The Accused Must Be Heard!

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
The Democrats in Embarassing Fashion, Publicly Smeared Multiple People in an attempt to Derail The Kavanaugh Confirmation.

This was an embarrassing and outrageous moment for our Country, and America was made the laughing stock of the world with this latest stunt.

The accused were publicly humiliated, their families attacked, their reputations damaged, and The Democrats had NO REMORSE.

Now when the FBI Report has been completed, THEY WANT THE REPORT SEALED so that NO ONE can see what is in it.

If Feinstein is asking for it to be sealed, it should be made PUBLIC and UNREDACTED for the entire world to see.

Kavanaugh deserves to have his reputation restored, and America needs to see just how LOW The Democrat Party sunk to smear anyone and everyone they could with False Accusations they knew were FALSE.

After the release of THE FBI REPORT, he needs to be CONFIRMED the next day or by the end of the week.

Cory Booker: Ditch Kavanaugh, whether he’s ‘innocent or guilty’

Huge Development: Feinstein Moves To Seal FBI Investigation as Case Collapses

When Trump stood up in front of the nation and mocked the victims of sexual assault, he mocked all women who are victims of sexual assault, in fact, he mocked everyone who has ever been a a victim of sexual assault.

And when he did it, he was speaking for the entire Republican Party.

Make it Public, like The Democrats made their Smear Campaign Public. We Deserve To Know.

If this was handled in private like it should have been, I'd be ok with Confirming Kavanaugh and sealing this, but not now.

No Fucking Way. Burn The Left Tard DemNazi Mafia with Truth.

We do not need to give IDIOTS like Corey Booker, Feinstein, Schummer and the rest of the DEMNAZIS cover for their EVIL DEEDS.

The VOTERS DESERVE TO KNOW.

Cory Booker is so oily, he qualifies as an alternative fuel. Credit to Tucker Carlson. He has proved himself too black to occupy any government position.

Black people are generally outraged when a victim fights back. That's why Booker is outraged that Kavanaugh was not more welcoming of the attacks the democrats launched. How dare this white man tell him no!

Confirm Kavanaugh now.

Cory Booker is so oily, he qualifies as an alternative fuel. Credit to Tucker Carlson. He has proved himself too black to occupy any government position.

Black people are generally outraged when a victim fights back. That's why Booker is outraged that Kavanaugh was not more welcoming of the attacks the democrats launched. How dare this white man tell him no!

Confirm Kavanaugh now.

I'd like the FBI REPORT to be made PUBLIC and then Confirm Kavanaugh, or Make it Public after he is Confirmed. You don't get through 6 FBI Investigations and none of these False Allegations aren't uncovered.

I mean, come on, The DemNazis were trying to claim he was a Mastermind of a Sex, Drug, and Rape Ring? Parties that apparently were so successful the accuser who made up this accusation attended 10 parties where she was "raped" 10 times by long trains of horny young boys.

He was accused of this in a Public Way by Michael Avanatti, despite the fact he said he was a Virgin until he married his wife.

Not One Woman has come forward and said they slept with Kavanaugh, EVER to refute his claim of being a Virgin.

When Trump stood up in front of the nation and mocked the victims of sexual assault, he mocked all women who are victims of sexual assault, in fact, he mocked everyone who has ever been a a victim of sexual assault.

Derp

In 1975 I was raped and murdered by Nanzi Pilousy. She sat on my face and if I had not tripped over a dead cop and found his flashlight I may never have escaped that vast icy crevasse. I also nearly ran out of ammo when I faced the last of 5 yeast monsters with his .38 revolver.

So I guess you speak for the entire Democratic party. Gotcha.

what about conservative white men who were sexually abused by very hot 25 year old white women?

He was speaking out in my interests by calling democrook sociopath liars what they are.

You really are a fugitive from natural selection you piece of shit.

The Democrats in Embarassing Fashion, Publicly Smeared Multiple People in an attempt to Derail The Kavanaugh Confirmation.

This was an embarrassing and outrageous moment for our Country, and America was made the laughing stock of the world with this latest stunt.

The accused were publicly humiliated, their families attacked, their reputations damaged, and The Democrats had NO REMORSE.

Now when the FBI Report has been completed, THEY WANT THE REPORT SEALED so that NO ONE can see what is in it.

If Feinstein is asking for it to be sealed, it should be made PUBLIC and UNREDACTED for the entire world to see.

Kavanaugh deserves to have his reputation restored, and America needs to see just how LOW The Democrat Party sunk to smear anyone and everyone they could with False Accusations they knew were FALSE.

After the release of THE FBI REPORT, he needs to be CONFIRMED the next day or by the end of the week.

Cory Booker: Ditch Kavanaugh, whether he’s ‘innocent or guilty’

Huge Development: Feinstein Moves To Seal FBI Investigation as Case Collapses
Republicans can make it public whenever they want. They’re the ones blocking it.

Last edited:
3A27F97A-1507-4A5D-BFC6-993621DE02DD.jpeg

cc7ed72e077ff2d011aa6b420cb6c0e8.png

maxresdefault.jpg

trump-may-have-called-rosieo-donnell-a-fat-pig-hillary-5414298.png

i think its time for Huma to come out public over what happened to her in 2014.

Forum List

Back