The actual Trump indictment in NY text

I'm sorry, but the entire premise for the alleged conspiracy falls apart on inspection: the story about the alleged affair was never concealed, it was public knowledge, and widely broadcast on all media platforms. There was no harm in that regard.

Second, we can say beyond any doubt that the records can not be "proven" to be falsified. Categorizing payments is a matter of opinion. You say potato, I say potato. This is why these sorts of complaints are always prosecuted as civil misdemeanors, not criminal offenses.

Third, we do not need to be lawyers or law experts. If criminal laws become so convoluted that someone needs to be a law expert to interpret them, how would any ordinary citizen know if they were committing criminal acts or not? In this case, the prosecution has twisted the facts and rules in such a way that is unreasonable and contrary to common knowledge of accounting methods. This sort of twisting of the laws to suit political motivations is only done in countries where the rule of law has broken down and a totalitarian regime has taken control of all aspects of government.

Yes. When you are getting lectured by EL SALVADOR about spreading your form of "democracy", you know you've lost the plot.

It is cute how you just have to respond to me without reading a thing I posted in this thread.

You people try so damn hard to get my attention

No I read what you posted last night.

If you are a libertarian, nothing but a full throated disavowal will do for this. Even if you hate Donald Trump.

See: John Stossel, who states several times that he personally hates Donald Trump, but also hates this indictment.

The DA didn't specify a violated Statute in the indictment, yet many leftists hate Trump soooo much they ignore that reality.

:rolleyes:

You have been lied to again and are too fucking lazy/stupid to check for yourself.

1680689902605.png

No I read what you posted last night.

If you are a libertarian, nothing but a full throated disavowal will do for this. Even if you hate Donald Trump.

See: John Stossel, who states several times that he personally hates Donald Trump, but also hates this indictment.

Why do you think Libertarians are against having a legal system or laws being followed?

The system is playing out as designed. If the DA cannot prove Trump is guilty then Trump will walk just as he should.

Libertarian GG loves it when prosecutors stack up the fake felonies based on nothing.

Is that a plank in the libertarian platform there, GG?

A plank in this libertarians platform is to laugh at morons on the web that are too fucking stupid to know what double jeopardy is.

It is rather fun.

If a Dem had made that mistake you would be attacking them till school started, but since it was a tribe member, you are not allowed.

A plank in this libertarians platform is to laugh at morons on the web that are too fucking stupid to know what double jeopardy is.

It is rather fun.

If a Dem had made that mistake you would be attacking them till school started, but since it was a tribe member, you are not allowed.

Only the very partisan of the very partisan think this indictment was a great idea.

So congrats for that, Mac

Only the very partisan of the very partisan think this indictment was a great idea.

So congrats for that, Mac

I do not think it was a great idea, in fact I was not all that happy when they announced it.

I think it is a weak case based on what I know. But, unlike you, I do not know more than the grand jury so I will settle for letting it all play out.

But you cannot do that.

You have been lied to again and are too fucking lazy/stupid to check for yourself.

View attachment 773340
Ok, big stud. You need to point your finger at yourself. What Sunsettommy and others are talking about is EXACTLY what you highlighted. Penal Law 175.10 states:

A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree when he commits the crime of falsifying business records in the second degree, and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.

What is the "intent to commit another crime"? A conspiracy theory about him not wanting his business partners to have to endure hearing Stormy Daniels complain about the fact he didn't marry her after their alleged affair? GTFO! ROFL!

That is what will come out in the trial.

That is the way the system works.
No, that is not the way it works. All charges of wrong-doing must be made before the trial begins. If new information about another crime comes out during a trial, then a new inditement and a new hearing and trial are then commenced.

The DA didn't specify a violated Statute in the indictment, yet many leftists hate Trump soooo much they ignore that reality.

:rolleyes:
Thanks. The shameful DA never named a single felony. He named a POSSIBLE misdemeanor, past the statute of limitations, and then some “intent to commit a future crime tied to it.” He never said what the crime was.

This should be tossed, and Trump should sue for any money he spends fighting this, along with punitive damages. He can then use that money for his campaign.

No, that is not the way it works. All charges of wrong-doing must be made before the trial begins. If new information about another crime comes out during a trial, then a new inditement and a new hearing and trial are then commenced.

They are not charging him with the crime he tried to cover up, thus they did not need to put them in the indictment.

Trump's legal team has between now and Dec 4tht to look find all this out.

You are jumping the gun.

Thanks. The shameful DA never named a single felony. He named a POSSIBLE misdemeanor, past the statute of limitations, and then some “intent to commit a future crime tied to it.” He never said what the crime was.

This should be tossed, and Trump should sue for any money he spends fighting this, along with punitive damages. He can then use that money for his campaign.

Why do you all keep lying about this. It is right there in black and white (with yellow added by me)

1680689902605-png.773340

Forum List

Back