The Affirmative Action Movie awards

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
After the Hollywood faux backlash last year, the limpdick Hollywood folks made sure to get some black faces on stage. Viola Davis, Mahershala Ali and of course Moonlight won.

If you say Moonlight, what the hell is that?You wouldn't be alone. No one saw it. It has been out since Oct, made roughly $20 mil and was not shown overseas.

The white libs in Hollywood were desperate for a movie about Blacks with a black director they went out of their way to promote a winner.

Then they went with an Iranian movie for best foreign film, since the other more qualified movies were from Australia, Austria, Germany and Sweden. Those countries are too whites.

Just call it the Affirmative Action Movie Award Show!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I saw almost all of the best picture nominees this year......including Moonlight. It is a very good movie, but is not nearly as innovative or well done as La La Land or Hacksaw Ridge.

So yeah.....it was an affirmative action Oscars.

66779b7c19fceecd0c9560b7cfcc19478d20d02d14bc919ac6eaebf4bf12ee63.jpg

Best Whitey held me back award goes to Moonlight.

African American's threw a fit last year about not being represented at the Oscars.

So they got their wish and win top honor for a movie about a black queer.

Hope they are happy....... :thup: ... :lol: ... :lol:

No doubt the movie "Moonlight" was a big hit with white liberal faggots trying to prove they aren't racist.

But I can't envision black people flocking to the theaters to see it. .... :cuckoo:

After the Hollywood faux backlash last year, the limpdick Hollywood folks made sure to get some black faces on stage. Viola Davis, Mahershala Ali and of course Moonlight won.

If you say Moonlight, what the hell is that?You wouldn't be alone. No one saw it. It has been out since Oct, made roughly $20 mil and was not shown overseas.

The white libs in Hollywood were desperate for a movie about Blacks with a black director they went out of their way to promote a winner.

Then they went with an Iranian movie for best foreign film, since the other more qualified movies were from Australia, Austria, Germany and Sweden. Those countries are too whites.

Have you seen Moonlight?

Gonna go out on a not-so-shaky limb and say you haven't.

Which means you can STFU.

I saw almost all of the best picture nominees this year......including Moonlight. It is a very good movie, but is not nearly as innovative or well done as La La Land or Hacksaw Ridge.

My liberal buddy at work saw it and said it wasn't in the same ballpark at La La Land!

No doubt the movie "Moonlight" was a big hit with white liberal faggots trying to prove they aren't racist.

But I can't envision black people flocking to the theaters to see it. .... :cuckoo:

Not many saw it. It had a shoestring budget, so it made money. But only $25 mil and not shown overseas!

Have you seen Moonlight?

Nope and don't intend to. Same goes for La La Land.

My liberal buddy at work saw it and said it wasn't in the same ballpark at La La Land!

La la land sucked. It was more of Hollywood writing love letters to itself. Probably doesn't help that I hate musicals.

That being said I really don't understand the Hollywood hate from you right wingers. Just about everyone making movies comes from somewhere outside Hollywood and is trying to put life and ideas onscreen for others to see. Art and storytelling are vital. They're important cultural devices that date back to fireside storytelling when we were comprised of nomadic tribes. It's as human as anything else.

Have you seen Moonlight?

So you form an opinion based on zero education, research, or work whatsoever. Sounds like every other trump voter I've ever met.

Have you seen Moonlight?

So you form an opinion based on zero education, research, or work whatsoever. Sounds like every other trump voter I've ever met.

Ok small fry. It doesn't take a genius to figure it that best picture award going to a low budget movie barely anyone hear of was because it had an all black cast, black director and black writer.

The academy scrambled to find a movie like this to give the best picture to. Unlike last year when they could have give at least best actor to the guy that played Easy-e in Straight out of Compton last year.

Have you seen Moonlight?

Ok small fry. It doesn't take a genius to figure it that best picture award going to a low budget movie barely anyone hear of was because it had an all black cast, black director and black writer.

The academy scrambled to find a movie like this to give the best picture to. Unlike last year when they could have give at least best actor to the guy that played Easy-e in Straight out of Compton last year.

lol @ "small fry". Wow. How insecure are you?

Maybe the fact that, say, Birdman won a few years ago has to do with the fact that it was an all-white cast?

See how stupid your racism sounds when the shoe is on the other foot?

Forum List

Back