The American Dream v. The Liberal Dream.

clevergirl

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2009
193781_10151153242844481_1486435658_o.jpg

Silly and childish - I don't understand these "See how dumb I can be!" threads at all.

There is nothing silly or childish about a side by side comparison of liberal ideology to that of a traditionally American one (conservative one) on a political blog.

Yes, I do see, how apparently dumb you can be- just sayin'

I think you fairly much disproved your handle with this thread, didn't you?

It's not a comparison of liberal ideology with a "traditional" one, it's a comparison of trite cliche, half-truths and deliberate mistatements.

It's not a comparison of liberal ideology with a "traditional" one, it's a comparison of trite cliche, half-truths and deliberate mistatements.

Seems pretty spot on to me!

Seems pretty spot on to me!

Yes, it would do.

But for anyone who understand that there are more than two political schools of thought, it is meaningless.

Hey clever girl, if you are soo clever come to work with me and see how long it takes before you physically break down from all the govt. assistance I get from laying bricks, ha!

What an f'in joke this thread is. Proof again of the mental illness the right wingers possess,...

Wonderful,you proved to everyone you are a dumbass...

The only dumb asses in this thread are those who call others names and yet fail to point out where the comparison goes awry. The fact of the matter is that liberal democrats vote to grow government as a means of economic fairness.

The only dumb asses in this thread are those who call others names and yet fail to point out where the comparison goes awry. The fact of the matter is that liberal democrats vote to grow government as a means of economic fairness.

Ever see the movie donnie darko? You are that stuck up prude teacher who thinks everything can be put into two catagories. In the movie she tries to say that a certain situation falls into love or fear and there is no inbetween.

She was a simpleminded fool, you lived in a world of fear who got taken in by a fraud.

You are trying to do the samething here and you bought into the idea this is all facts. Its not and you are a fucking moron for entertaining it.

Fuck off troll.

Ever see the movie donnie darko? You are that stuck up prude teacher who thinks everything can be put into two catagories. In the movie she tries to say that a certain situation falls into love or fear and there is no inbetween.

She was a simpleminded fool, you lived in a world of fear who got taken in by a fraud.

You are trying to do the samething here and you bought into the idea this is all facts. Its not and you are a fucking moron for entertaining it.

Fuck off troll.

Hey dick for brains-yes, you, fuck off yourself. I never said there was no "in between" that would be your schtick dick. The frame of reference is a generalization and if you'd take your head out of your colossal ass for a breath of fresh air, you'd be able to calmly note that fact.

Fuck off troll.

Hey dick for brains-yes, you, fuck off yourself. I never said there was no "in between" that would be your schtick dick. The frame of reference is a generalization and if you'd take your head out of your colossal ass for a breath of fresh air, you'd be able to calmly note that fact.
And yet simple girl you posted your op...keep punting!

Fuck off troll.

And yet simple girl you posted your op...keep punting!

OMG you were actually able to note a fact for a change...I DID make the OP!

The FACT that it was evident to anyone intelligent enough to decipher its obvious generalization, seemed, to escape you however.

Not really, you posted a simple minded nothing in order to bash liberals by pegging them into a certain corner. The internet and 24 news media has made such generalizations meaningless.

Forum List

Back