I must link to that all show the same data sorted differently that all say the same thing before you understand what it's saying. Also wondering if you are actually reading anything, anything, on this topic, how you can be missing this. It seems to be everywhere.

Global Warming Skeptics - MUST READ: John O'Sullivan: Fifty IPCC Experts Expose Washington Post Global Warming

"For instance, the shocking truth is that all 5 official data sets show global cooling since 2002 while a third of all stations sustain a long term cooling trend for their entire history.

Indeed, so infuriated over the blatant lies is Nobel Prize winning physicist, Dr. Ivar Giaever, that last week he resigned in disgust from the American Physics Society for their part in sustaining the now utterly debunked AGW propaganda."

WHO is John O'Sullivan and WHO is ClimateRealists.com?

LOL Dr. Spencer wrote the UAH September Temperature update in 1890?

And your article is an opinion peice, not an article written by a scientist.

Once again, find one Scientific Society, one National Academy of Science, or even one major University that states what that article is stating. You cannot, for the article is a complete peice of fabrication.

Did you not see the data tracks from the graph in the piece? All show a decline in the temperature for years.

Is ignoring the data the scientific method that best suits your goals?

This happens to be the link I picked this time. I've posted the same data from different sources at least three times which all report the same results and still you attack the people who present the data.

You apparently follow a one eyed man recognizing him as king.

Thanks for asking. He's the guy who is exposing the scam that is the GHG AGW hysteria.

John O'Sullivan | Suite101.com

Science writer and legal advocate specializing in anti-corruption, John O'Sullivan LLB, BA (Hon), PGCE, was born in Berkshire, England, of immigrant Irish parents in 1961. As an accredited academic, John taught and lectured for over twenty years at schools and colleges in the east of England as well as litigating for over a decade in the New York State courts and U.S. Federal 2nd Circuit.

John is currently involved in litigation with prominent climatologists, Dr. Michael Mann and Dr. Tim Ball.

In 2010 John O’Sullivan established himself as the world's most popular Internet writer on the greenhouse gas theory of climate change (Google). He coordinated and published the science book, 'Slaying the Sky Dragon: Death of the Greenhouse Gas Theory, a two-volume best seller he co-wrote with 22 leading climate researchers.

O'Sullivan has published over 150 major articles worldwide. His 'Satellite-gate' revelations caused a $12 million dollar orbiting U.S. satellite to be hastily removed from service. In America his work features in the National Review, the nation's most popular and influential magazine for Republican/conservative news and also Forbes Magazine. Other leading world publications that feature his work include China Daily, the Number One English portal in China and The India Times, the prime source of business news in India.

Thanks for asking. He's the guy who is exposing the scam that is the GHG AGW hysteria.

Science writer and legal advocate specializing in anti-corruption, John O'Sullivan LLB, BA (Hon), PGCE, was born in Berkshire, England, of immigrant Irish parents in 1961. As an accredited academic, John taught and lectured for over twenty years at schools and colleges in the east of England as well as litigating for over a decade in the New York State courts and U.S. Federal 2nd Circuit.

John is currently involved in litigation with prominent climatologists, Dr. Michael Mann and Dr. Tim Ball.

In 2010 John O’Sullivan established himself as the world's most popular Internet writer on the greenhouse gas theory of climate change (Google). He coordinated and published the science book, 'Slaying the Sky Dragon: Death of the Greenhouse Gas Theory, a two-volume best seller he co-wrote with 22 leading climate researchers.

O'Sullivan has published over 150 major articles worldwide. His 'Satellite-gate' revelations caused a $12 million dollar orbiting U.S. satellite to be hastily removed from service. In America his work features in the National Review, the nation's most popular and influential magazine for Republican/conservative news and also Forbes Magazine. Other leading world publications that feature his work include China Daily, the Number One English portal in China and The India Times, the prime source of business news in India.

So he is not a scientist or a climatologist. Thanks...

So? Tim Osborn isn't a computer programmer and that doesn't stop any of the warmers from accepting his version of "climate modeling."

You're welcome. Did you review the chart he presented or the carts on the previous link I posted in this thread that shows exactly the same data from the same sources posted by a different person?

I will assume that the iron clad closure of your mind will prohibit that review from happening.

So? Tim Osborn isn't a computer programmer and that doesn't stop any of the warmers from accepting his version of "climate modeling."

You don't really need to be a scientist or a climatologist to read a graph that shows declining temps for ten years. Reading the same info from UAH, RSS, Hadcrut and NOAA might lead one to believe that the real scientists who do this for a living are collecting data that reveals cooling across ten years.

While they do compare data, one source to the next, the actual collection is done independantly.

Indepedant thinking seems to be a foreign concept to the lock steppers on the Warmer Bandwagon.

Hell the climatologists they quote I wouldn't classify as scientists! They certainly don't follow the scientific method.

You guys spend a lot of time speaking about the evidence for global warming and denying that evidence is true. OK fine, but where is the evidence for you claims? What is your evidence for Global Warming NOT happening? Please someone point this out to me!

--TakePart

You guys spend a lot of time speaking about the evidence for global warming and denying that evidence is true. OK fine, but where is the evidence for you claims? What is your evidence for Global Warming NOT happening? Please someone point this out to me!

--TakePart

The issue isn't whether or not the earth is warming or cooling because to some degree it is always doing one or the other. The issue is whether or not man is causing the changes and to date, there is not one shred of hard, observed, repeatable evidence that proves an unequivocal link between the activities of man and the changing climate.

--TakePart

There is plenty of evidence for global warming. That has been occuring for the last 14,000 years, in other words since the last Ice Age. There have also been many cycles within that 14,000 year period where the temperatures dropped and rose higher then the current day. This is well documented.

The claim made by the warmists is that the current warming is unprecedented. This is false and is likewise well documented as false. The Medieval Warming Period, the Roman Warming Period and the Holocene Thermal Maximum of 8,000 years ago are all times when the global temperatures were much greater then today.

They happened absent human influence. Thus the warmists are the ones who need to prove that the current warming cycle is caused by mankind. They also need to follow the scientific method while doing so. So far they have refused to do so and have also corrupted the peer review process at the same time.

That is unforgiveable.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back