The "age to come" has arrived

Were you aware this happened between December 29th and 30th, 2018 A.D. ?

• No

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
No. Are you blind? The great leader of these United States is an imbecile. Same old shit.

You will know that the messianic age has arrived when Gods will is done on earth as it is in heaven and talking serpents are condemned as low-lifes and not honored as enlightened holy men.
The walking talking low life serpents are already condemn yet cannot see it. Are you being one of them?

Trump is there for a reason. Get't Trump'd. The Lord chooses the foolish things whether you can see them or not is a different story.

Trump is there for a reason? Yeah, right, right wing religious republican corruption and treason. You are out of your mind.

You are drunk and twerking at the edge of the bottomless pit naked honey, flirting with an unforgivable sin.

Have you no shame?
Really. Have you now taken the place of the fallen one as the accuser?

No. I'm the guy who snuck into the Satans stronghold in the middle of the night like a thief, threw him a beating he'll never forget, bound him hand and foot, ransacked his castle, and made off with all of his possessions.
So you say yet you just showed yourself to be an accuser. Perhaps your feet are still pretty muddy?

Screw you. I said that trump is an imbecile. Did I say something false?

Isn't you who are accusing me ?

The walking talking low life serpents are already condemn yet cannot see it. Are you being one of them?

Trump is there for a reason. Get't Trump'd. The Lord chooses the foolish things whether you can see them or not is a different story.

Trump is there for a reason? Yeah, right, right wing religious republican corruption and treason. You are out of your mind.

You are drunk and twerking at the edge of the bottomless pit naked honey, flirting with an unforgivable sin.

Have you no shame?

No. I'm the guy who snuck into the Satans stronghold in the middle of the night like a thief, threw him a beating he'll never forget, bound him hand and foot, ransacked his castle, and made off with all of his possessions.
So you say yet you just showed yourself to be an accuser. Perhaps your feet are still pretty muddy?

Everyone is entitle in this world to their opinion to a point and you are also entitled to your pride. Surely you know what comes with it? If not you should. As for screwing me that is beyond your abilities and well beyond your reach.

Talking out of your ass as a fallen one. Your cover is gone.
"You are drunk and twerking at the edge of the bottomless pit naked honey, flirting with an unforgivable sin."

Have you no shame?

Everyone is entitle in this world to their opinion to a point and you are also entitled to your pride. Surely you know what comes with it? If not you should. As for screwing me that is beyond your abilities and well beyond your reach.

"You are drunk and twerking at the edge of the bottomless pit naked honey, flirting with an unforgivable sin."
What cover dear? Did you think that I was trying to sweet talk you or anybody? Did you think that I was pretending to be a saint? Damn..Thats dumb even for a dumbass.

You are on the verge of calling a revelation of truth that vindicates the teaching of Jesus and could only have come from God, satanic.

You really should take a minute out of your busy day spouting gibberish in the name of the Lord, shut your mouth, and think before you go any further. Its a long way down from where you have perched.

The least you could do is try.

What cover dear? Did you think that I was trying to sweet talk you or anybody? Did you think that I was pretending to be a saint? Damn..Thats dumb even for a dumbass.

You are on the verge of calling a revelation of truth that vindicates the teaching of Jesus and could only have come from God, satanic.

You really should take a minute out of your busy day spouting gibberish in the name of the Lord, shut your mouth, and think before you go any further. Its a long way down from where you have perched.

I see you can't handle anyone challenging your non-sense. I suppose I am on your shit list like Ding is now. Oh' wells so goes life here on earth. Enjoy your "castle" you have built for yourself.

I see you can't handle anyone challenging your non-sense. I suppose I am on your shit list like Ding is now. Oh' wells so goes life here on earth. Enjoy your "castle" you have built for yourself.
lol...Don't slither away now. If you feel up to the challenge, challenge away!

lol...Don't slither away now. If you feel up to the challenge, challenge away!
Foolish debate? Or your bantering is not needed on this end.

Let us know when Elijah appears on your YouTube show.
There is no "us" here.

Even your gold membership can't buy you that.

Oh, of course there is; you're just not on the mailing list, is all.
I'm not a thief.

Gee, cognitive dissonance as well. No surprise; in fact it makes it easier to recruit other mentally ill narcissists for your little cult you want to form, actually.

Forum List

Back