The Arizona Plane Crash

The CBS station here had to cut away from coverage of the crash. They received an overwhelming number of complaints from people mad that they had interrupted Survivor. As soon as people found out it wasn't an airliner they got mad.

• Banned
Salt Jones said:
The CBS station here had to cut away from coverage of the crash. They received an overwhelming number of complaints from people mad that they had interrupted Survivor. As soon as people found out it wasn't an airliner they got mad.
A bunch of stupid moronic idiots!!!

All they care about is that stupid REALITY garbage and its sick!!!!!!

Salt Jones said:

Bro, people skipped thanksgiving to camp out in tents outside big retailers so they could buy a TV or an Xbox for like $100 less than normal cost.

What does that tell you about the mindset of people in this country?

We're fucked.

Salt Jones said:

Bro, people skipped thanksgiving to camp out in tents outside big retailers so they could buy a TV or an Xbox for like $100 less than normal cost.

We're fucked.
I had to work, but I went to Walmart last night at 10pm......It was worth it, my son was very happy with the bike he got for his birthday today. :D

We're fucked.
I had to work, but I went to Walmart last night at 10pm......It was worth it, my son was very happy with the bike he got for his birthday today. :D

I just tried to go to toys r us AFTER I HAD DINNER WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS, and get a couple cool sports toys for my boy but the line was even longer than my dick, which is QUITE long :D

But I saw lines at best buy and walmart too and can't even imagine how these idiots do it.

Best Buy did have a 42 inch LCD tv 1080p for $200, which is obviously a great price that you probably won't see again for a long time, but I still don't get it. Maybe it's just that I don't even have the patience to even wait in line at the grocery store, I don't know.

We're fucked.

I just tried to go to toys r us AFTER I HAD DINNER WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS, and get a couple cool sports toys for my boy but the line was even longer than my dick, which is QUITE long :D

But I saw lines at best buy and walmart too and can't even imagine how these idiots do it.

Best Buy did have a 42 inch LCD tv 1080p for $200, which is obviously a great price that you probably won't see again for a long time, but I still don't get it. Maybe it's just that I don't even have the patience to even wait in line at the grocery store, I don't know.
Last night was crazy, the Walmart parking lot was completely full. People were parking on side streets etc and we all know how big Walmart parking lots are. And this one is a big one. I got a little pissed off, but I kept telling myself it was worth it.

And the plane crash with these kids should remind others what is really important.

As for how long your..............line was.... We will have to save that discussion for another time. :D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back