The Anti-White Party

Ernie Shavers would have knocked Marciano the fuck out. And that's no disrespect for Shavers, that's just how hard the heavyweight division was in the late 60's-early to mid 70's.
The "Bayonne bleeder" Chuck Wepner may not have won but he might have made it 15 rounds if he did not die from the loss of blood.

What would the Anti-White party say if blacks, and other non-Causians were banned from buying guns.

A lot of people seem to think that is necessary now, after the Parkland massacre, and Obama's "Promise Program."

Ernie Shavers would have knocked Marciano the fuck out. And that's no disrespect for Shavers, that's just how hard the heavyweight division was in the late 60's-early to mid 70's.
The "Bayonne bleeder" Chuck Wepner may not have won but he might have made it 15 rounds if he did not die from the loss of blood.
Wepner had just as good chance of beating Marciano as anyone in that era. Wepner was no joke no matter how much he bled.

"I'd LIKE to say I'm surprised, but unfortunately I'm NOT. I'm white, I'm proud of it because that's the way I was BORN. I'm a triple threat to the loony libs - I'm a white male, heterosexual AND conservative."

You are a member of the most protected class in America, the class that is the number one recipient of racial preferences and government handouts, yet you whine about everybody else.

"I'd LIKE to say I'm surprised, but unfortunately I'm NOT. I'm white, I'm proud of it because that's the way I was BORN. I'm a triple threat to the loony libs - I'm a white male, heterosexual AND conservative."

You are a member of the most protected class in America, the class that is the number one recipient of racial preferences and government handouts, yet you whine about everybody else.
Do you think it somehow does you good to make ludicrous statements like this ?

As a white male, he is a member of the most victimized class in America. YOU, a black person, are the number one recipient of racial preferences and govt handouts, and you pretend to be the victim.

You must be overcome with guilt, to drive you to say the idiotic things you do. But turning reality upside down, doesn't change anything. Only a few complete idiots could be fooled by your ridiculous lying. Nobody else is.

There is no anti white party. And what you racists don't get is that loving your race is not the problem. It is when you exclude other races that it becomes a problem. And that what you racists want to do.
You just KNEW THE most racist, anti-white member on this site would chime in!
I am not anti white. Anti racist is not anti white. Unless you believe that whites are inherently racist.

No one believes you.
No one gives a fuck what you think faggot.

Sure you do. You don't have over 34 thousand posts on this site, because you dont' think words and ideas don't matter.

And the only reason my words have the weight to piss you off, if because on some level, you know I am right.

There is no anti white party. And what you racists don't get is that loving your race is not the problem. It is when you exclude other races that it becomes a problem. And that what you racists want to do.
I am not anti white. Anti racist is not anti white. Unless you believe that whites are inherently racist.

No one believes you.

Sure you do. You don't have over 34 thousand posts on this site, because you dont' think words and ideas don't matter.

And the only reason my words have the weight to piss you off, if because on some level, you know I am right.
You havent been right since you dug in your nose with your right hand as a 2 year old. Come on. Give everyone a break from your bullshit. :laughing0301:

No one believes you.

Your words and ideas don't. Because I've shown you that they don't with facts. A person has the right to show their disdain for ignorance and bullshit, which is why I respond to you as I am doing. I had you on ignore for most of the past 2 years, so apparently what you say doesn't mean shit. I took you off for entertainment. You're a joke who can't support one word you say. So when are you going to show us that national policy of anti white discrimination? When are you going to show reductions in white wealth, employment, income, home and bus9iness ownerships and college admissions since you claim whites are victims of racism?

I'll tell you when boy. Never. Because it doesn't exist. You're whining because you want extra rights like whites had up until 55 years ago because that's the only way you can compete.

Back to ignore for you punk.

No one believes you.

You havent been right since you dug in your nose with your right hand as a 2 year old. Come on. Give everyone a break from your bullshit. :laughing0301:

717417926-NoWhiteGuilt.jpg

No one believes you.

Your words and ideas don't. Because I've shown you that they don't with facts. A person has the right to show their disdain for ignorance and bullshit, which is why I respond to you as I am doing. I had you on ignore for most of the past 2 years, so apparently what you say doesn't mean shit. I took you off for entertainment. You're a joke who can't support one word you say. So when are you going to show us that national policy of anti white discrimination? When are you going to show reductions in white wealth, employment, income, home and bus9iness ownerships and college admissions since you claim whites are victims of racism?

I'll tell you when boy. Never. Because it doesn't exist. You're whining because you want extra rights like whites had up until 55 years ago because that's the only way you can compete.

Back to ignore for you punk.

I've repeatedly linked to documentation proving the national policy of anti-white discrimination and you know it.

Everything you say, is a lie, to support your anti-white racism.

Interesting that you admit that those "extra rights" ended 55 years ago.

That was before I was born. I have no experience with them, and thus do not, CAN NOT, actually "miss" them.

As I have constantly stated,and you have constantly lied about, my concern is equality of opportunity for white people, and protection for them, from the racism of people like you.

The only thing that makes me ashamed to be a white male is the whiny beta male crybaby act you see coming from the white males of the Trump cult.

This is why I advocate for free testosterone supplements for conservative men. If we could inject some spine into conservatives, they'd stop letting themselves be so easily manipulated by fear, and we could almost instantly end the pathology of conservativism.

The only thing that makes me ashamed to be a white male is the whiny beta male crybaby act you see coming from the white males of the Trump cult.

This is why I advocate for free testosterone supplements for conservative men. If we could inject some spine into conservatives, they'd stop letting themselves be so easily manipulated by fear, and we could almost instantly end the pathology of conservativism.

"Whining" is just you being a fucktard, and trying desperately to pretend that our complaints are not valid.

So, fuck off and die.

I read a long time ago that conservatives were genetically geared with a stronger fear response mechanism than people that are liberal. Where they see monsters and death everywhere liberals see opportunities to help others. In short, conservatives have a hard time evolving whereas liberals take on new ideas and evolve easily.

I read a long time ago that conservatives were genetically geared with a stronger fear response mechanism than people that are liberal. Where they see monsters and death everywhere liberals see opportunities to help others. In short, conservatives have a hard time evolving whereas liberals take on new ideas and evolve easily.

Unless the threat is real. Then the conservatives survive and evolve and the liberals die.

Like you. You are a vicious, violent thug, who supports the idea of random violence against whites for no reason.

Only a fool would want to help you, instead of fear you.

If 42 year old Archie Moore and 38 year old Jersey Joe Walcott scored knockdowns on Marciano, Shavers would have certainly put him away.

Not disparaging Marciano, but he fought in an era that the heavyweight division was mediocre at best, was carefully matched, and retired without ever defeating an undefeated championship calibre contender. Any and all boxing experts make the same case.

Protectanut probably thinks that Rocky Balboa was actually a real fighter.

Weak white people join forums like this because they get to talk shit they never would say to a black persons face.
1. I've kicked about a 2 dozen guy's asses in my life. Most of them were blacks, who were too confident for their own good. Never pick a fight with an ex-Army construction worker, who grew up in a tough neighborhood in New York City.

2. Most undefeated boxers have been white. Most of the guys they beat were black.

The Only Boxing Champions in History to Retire Undefeated

#2 of your "narrative" before your "link" is inaccurate. Most of the undefeated fighters on that list are not white. There were a number of Asians and Hispanics on the list from lower weight classes

Of the ones who fought in the 1800's and early 1900's most white fighters "drew the color line" and refused to fight black fighters, so therefore, "most" of the fighters that they defeated WERE NOT black as you claim. (wishful thinking?).

Of the undefeated white fighters on the list from the modern era, the only two who fought credible opposition from all over the world, were Joe Calzaghe(who genuinely did) and Rocky Marciano, who is a entirely different story.

Marcianos most noteworthy victories were wins over Archie Moore, Joe Louis, Jersey Joe Walcott and Ezzard Charles.

Every one of them were at least 10 years past their prime when they fought Marciano. Moore and Charles actually fought their prime years as light heavyweights.

Outside of those 4, the vast majority of the rest of Marcianos 49 opponents were white.

Just look at who is on his record by name.

Marciano only fought for 8 years, was matched carefully, and conveniently retired before facing young, up and coming legitimate opposition like Floyd Patterson, Sonny Liston, Cleveland Williams and Eddie Machen, all of whom were top notch black contenders that he could have faced prior to retiring at the age of 28.

Had Marciano fought in the 70's during the careers of Ali, Frazier, Foreman. and Holmes, he would have been tested way beyond his limits.

Even by contenders that never won the title during that decade.

As for you "kicking 2 dozen mens asses",whether they were black or not, sounds like more wishful . thinking.

Most of those who actually had done so would not brag about it to a group of strangers on the internet.
What a pathetic waste of time and internet space, in a psychotic struggle to preserve a myth of black superiority in boxing. Even more of a waste being that you failed. Anyone going through this list of undefeated boxers can clearly see that the majority of them are white(mostly Europeans).

As for Ali, Frazier, and Foreman, all of them were not undefeated, and some of their defeats even came against low ranked fighters (Ali & Leon Spinks). Ali was a great showman, but, as a boxer, was not as good as Marciano, or any on the undefeated list.

As for the fighters what fought in the 19th century, they fought anybody, and they routinely fought fights exceeding 20 rounds, one as long as 64 rounds. The fighters you mentioned never underwent that
kind of hardship, and it's questionable if they could have done it even for one single match.

As for what I've done. Nothing could be less relevant to me than what it "sounds like" to you. :laugh:

You've proven several things here, which to me were as follows.

1. You know absolutely nothing about the sport of boxing, and likely never laced on a pair of gloves.

2. Championship calibre fighters are rated based on their longevity, quality of opposition and their ability to adjust to any type of style, and win.

3. The white fighters of the 19th and early 30th century reigned supreme, only because of one reason.

THEY DIDN'T FIGHT ALL COMERS, YOU DUMBASS!!

They drew the color line and refused to fight black fighters, STUPID.

Back in 1908, Jack Johnson(the first black heavyweight champion) had to literally chase and humiliate chickenshit Tommy Burns all over the world to get a chance for a title shot.

And when Burns found his balls and signed to fight Johnson, he was beaten like a dirty rug.....and afterward there were race riots all over America over a white fighter getting his ass kicked in public by a better fighter who happened to be black.

Then, to add further embarrassment, they dug up Jim Jeffries to attempt to "reclaim the honor of the white race", by challenging Johnson.

And then he was beaten to a pulp....yet again more race riots ensued by demoralized, white supremacist trash like you.

If you are retarded enough to actually believe that Marciano was really better than Ali, Holmes or Frazier, you are a mentally impaired nut who belongs in an asylum.

And this has nothing to do with race, but has everything to do with skill.

I could go on, but would be wasting board space by dignifying an idiot like you.
That's what I would be doing talking to an idiot like you. I was only responding to a short little post by IM2, and you come bursting in here, with your long diatribes that you think change everything. They change nothing.

I posted the FACT that most (8) of the 13 undefeated boxers were white, and you act like the world is ending, throwing everything but the kitchen sink in here trying to refute what you cannot do. LOL.More time wasted on you. :rolleyes:

Holmes ? Ha. I've got one word for him - DODGE!

The world isn't coming to an end, nor did I imply it was, fool.

I simply stated a fact. The majority of those "undefeated" white fighters that you are referring to, fought subpar competition. The proof is in the names on their records.

A fact that you can't seem to comprehend.

That's your problem, not mine, "Protectanut"

Wrong answer junior. And Brandon Gaille is not Health and Human services.

welfare.jpg

imrs.php

Now while you want to talk shit, you don't want to talk about how poverty impacts race.

GraphicChildrenPovertyRace-1024x536.png

3 times the number of blacks live in poverty than whites. 1 out of every 3 blacks people live at or below poverty in this country. 1 out of every 9 whites. And why is that? Not because blacks don't want to work, your white asses are telling us that black unemploymemnt is the lowest in history and at 6 percent, that means 94 percent of all blacks are working. So if 9 out of 10 blacks are working why is it that 6 out of those 10 working blacks live in poverty?

You want to argue stats chump, so now you're going to get taught a lesson.

In 2011, DEMOS did a study named “The Racial Wealth Gap, Why Policy Matters”, which discussed the racial wealth gap, the problems associated with it along with solutions and outcomes if the gap did not exist. In this study DEMOS determined that the racial wealth gap was primarily driven by policy decisions.

“The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change.”

So here we have it. White racist public policy is why so many blacks are in poverty. That means blacks are on welfare because of racist public policy. Why are so many whites getting food stamps and assistance junior. Public policy has not hampered whites near as much. Whites live below the national poverty rate and their unemployment is below the national average. White median income is above the national average, yet more whites get food stamps. Use credible sources if you want to take me on. Using other racists isn't going to get the job done boy.

Your first chart is a decade old. It also shows that the percentage of white receiving welfare is 48.5%.

Mine, from two years ago shows:

Welfare Demographics
The following percentages are recipients of welfare based on race.

• White – 38.8%
• Black – 39.8%
• Hispanic – 15.7%
• Asian – 2.4%
• Other – 3.3%

So once again you're wrong. Quit lying, your life will be a lot easier.

Not wrong. So you are the one lying to yourself and the sooner you stop, the better off you'll be. Because as I said when you add farm and corporate welfare, which is welfare, more whites are getting government assistance.
YOU got government assistance from me, when I spent 5 years of my life in the Army, protecting your ungrateful, racist ass.

Now you need to come up with some way to pay me back for that, which was a long tough ordeal.

YOU OWE ME!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
YOU OWE ME, too. :biggrin:

You get a government VA pension and healthcare, courtesy of the tax dollars that citizens like me have paid and continue to pay.

YOU are quite welcome.

If I owe you anything at all, it is a hearty round of applause for all of the entertaining utter lunacy that you post here.

Reading your posts beats going to a comedy club.

Forum List

Back