The Amazon Music App is Junk

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
I cannot believe how awful the Amazon Music App is. I have been patient for a couple of years in the hope that they would redo it right. I see some discussions on Reddit over a couple of years, but they haven't a solution.

I buy my music from Amazon so I am kind of stuck with their app - right?

Unless there is some way to work around it, I am going to start the protest on this libtard Bezos (what a fucked-up name) - is everybody with me?

I cannot believe how awful the Amazon Music App is. I have been patient for a couple of years in the hope that they would redo it right. I see some discussions on Reddit over a couple of years, but they haven't a solution.

Unless there is some way to work around it, I am going to start the protest on this libtard Bezos (what a fucked-up name) - is everybody with me?

Use a different app.

I can access my Amazon music from SD player - though it throws ads into my paid for playlists.

I think that Amazon wants to force people to pay a monthly fee to be able to buy their MP3 songs.
I just want to be able to buy a song every now and then.

Forum List

Back