The Anti-White Party

[

When I see compelling evidence that there is "widespread anti white discrimination," I will be the first to acknowledge. As of now, there is no such evidence, as far as what is required to live at an acceptable standard in this country.

It is not visible in the public or private job sector, the judicial system, nor anywhere else.

And far as my so called "tolerance of racism", I have personally seen ACTUAL violent racism towards black citizens, including my own parents for peacefully demonstrating for basic rights of citizenship.

Water hoses, rabid feral cops, attack dogs, refusal of service in public establishments...etc.

I have never witnessed any white people in America under the same type of attack. If I did, I would certainly be against it.

Not visible in the public job sector? Whitey need not apply is the watchword for civil service jobs and has been for decades.

{Though 10 percent of the U.S. civilian labor force, African-Americans are 18 percent of U.S. government workers. They are 25 percent of the employees at Treasury and Veterans Affairs, 31 percent of the State Department, 37 percent of Department of Education employees and 38 percent of Housing and Urban Development. They are 42 percent of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp., 55 percent of the employees at the Government Printing Office and 82 percent at the Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency.}

Black America vs. Obama?

As for violence against blacks, I've seen old films from the 40's and 50's, never anything in real life. Violence I've seen up close and personal is the Los Angeles riots, black on white violence, I was at Telegraph and Florence when it broke loose. That's about 10 miles east of Normandie in Santa Fe Springs. Blacks were cruising Florence looking for white victims, I had a gun pointed at my head from a car that pulled along to the left. I slammed the brakes on and went down a side street and kept to side streets until I got into Whittier, LAPD under Daryl Gates said "let it burn," luckily Whittier took a different approach. So I got out alive and learned to carry a gun.

Since then I've seen Ferguson and Black Lives Matter. *In every single case, the violence was black on white. I have never met a Klansman in my 60 years on this earth, not even one.

In low level government positions some blacks have made gains in jobs that pay less than average compared to the private sector, and though white males are 31% of the population in America, they still hold over 70% of managerial positions. And hold the majority of supervisory positions in the fields that you mentioned.

As far as violence against blacks, if you were around in the 1960's there are plenty of archived videos that be as accessed from that era, that shows what I am talking about. In fact, here is one:

Bloody Sunday: A flashback of the landmark Selma to Montgomery marches

As far as "Klansmen", go they have reinvented themselves and rebranded themselves to appear to be different. The internet is their most effective to marketing their facade.

In my 60+ years I have encountered KKK members Neo Nazi's and Skinheads up until as recently as the 90's.

And there certainly enough examples in this forum alone to prove that those kind beliefs are far from being obsolete.

Your life experience has obviously been different than mine.

I've met some genuine racists on this board, ShitsHisSpeedos, Asslips, IM2, and I call them all out, white, black or other. But none of them were or are Klansmen, just loudmouths on the internet.

I'm not a racist but you are. You call me a racist for pointing out white racism in the race/racism section of a discussion forum. You're a joke.

You are probably the most racist poster on left on USMB. ShitsHisSpeedos thought that his bigotry against blacks was fine because blacks were inferior in his view. You think your vile bigotry against whites is fine because you think whites are inferior.

No difference between the two of you, and you're both scumbags.

I have said nothing racist. I have used countless studies done by whites to support my opinion and I have continually stated that all whites aren't racist. Your butthurt because I can show and prove what you racist believe is bullshit is not my problem. Use this every 8 hours and you won't hurt so much:

butthurt-cream-dawgmaspatentedbutthurtcream1.jpg

If that doesn't help fill out this form:

CkRgbFnXEAAaU3L.jpg

This is the short form, if your problem isn't covered go to www.iambutthurt.com and get the long form.

The example cited was a city doing the normal "starting point for fairness" civil rights equal outcome shit, that is the norm in our society.

You constantly cite unequal outcome as though it indicates racial discrimination against blacks.

That viewpoint, which is the basis of national law and policy, requires thus, anti-White discrimination to even try to get equal outcomes, given the various problems causing black under performing.

Thus, it, does equal widespread anti-white discrimination.

It equals no such thing. What you are describing was an isolated case and is not, and has not occurred nationwide, on a regular basis over a prolonged period of time.

The stated and very reasonable motives expressed by the city, which you have and ARE validating with your argument,

are universal in our society. Thus it is not an isolated case, but an excellent example of an universal issue.

As far as unequal outcomes, history proves that systemic racism and preferential treatment of the majority have been present in society since America was founded to varying degrees, which is precisely why legislation was passed to ensure fairness by hiring managers.

Yep, that was the intent. Gee a government program might have not had the effect it was intended. What a shock.

But it is worth noting that the period of time you are talking about, has been the last 50 years, with bi-partisan support.

ie to be really clear, in a nation that you are smearing as racist, white people of both parties have supported policies and laws and candidates with the intent of ensuring fairness by hiring managers. Let us keep that in mind, as you continue to smear white people in the rest of this post/thread.

End results and outcomes are normally a barometer for measuring the effects of most situations in society.

Since when were they not?

Since always, when you assume one factor as a cause.

Seriously. That you need that explained, is a little shocking.

Denial of that fact is an attempt to deny factual history, and attempting to portray the white population as perpetual "victims" based on assumptions from one case, from 11 years ago is not even logical.

YOu asked for an example, and I gave you one. NOw you are dismissing it, for no good reason. I can give you wider studies showing the same discrimination in a different setting, but you would just move on to your next dismissal.

This is you. YOu are Wally, to be clear.

6a00d83451c0aa69e20240a4735569200c-800wi

That aside, I am not going to waste anymore time going back and forth with you in a repetitive, circular argument to satisfy your need to find victimhood.

This is not about my need for victimhood, but my demand for equal treatment. YOu are a bigot and a supporter of discrimination and injustice.

I or someone like me, will be in your face, for the rest of your life. And the lives of your children.

ROFLMAO! Now that was funny. Even for you.

That was the same common denominator of steps that you typically follow in most of what you post.

You were asked for an example of WIDESPREAD "anti white discrimination".

What you posted was a single case of that was brought before the court and settled. I did not "dismiss" the case, I clearly stated that it does not validate the widespread, discrimination that you claim exists.

There are no statistics or measurements of the results of the type widespread discrimination that you claim exists

As far as me "smearing the country, and white people", you are now just flat out lying. I did no such thing. I disagree with YOU. AND YOU do not represent ALL white people

In fact, YOU are the one who made the first blanket statement regarding black people being "poor parents".

If anyone here is a bigot, you are.

As far as "equal treatment", what specifically is inhibiting you from equal treatment? If you are truly being treated unequally, use the judicial and political system. That is what people who ACTUALLY are typically do.

As far as your cartoon, simple minded. But a good one. It was a perfect mirror image of you.

"Because YOU say so, it must be true"

I am a firm believer in justice for all. Especially those who are truly being denied it. I have living relatives that endured and survived, and fought back against the type of injustice that would likely drive "someone like you" to committ suicide, so save that bullshit. I know what REAL injustice is.

If "someone like you" will "be in MY face for the rest of my life", fine.

I will in return, hold up a mirror in front of them.

As far as my children, since you dared to mention them, "someone like you", probably will at some point, be serving them.

The example cited was a peak behind the current at what the national laws on Affirmative Action and discrimination and programs for equality and diversity actually DO.

There is nothing in the example that is not a factor in EVERY hiring and promotion decision in this country.

That is the point. I know you are tying to ignore it. And you are failing. On some level, you get it, but you can't admit it.

Because you put the interests of your people ahead of fairness or truth.

And you don't care about the interests of my people, even though we have been sacrificing for yours, for generations.

And, really, stop pretending that this is a personal matter with me, about my treatment. This is about the injustice being put upon whites and white males. Your constant attempt to make it personal, is just you being an ass.

The example was an isolated case that was satisfied in favor of the plaintiffs, and this type of case is not representative of what is happening in the entire country.

What do you base that conclusion on?

You are an intentional alarmist, who is seeking a platform as part of a persecuted and in some cases privileged majority, which is fucking ridiculous.

If this is something that is a "factor in every hiring decision everywhere", then you should be grateful, as white males who are 31% of the population as a demographic are OVERREPRESENTED in management positions in the workforce holding approximately 70% of those jobs.

Completely reasonable that whites as a whole would be over represented in "management positions" while other individual whites are facing serious discrimination.

YOur denial is unsupported, and really, quite silly.

As far as what MY "interests" are, they begin and end with MY family, and if that offends you or anyone else, that's your problem......but here is a surprise for you, there ARE white people in MY family.

Then you should have more consideration for them.

My "sacrifices" are for family only, and I do not owe any gratitude to "your people" or anyone else for anything. No one has sacrificed for me in my lifetime except my parents and the brave people that survived through the era of GENUINE discrimination.

Sure we have. We support policies designed to discriminate against us in your favor.

You are really off the rails if you actually believe that "your people" have been sacrificing for my people for generations....SMGDH.

That is the kind of ignorant, arrogant statement that is so typical for "those like you".

Thank you for dismissing the sacrifices of generations of white people.

You surely don't want to add hypocrite to being a liar as well, do you?

You've gone on record on a number of occasions stating that you put the interests of "your people first" and you sure as hell have no concern for anyone outside of that circle, so why should ANYONE have even a shred of empathy for the likes of you?

Wanting equal treatment for my people, and/or wanting their interests served by national policy,

does not mean that I "have no concern for anyone outside of that circle".

As far as me being personal or being an "ass" toward you as you claim, I respond in the same manner to others exactly the way that they address me.

Frankly, you have a history in this forum of being a condescending asshole, then will try to become offended when you are addressed in the same manner.

See how that works?

Something I've noted with lefties, is that they are so used to just saying the most vile and hateful slurs against good people for no reason, that they often don't even realize they are doing it.

It equals no such thing. What you are describing was an isolated case and is not, and has not occurred nationwide, on a regular basis over a prolonged period of time.

The stated and very reasonable motives expressed by the city, which you have and ARE validating with your argument,

are universal in our society. Thus it is not an isolated case, but an excellent example of an universal issue.

As far as unequal outcomes, history proves that systemic racism and preferential treatment of the majority have been present in society since America was founded to varying degrees, which is precisely why legislation was passed to ensure fairness by hiring managers.

Yep, that was the intent. Gee a government program might have not had the effect it was intended. What a shock.

But it is worth noting that the period of time you are talking about, has been the last 50 years, with bi-partisan support.

ie to be really clear, in a nation that you are smearing as racist, white people of both parties have supported policies and laws and candidates with the intent of ensuring fairness by hiring managers. Let us keep that in mind, as you continue to smear white people in the rest of this post/thread.

End results and outcomes are normally a barometer for measuring the effects of most situations in society.

Denial of that fact is an attempt to deny factual history, and attempting to portray the white population as perpetual "victims" based on assumptions from one case, from 11 years ago is not even logical.

YOu asked for an example, and I gave you one. NOw you are dismissing it, for no good reason. I can give you wider studies showing the same discrimination in a different setting, but you would just move on to your next dismissal.

That aside, I am not going to waste anymore time going back and forth with you in a repetitive, circular argument to satisfy your need to find victimhood.

This is not about my need for victimhood, but my demand for equal treatment. YOu are a bigot and a supporter of discrimination and injustice.

I or someone like me, will be in your face, for the rest of your life. And the lives of your children.

That was the same common denominator of steps that you typically follow in most of what you post.

What you posted was a single case of that was brought before the court and settled. I did not "dismiss" the case, I clearly stated that it does not validate the widespread, discrimination that you claim exists.

There are no statistics or measurements of the results of the type widespread discrimination that you claim exists

As far as me "smearing the country, and white people", you are now just flat out lying. I did no such thing. I disagree with YOU. AND YOU do not represent ALL white people

In fact, YOU are the one who made the first blanket statement regarding black people being "poor parents".

As far as "equal treatment", what specifically is inhibiting you from equal treatment? If you are truly being treated unequally, use the judicial and political system. That is what people who ACTUALLY are typically do.

As far as your cartoon, simple minded. But a good one. It was a perfect mirror image of you.

I am a firm believer in justice for all. Especially those who are truly being denied it. I have living relatives that endured and survived, and fought back against the type of injustice that would likely drive "someone like you" to committ suicide, so save that bullshit. I know what REAL injustice is.

As far as my children, since you dared to mention them, "someone like you", probably will at some point, be serving them.

The example cited was a peak behind the current at what the national laws on Affirmative Action and discrimination and programs for equality and diversity actually DO.

There is nothing in the example that is not a factor in EVERY hiring and promotion decision in this country.

That is the point. I know you are tying to ignore it. And you are failing. On some level, you get it, but you can't admit it.

And you don't care about the interests of my people, even though we have been sacrificing for yours, for generations.

And, really, stop pretending that this is a personal matter with me, about my treatment. This is about the injustice being put upon whites and white males. Your constant attempt to make it personal, is just you being an ass.

The example was an isolated case that was satisfied in favor of the plaintiffs, and this type of case is not representative of what is happening in the entire country.

You are an intentional alarmist, who is seeking a platform as part of a persecuted and in some cases privileged majority, which is fucking ridiculous.

If this is something that is a "factor in every hiring decision everywhere", then you should be grateful, as white males who are 31% of the population as a demographic are OVERREPRESENTED in management positions in the workforce holding approximately 70% of those jobs.

Completely reasonable that whites as a whole would be over represented in "management positions" while other individual whites are facing serious discrimination.

As far as what MY "interests" are, they begin and end with MY family, and if that offends you or anyone else, that's your problem......but here is a surprise for you, there ARE white people in MY family.

My "sacrifices" are for family only, and I do not owe any gratitude to "your people" or anyone else for anything. No one has sacrificed for me in my lifetime except my parents and the brave people that survived through the era of GENUINE discrimination.

Sure we have. We support policies designed to discriminate against us in your favor.

You are really off the rails if you actually believe that "your people" have been sacrificing for my people for generations....SMGDH.

That is the kind of ignorant, arrogant statement that is so typical for "those like you".

You've gone on record on a number of occasions stating that you put the interests of "your people first" and you sure as hell have no concern for anyone outside of that circle, so why should ANYONE have even a shred of empathy for the likes of you?

Wanting equal treatment for my people, and/or wanting their interests served by national policy,

As far as me being personal or being an "ass" toward you as you claim, I respond in the same manner to others exactly the way that they address me.

Frankly, you have a history in this forum of being a condescending asshole, then will try to become offended when you are addressed in the same manner.

See how that works?

Something I've noted with lefties, is that they are so used to just saying the most vile and hateful slurs against good people for no reason, that they often don't even realize they are doing it.

See how that works?

Then YOU must be a "closet lefty"..That silly comment aside, actually I have had consideration for the white in laws that I have. One of them, I gave money to for a down payment on their first home,
the other lived in my home her entire last year in college.

As far as the "sacrifices" that you claim have been made by your people "for generations". You are obviously confusing equal treatment for all with making a sacrifice. It has been said that after generations of preferential treatment, equality feels like oppression.

Why is it "perfectly reasonable" for whites male to be overrepresented in management positions?
White females are graduating from college at a higher rate than them and are also a larger share of the population. White males are far more likely to be displaced by white females than any other demographic, and it actually makes sense.

The "individual whites" that you are referencing may not be experiencing discrimination. Maybe they are just not as qualified as the rest of potential candidates seeking opportunity.

You can try to push this "anti white discrimination" narrative as much as you wish, but facts and history make the attempt look more absurd with every post that you put up to support it.

See how that works?

See how that works?

Then YOU must be a "closet lefty"..That silly comment aside, actually I have had consideration for the white in laws that I have. One of them, I gave money to for a down payment on their first home,

As far as the "sacrifices" that you claim have been made by your people "for generations". You are obviously confusing equal treatment for all with making a sacrifice. It has been said that after generations of preferential treatment, equality feels like oppression.

Why is it "perfectly reasonable" for whites male to be overrepresented in management positions?
White females are graduating from college at a higher rate than them and are also a larger share of the population. White males are far more likely to be displaced by white females than any other demographic, and it actually makes sense.

The "individual whites" that you are referencing may not be experiencing discrimination. Maybe they are just not as qualified as the rest of potential candidates seeking opportunity.

You can try to push this "anti white discrimination" narrative as much as you wish, but facts and history make the attempt look more absurd with every post that you put up to support it.

JUst a word of advice if you're going to live in denial on my thread

When referring to Black people the b in black always gets capitalized
When referring to White people the w in white is always lowercase

The Seattle times diversity task force said ya have to because you're a bunch of useful idiots

ti3o9pkl26641.jpg

Let's talk about denial.

'Reverse Racism' Is A Giant Lie – Here's Why

This isn't about capital letters.

See how that works?

See how that works?

JUst a word of advice if you're going to live in denial on my thread

When referring to Black people the b in black always gets capitalized
When referring to White people the w in white is always lowercase

The Seattle times diversity task force said ya have to because you're a bunch of useful idiots

View attachment 296177

What is your point? Speaking for myself, I always follow the rules of punctuation. Whoever or whatever is referenced first at the start of a sentence is always capitalized.

Who really cares one way or another?

That is petty at best.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
“Aggrieved whiteness is a white identity politics aimed at maintaining white socio-political hegemony through challenging efforts to combat actual material racial inequality, while supporting heavily racialized investments in policing, prisons, and the military, and positing a narrative of antiwhite racial oppression loosely rooted in an assortment of racialized threats.”

Mike King

Aggrieved whiteness is most definitively a trait shown mainly by conservative white men. They have problems reconciling how people are holding them accountable for the creation and maintenance of a system here in America and most of the world that has benefitted many of them by the exploitation of others.

See how that works?

See how that works?

1. Well, technically, giving up discrimination in your favor, IS a sacrifice, BUT, that is not the sacrifice I was referring to, nor complaining about. If that was the extent of it, I would be fully supportive of that.

2. The various laws and programs designed to help minorities, do so at the expense of whites. When there are a limited number of jobs or promotions or resources, that is just the nature of math. YOu can't give something to someone, without it not being available to others.

3. It is reasonable for white males to be over represented because of the failures and choices of individuals of other groups. YOu mention white females. Most white females don't want to spend the inordinate amount of time at work, required to rise to management, they would rather spend more time with their family. To be clear about my view on that, they are generally absolutely right in making that choice, and upper management is generally unreasonable in their expectations. But you see the point.

4. Any white not hired because they are not qualified is not who I am referring to, obviously. Even mentioning that, when I was clear about what I was referring to, is not rational.

5. Anti-white discrimination is the law of the land, and you support it.

See how that works?

See how that works?

1. Well, technically, giving up discrimination in your favor, IS a sacrifice, BUT, that is not the sacrifice I was referring to, nor complaining about. If that was the extent of it, I would be fully supportive of that.

2. The various laws and programs designed to help minorities, do so at the expense of whites. When there are a limited number of jobs or promotions or resources, that is just the nature of math. YOu can't give something to someone, without it not being available to others.

3. It is reasonable for white males to be over represented because of the failures and choices of individuals of other groups. YOu mention white females. Most white females don't want to spend the inordinate amount of time at work, required to rise to management, they would rather spend more time with their family. To be clear about my view on that, they are generally absolutely right in making that choice, and upper management is generally unreasonable in their expectations. But you see the point.

4. Any white not hired because they are not qualified is not who I am referring to, obviously. Even mentioning that, when I was clear about what I was referring to, is not rational.

1. Laws "designed to help minorities" were not a gift or "sacrifice" on the part of anyone. Such laws were established to correct past wrongs, and took far too long to be put into effect. Laws to ensure equality and fairness in hiring and society in general are not a noble gesture, nor are they "at the expense" of anyone with any decency. They are only a sacrifice in the minds of those who believe that they are entitled. It is not 1950 anymore.

3. Overrepresented white males in management positions are not entirely due to "failures or choices" on the part of others as much as it is attributed to the residual effects of a history of preferential treatment, cronyism, nepotism, and bigoted hiring practices, that for decades made it practically impossible for non whites and females to advance from lower level positions into positions of responsibility. Before I retired I saw numerous examples of worthless, lazy, incompetent, white males sitting behind a desk collecting a paycheck because they had a "relative on the board" or a "golfing partner who hired them".
As far as your belief that "most white females don't want to spend an inordinate amount of time at work", again, it is not 1950 anymore, and quite a few white females would view you as a backward thinking misogynist for making such an ignorant statement. Some of my direct reports before retirement were females....of different races, and generally their work ethic was superior to many of the men that reported to me.
So no, your "point" is invalid.

4. Discrimination in favor of white males was the "law of the land" from day that this country was founded until 1964. The legislation passed in that year did not magically erase the effects of nearly 250 years of preferential treatment and privilege.
It's no wonder that those like you believe that lawful equality feels like oppression.

The Truth about Anti-White Discrimination

Last edited:

See how that works?

See how that works?

1. Laws "designed to help minorities" were not a gift or "sacrifice" on the part of anyone. Such laws were established to correct past wrongs, and took far too long to be put into effect. Laws to ensure equality and fairness in hiring and society in general are not a noble gesture, nor are they "at the expense" of anyone with any decency. They are only a sacrifice in the minds of those who believe that they are entitled. It is not 1950 anymore.

3. Overrepresented white males in management positions are not entirely due to "failures or choices" on the part of others as much as it is attributed to the residual effects of a history of preferential treatment, cronyism, nepotism, and bigoted hiring practices, that for decades made it practically impossible for non whites and females to advance from lower level positions into positions of responsibility. Before I retired I saw numerous examples of worthless, lazy, incompetent, white males sitting behind a desk collecting a paycheck because they had a "relative on the board" or a "golfing partner who hired them".
As far as your belief that "most white females don't want to spend an inordinate amount of time at work", again, it is not 1950 anymore, and quite a few white females would view you as a backward thinking misogynist for making such an ignorant statement. Some of my direct reports before retirement were females....of different races, and generally their work ethic was superior to many of the men that reported to me.
So no, your "point" is invalid.

4. Discrimination in favor of white males was the "law of the land" from day that this country was founded until 1964. The legislation passed in that year did not magically erase the effects of nearly 250 years of preferential treatment and privilege.
It's no wonder that those like you believe that lawful equality feels like oppression.

The Truth about Anti-White Discrimination
PREACH!

So precisely which jews do you believe are responsible for what you refer to as "anti white" discrimination?

Too many to mention. The most influential intellectuals responsible for modern radical left politics (an existential threat to white, western society) are almost all Jews. Marx, for example. Campus sociology courses are almost entirely dominated by Marx inspired theories such as critical theory, intersectional feminism and the truly racist "whiteness studies". The thought leaders of these movements are overwhelmingly Jewish.

So you are saying that non-Jewish folks are not productive? There are lots of people of other faiths who think, too. Christians. for instance, have a pretty good intellectual output as well, but the only people who get attention are dumb piss-pots like graham and falwell.

BTW: why does discussion of "intersectional feminism" bother you?

No I didn't say that. Intersectional feminism is just another branch of Marxism and that's why it "bothers" me.

So prepare a course in "white male studies," as if all the history that has been taught in schools historically has not been "white male studies." Were you even taught the history of how women, and women and men who were are not white achieved the vote to admit them to participation in the democratic republic, de facto as well as du jour? These studies simply fill in what was falsely admitted from the general study of history.

Your argument (is it an actual argument?) that intersectional feminism" is a "branch of Marxism" is laughable, whatever your definition of marxism is. You are just being dismissive as a sign of your lack of courage to consider how people live and have lived different lives from your own. Real people. Your fellow humans. Why the cowardice?
My Feminism is Intersectional – It’s Both White and Upper Class

I’m a feminist (obviously!). I believe that women should be treated equally and have the same rights in society as men do. I also know that feminism has to be intersectional for it to be worth it. And that’s why my feminism is intersectional: it’s both upper class and white.

whitewoman-300x3001.jpg

There are plenty of activists, celebrities, and academics whose feminism already focuses on the intersections of feminism and race and class, but I take it to the next level by making sure mine is both racist and classist. And by focusing on preserving both my wealth and my whiteness, it means I am doing more work to address the complexities of feminism and specifically how it affects me.

I’m tired of the old, flawed feminism that relied on an essentialist view of men and women, talking only about women getting in the workforce and out of the kitchen. To me, feminism is so much more than that: It’s about earning a six-figure salary and never, ever entering my chef’s kitchen in my rapidly gentrifying neighborhood. That’s just the kind of feminist I am.

Hillary Clinton, Taylor Swift, Lena Dunham – all of these wealthy white women have done amazing things to uplift other wealthy white women. They also share my commitment to intersectional feminism that lifts up both whiteness and wealth without sacrificing one for the other. That’s the kind of complexity intersectional feminism needs – one that lifts up the issues that only I am capable of seeing.

Look, I care deeply about feminism, and it’s so important for women to know that it doesn’t exist in a vacuum. Everyone’s personal idea of feminism needs consider the intricacies that can influence a woman’s existence in this world. And although whiteness and wealth tend to only influence my existence in a markedly positive way, that doesn’t make me any less intersectional.

So precisely which jews do you believe are responsible for what you refer to as "anti white" discrimination?

Too many to mention. The most influential intellectuals responsible for modern radical left politics (an existential threat to white, western society) are almost all Jews. Marx, for example. Campus sociology courses are almost entirely dominated by Marx inspired theories such as critical theory, intersectional feminism and the truly racist "whiteness studies". The thought leaders of these movements are overwhelmingly Jewish.

So you are saying that non-Jewish folks are not productive? There are lots of people of other faiths who think, too. Christians. for instance, have a pretty good intellectual output as well, but the only people who get attention are dumb piss-pots like graham and falwell.

No I didn't say that. Intersectional feminism is just another branch of Marxism and that's why it "bothers" me.

So prepare a course in "white male studies," as if all the history that has been taught in schools historically has not been "white male studies." Were you even taught the history of how women, and women and men who were are not white achieved the vote to admit them to participation in the democratic republic, de facto as well as du jour? These studies simply fill in what was falsely admitted from the general study of history.

Your argument (is it an actual argument?) that intersectional feminism" is a "branch of Marxism" is laughable, whatever your definition of marxism is. You are just being dismissive as a sign of your lack of courage to consider how people live and have lived different lives from your own. Real people. Your fellow humans. Why the cowardice?

I’m a feminist (obviously!). I believe that women should be treated equally and have the same rights in society as men do. I also know that feminism has to be intersectional for it to be worth it. And that’s why my feminism is intersectional: it’s both upper class and white.

whitewoman-300x3001.jpg

There are plenty of activists, celebrities, and academics whose feminism already focuses on the intersections of feminism and race and class, but I take it to the next level by making sure mine is both racist and classist. And by focusing on preserving both my wealth and my whiteness, it means I am doing more work to address the complexities of feminism and specifically how it affects me.

I’m tired of the old, flawed feminism that relied on an essentialist view of men and women, talking only about women getting in the workforce and out of the kitchen. To me, feminism is so much more than that: It’s about earning a six-figure salary and never, ever entering my chef’s kitchen in my rapidly gentrifying neighborhood. That’s just the kind of feminist I am.

Hillary Clinton, Taylor Swift, Lena Dunham – all of these wealthy white women have done amazing things to uplift other wealthy white women. They also share my commitment to intersectional feminism that lifts up both whiteness and wealth without sacrificing one for the other. That’s the kind of complexity intersectional feminism needs – one that lifts up the issues that only I am capable of seeing.

Look, I care deeply about feminism, and it’s so important for women to know that it doesn’t exist in a vacuum. Everyone’s personal idea of feminism needs consider the intricacies that can influence a woman’s existence in this world. And although whiteness and wealth tend to only influence my existence in a markedly positive way, that doesn’t make me any less intersectional.

This is an extremely bizarre theory and an extremely bizarre post. I hope that it is satire.

whitewoman-300x3001.jpg

Hillary Clinton didn't do much to uplift Mary Mahoney. She was in on the killing of Mary and the other 2 Starbucks employees.
Monica Lewinsky played a part in it too. It wasn't all Bad Bill as the perpetrator.

Clinton's are stone cold killers: Murder of Clinton Intern Mary Mahoney - AR15.COM

The Mysterious Murder Of Mary Mahoney

whitewoman-300x3001.jpg

I'm rather comfortable saying that I'm in my 70s, and I almost never had a six-figure salary. I just have the feeling that I would have had to be doing something morally wrong to attain that.

whitewoman-300x3001.jpg

I'm rather comfortable saying that I'm in my 70s, and I almost never had a six-figure salary. I just have the feeling that I would have had to be doing something morally wrong to attain that.

A six figure salary is attainable and is standard in any middle or upper middle management position that is worth showing up for. In fact, earning that much only places one in the middle class.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It's kind of funny how Dems hate Whites so much yet all their Presidential contenders are White. They hate the rich but two billionaires are doing everything they can to rig this election with their money. Hell, they even pretend to like pancakes when they try to get rural votes, when they actually despise all non urban people. Democrats are hypocrites who put themselves before everything else, especially their country.

The Anti-White Party
William S. Lind
Dec 02,2019

An outtake in an article in the November 14 New York Times about the Iowa caucuses caused me to do a double take: “Democrats question the status of a state that’s 90% white.”

Imagine that the Times had instead said, “Republicans question the status of a state that’s heavily black,” or “GOP questions the status of a state that’s largely Hispanic.” The crises of outrage would reach to the heavens. Every Establishment organ would demand the Republicans pee all over themselves, grovel in the dust, and kiss the feet of so-called black and Hispanic “leaders”, most of whom are con artists. But when the Democrats dismiss a state because it’s largely white? Not a murmur of protest arose from any quarter.

Along with a growing number of other white Americans, I find myself saying, “Wait a minute, whites built this country. We took a vast wilderness inhabited by a few million howling savages (who unlike their cousins in Mexico and Central America had built no civilizations) and turned it into what was, as recently as the 1950s, the best country on earth of all time. The contribution of other races was mostly muscle, not brains. In that respect, they stand well back from the ox, mule, and horse. And now we are to stand mute as Democrats make us a despised minority in our own country? I don’t think so.”

The Democratic Party’s hostility toward whites is a product of the broader ideology that party has embraced, the ideology of cultural Marxism, which is commonly known as “political correctness” or “multiculturalism”. Like Moscow’s old Marxism-Leninism, cultural Marxism says certain kinds of people are a priori good and others evil, regardless of what individuals do. In Marxism-Leninism, workers and peasants are good while landlords, capitalists and members of the middle class, the bourgeoisie, are evil. The latter are fit only to be “liquidated”, which Soviet Communism did on a scale that put Hitler to shame: not six million dead, but sixty million. (Ever notice how people on the Left swoon at the sight of a swastika but find the hammer and sickle gently amusing?)

Cultural Marxism says whites are inherently evil “oppressors” who must constantly beg blacks, Indians, immigrants, etc. to forgive their “white privilege”. The average white family living paycheck-to-paycheck doesn’t see a lot of privilege ......

Read the rest whitey @
The Anti-White Party – traditionalRIGHT

View attachment 293752

only white supremacist trash think protecting everyone, as the constitution requires, somehow hurts you.

losers

whitewoman-300x3001.jpg

I made six figures by my 30’s. You just need an education, which you clearly don’t have.

The Anti-White Party
William S. Lind
Dec 02,2019

An outtake in an article in the November 14 New York Times about the Iowa caucuses caused me to do a double take: “Democrats question the status of a state that’s 90% white.”

Imagine that the Times had instead said, “Republicans question the status of a state that’s heavily black,” or “GOP questions the status of a state that’s largely Hispanic.” The crises of outrage would reach to the heavens. Every Establishment organ would demand the Republicans pee all over themselves, grovel in the dust, and kiss the feet of so-called black and Hispanic “leaders”, most of whom are con artists. But when the Democrats dismiss a state because it’s largely white? Not a murmur of protest arose from any quarter.

Along with a growing number of other white Americans, I find myself saying, “Wait a minute, whites built this country. We took a vast wilderness inhabited by a few million howling savages (who unlike their cousins in Mexico and Central America had built no civilizations) and turned it into what was, as recently as the 1950s, the best country on earth of all time. The contribution of other races was mostly muscle, not brains. In that respect, they stand well back from the ox, mule, and horse. And now we are to stand mute as Democrats make us a despised minority in our own country? I don’t think so.”

The Democratic Party’s hostility toward whites is a product of the broader ideology that party has embraced, the ideology of cultural Marxism, which is commonly known as “political correctness” or “multiculturalism”. Like Moscow’s old Marxism-Leninism, cultural Marxism says certain kinds of people are a priori good and others evil, regardless of what individuals do. In Marxism-Leninism, workers and peasants are good while landlords, capitalists and members of the middle class, the bourgeoisie, are evil. The latter are fit only to be “liquidated”, which Soviet Communism did on a scale that put Hitler to shame: not six million dead, but sixty million. (Ever notice how people on the Left swoon at the sight of a swastika but find the hammer and sickle gently amusing?)

Cultural Marxism says whites are inherently evil “oppressors” who must constantly beg blacks, Indians, immigrants, etc. to forgive their “white privilege”. The average white family living paycheck-to-paycheck doesn’t see a lot of privilege ......

Read the rest whitey @
The Anti-White Party – traditionalRIGHT

View attachment 293752

only white supremacist trash think protecting everyone, as the constitution requires, somehow hurts you.

losers

You say you have an education yet you're still an ignorant idiot .....shocker

What women and men are being denied thier constitutional rights in the year 2020?...besides roger stone

Forum List

Back