Projection?

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Teamsters leader compares GOP to Cambodian dictator | The Detroit News | detroitnews.com

Wasnt Pol Pot a commie? and dont liberals distort history all the time?
Why Those Damned Liberals Have Distorted The History & Meaning Of Thanksgiving | The Moderate Voice

Historical distortion in public education
One mother whose son is in a class using this book wrote me to say that he came home and told her that Thanksgiving is when the Pilgrims gave thanks to the Indians. The mother called the principal of this suburban New York High School to point out that Thanksgiving is when the Pilgrims thanked God. The principal responded by saying that was her opinion. The schools could only teach what was in the books!

wanda-welfare-gop.jpg

Teamsters leader compares GOP to Cambodian dictator | The Detroit News | detroitnews.com

Wasnt Pol Pot a commie? and dont liberals distort history all the time?
Why Those Damned Liberals Have Distorted The History & Meaning Of Thanksgiving | The Moderate Voice

Historical distortion in public education
One mother whose son is in a class using this book wrote me to say that he came home and told her that Thanksgiving is when the Pilgrims gave thanks to the Indians. The mother called the principal of this suburban New York High School to point out that Thanksgiving is when the Pilgrims thanked God. The principal responded by saying that was her opinion. The schools could only teach what was in the books!

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back