The 'Angry White Male' Phenomena in America = WTF Is Going On???

Maybe we could have had UNITY pushed instead of DIVERSITY way back when we started to right the wrongs of the past. Because we have become pigshit!

In 2017 there were 8,162,849 arrests. There is just over 330 million people here. If a different person was arrested each time that would equal 2.5 percent of the American population. The per capita argument begins with an erroneous premise that is based on a misuse of percentages. For example, the claim that blacks commit 50 percent of the murders. The numbers show that 5,025 blacks were arrested for murder. While that is 53 percent of the arrests, if a different black person was arrested you're talking about 1000th of 1 percent of the population.

The entire black or white race are not responsible for committing crimes. In 2017 there were 8,162,849 arrests, 5.6 million of those arrested were white. 69 percent of Americans participating in criminal activity were white. 2.5 times more whites participated in criminal activity than blacks or anyone else.

Numbers I use are from the “ 2017 FBI Uniform Crime Report”. At the time of writing the 2018 report was in it’s preliminary stages. The tired use of per capita must stop. The math we can use to be more accurate is exists and it is elementary. Since all people of any race do not commit crime. At minimum we can only assess crime fairly by looking only at the number of people by race who commit or are arrested for crimes. If we want to talk about population, we can only measure the number of participants in crime as a percentage of the population. This has been done by many who honestly study these matters, but this book is written for us regular Joes and Joannes who do not spend their days analyzing such data.

As I stated earlier, the math is elementary. In this case, I divided the number of people arrested by race against the population of the United States in 2017 that was provided in the Uniform Crime Report.

5,626,140 million whites arrested for crime/253,405,839 US population in 2017= 2.2 percent of the population.

2,221,697 million blacks arrested for crime/253,405,839 US population in 2017= 0.009 percent of the population.
Ok libtard.

If this is true, why do you use per capita #s to flip out about the fact that blacks end up in jail, statistically, more often?

The problems in this society have everything to do with wealth, and little to do with race. However, the constant race baiting will prevent anything from being solved, and only make things worse.

Upward mobility is largely nonexistent. The cost of living has sky rocketed, and wages haven't even kept close.

A large portion of the disenfranchised are told every day that its all whiteys fault. Its been going on for decades, and its started to finally sink in. Its like the government wants a race war.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

What I don't understand is why these guys are so much more angry than the rest of us who somehow don't fit the description of white male. Of all the demographic groups in U.S. society, this group seems to have been targeted the least for attacks on their identity and white males still hold a majority of power positions in Washington and in state capitals. The rest of us have our complaints, too.

Are they really so much more angry than black males who go around murdering one another by the dozen on a daily basis or could it be the media is warping your perspective?
What are white men mad about? Your asses get most of everything and your punk asses are not even the fucking majority of your own race. That blacks killing each other shit is punk. In a nation of 300 million the difference in blacks killing each other and whites doing it is a few hundred and in some years whites have killed more. And since murder is not the only crime and white men commit more violent crime, you gotta ask why?

Well, I don't buy your theory that all white men are angry. I'm not. And, thats like saying, why are all Arabs terrorists? after all the sunnis and Shia are always blowing each other up on the way to Mecca. There were more killings in Baltimore than in Honduras last year, so why are so many black people angry that they have to kill each other at a higher rate than an entire central american nation? and at a higher percentage in the US than white people?
Well, you see,, like yours thats just a bullshit generalization about an entire race of people. Shit happens in different places for different reasons, under different circumstances regardless of their color. don't know why you people (racists ) cant let that argument go.
People have been commiting horrendous crimes against each other since the begining of time and the thing with humans is they always have contradictory tendencies. It's inside all of us, for example when you think of Japanese these days, you think of a society so polite that they honk their car horns in traffic to apologize, and they have 4 times less crime per capita than in the US, yet these are the same people who also slaughtered innocent Chinese civilians, threw babies on bayonettes, committed horrific medical experiments on captured prisoners of war, .. so how is it possible that yellow people can be so angry? then later on not so angry? It's because all humans have that switch inside them, it only takes a trigger.

I didn't say all whites are mad. But I do ask why are white men angry at all.

You ask why are blacks so angry? Really?

There were not more murders in Baltimore last year than Honduras.

There were approximatelty 2,500 murders in Honduras last year if yo go by the listed rate of 40/100,000
Crime in Honduras - Wikipedia

There were 310 in Baltimore.
Miscellaneous Posts: 2018 Baltimore City Homicides - List and Map

you may have missed the part where I said blacks being all angry was also a generalization. Of course they are not, but men everywhere get angry when they feel they have a crappy life, and often blame someone else. So why you ask are there white men who are angry I just don't understand. Unless you have some strange Idea that being white means you have a life experience other than that of being a human being. And the murder rate in Baltimore was something like 50 per 100,000... they just have a smaller population than Honduras. It just shows the people in both those areas are facing desperation.

Maybe we could have had UNITY pushed instead of DIVERSITY way back when we started to right the wrongs of the past. Because we have become pigshit!

Unity and diversity are NOT opposing concepts. There is no reason to pretend that only one demographic group is comprised of "authentic" Americans and the rest of us are not "real" Americans. This is a complete farce. We are all here and none of us is going anywhere else. Why don't you come out and join your community? Enjoy what people from other groups have to offer? You sound like you have been hiding in your barn.

People mostly associate with people that They Feel they have most in common with. Liberals do not want people to be able to employ their own personal choice.

This thread aged well.

Well, here we are AGAIN; another ANGRY, WHITE, MALE, has to go blow shit up, or unload his RAGE on his fellow Americans citizens.

angry white male - Google Search

Recently we have the Trump MAGA bomber from Florida, the guy that shot up the building full of Jews in Pittsburgh, and now within the past 24 hours we have the guy in California that was 29 years old, former US Marine, living in Mom's basement, that shot up the Borderline Bar & Grill in Thousand Oaks.

WHAT THE HELL is going on with ANGRY, WHITE, MALES in the US?

Can't YOU angry, white, male, ass holes get your shit together?

Yes; the Dayton & El Paso shooters are members of "The 'Angry White Male' Phenomena in America"

The thread does have a bit of a continued perspective.

I expect to see more, many more of these 'angry white male' shootings in the future, in America.

Forum List

Back