The affair was good for Benghazi

AmyNation

Road Warrior
Aug 6, 2012
Currently stationed at the kitchen table
Watched the local news and the national news last night, and they were talking about the affair, showing the vid of the girlfriend talking about prisoners being held at the temp embassy, discussing possible leaked secrets etc etc....

Benghazi was going the way of Fast and Furious, but you add a little sex and betrayal and Americans are interested again.

Watched the local news and the national news last night, and they were talking about the affair, showing the vid of the girlfriend talking about prisoners being held at the temp embassy, discussing possible leaked secrets etc etc....

Benghazi was going the way of Fast and Furious, but you add a little sex and betrayal and Americans are interested again.

A sad commentary on today's society and voter.

Bill Clinton getting a beej in the oval office was a much bigger story than Barack Obama ignoring the impending deaths of Americans at a consulate in Libya.

Last edited:

But it has always been that way. There is just something faboo about sexual exploitations of the rich and famous...lol

But it has always been that way. There is just something faboo about sexual exploitations of the rich and famous...lol

I agree. It juicy perhaps when it's just about the sex but when deaths are involved it says something about us as a whole.

What's sad is the right's quest for impeachment.

It basically gets in the way of some pretty legitimate issues.

Bill Clinton getting a beej in the oval office was a much bigger story than Barack Obama ignoring the impending deaths of Americans at a consulate in Libya.

Well that's not what happened.

But keep insisting on it.

Because you guys are marginalizing yourselves into oblivion.

Drama with the crooks in Washington is never sexy until you add a cumstain on a dress....

6a00e008c6b4e58834011570987157970b-800wi.jpg

Or a pervert staring at a teenagers ass.

7661d1248275043-media-still-obama-looking-teen-girls-butt-obama-eyeing-cake1.jpg

Obama%2Bchecking%2Bout%2Bgirl.jpg

It enough to make a bitch go batty!

images

Who said anything about impeachment? Not me...

I agree. It juicy perhaps when it's just about the sex but when deaths are involved it says something about us as a whole.

I think in general Americans have become a bit numb to a lot of violence. You turn on your local news and in many places more people have died that day then did in Benghazi.

Adding in the sex scandal and leaked information and now you've got something to capture their attention.

Was Gaddafi impeached? Was Saddam Hussein? Was Hosni Mubarak? Is Assad facing impeachment?

obama won't be impeached. He will likely grow old in office like Castro.

Who said anything about impeachment? Not me...

Hmm..maybe not you..

But all the guys standing next to you are..

:D

Well hell. I haven't heard anyone talking about impeachment.

Its just to bad the families of those four men can't sue the pants off Barry and his boobs.

Well hell. I haven't heard anyone talking about impeachment.

Its just to bad the families of those four men can't sue the pants off Barry and his boobs.

So then I'm assuming you feel that the families of the 3,000 victims of 9/11 should sue George Bush.

Right?

You're right. I forgot. Obama got Bin Laden. Terrorism defeated.

Seriously dude.

The only people talking about terrorism being defeated is you folks.

And facetiously.

The real deal is your boys tried to turn it into a conventional war and failed miserably. Bringing the nation along with it.

Last edited:
Was Gaddafi impeached? Was Saddam Hussein? Was Hosni Mubarak? Is Assad facing impeachment?

obama won't be impeached. He will likely grow old in office like Castro.

In just a 3rd of the time..too.

Bush looked great after his first term. The second one was the ringer.

That's probably because poppa told him to get to work. And sent him some boys to watch over him.

Thanks goodness too.

Where was Obama while the attacks were going on in Benghazi?

Where was Obama while the attacks were going on in Benghazi?

Dunno..ace.

I am sure you are going to say something like he was celebrating their deaths.

Right? :lol:

Forum List

Back