The ACA

In the last 3 days I've been able to help...

A Lukemia sufferer
An HIV positive patient
Wheelchair bound diabetic with heart disease, HBP and a few other issues.

This is helping people who could not otherwise get help.

This makes me very very happy. It really does.

Why can't we work with this as we go along. Fix problems as we discover them. It worked with Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security.

It can work with this too.

And, you, Roo - I am SO impressed with you. Many/most/some/all of us have trouble admitting we were wrong or admitting to learning the other side might have merit.

My hat's off to you.

I am also impressed with Roo. We need level heads to prevail. If the law has problems, we can address them in the normal fashion.

I don't know about anyone else, but I get extra nasty with people who I respect.....when they hold tight to positions that I am sure are flawed. I suppose other intelligent conservatives view me the same way.

I realize what I just said will cause a few people and one fantasy super hero here to erroneously assume that I respect them...but those dummies should know that I am nasty with complete hopeless idiots as well.

My bad.

Last edited:
Your bad.

And my bad.

Let's work on it.

Naw. You're not bad. Neither is Lone Laugher or Roo.

I try not to let it happen but I get really really REEEELY pissed at the ideology that has taken over our country. The bigotry and racism and hate - it feels like its just to eat us alive.

You're right - We just have to keep working on it.

Thank you everyone, what has transpired over the last few weeks has changed my life and given me a different outlook...if it makes any sense the emotion and the gratitude of the people that this law has lifted out of abject hopelessness has made me a better man.

Thank you everyone, what has transpired over the last few weeks has changed my life and given me a different outlook...if it makes any sense the emotion and the gratitude of the people that this law has lifted out of abject hopelessness has made me a better man.

It makes perfect sense. Knowing that one will be able to afford health care is liberating.

It really will change lives.

No, its not perfect but just as was done with other government programs - Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security - changes can be made as problems are identified.

This is what our country should be about.

In the last 3 days I've been able to help...

A Lukemia sufferer
An HIV positive patient
Wheelchair bound diabetic with heart disease, HBP and a few other issues.

This is helping people who could not otherwise get help.

This makes me very very happy. It really does.

Why can't we work with this as we go along. Fix problems as we discover them. It worked with Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security.

It can work with this too.

And, you, Roo - I am SO impressed with you. Many/most/some/all of us have trouble admitting we were wrong or admitting to learning the other side might have merit.

My hat's off to you.

Hi Luddly: yes when you said "fix problem as we go along" that is the key
so some people have a big problem with it being forced on them instead
of funding this voluntarily. I posted a number of solutions repeatedly.
Are you open to fixing those problems, too? or "only the ones convenient for you"

No, its not perfect but just as was done with other government programs - Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security - changes can be made as problems are identified.

OK Luddly so I identified a problem and solution
with SPIRITUAL HEALING this works free and cuts costs so more people are served
but it cannot be regulated or mandated by govt
in fact, the ACA restraints are discriminating AGAINST people investing
in setting up free housing and home health clinics to teach people to serve for free

are you willing to help look into this as a choice so more people can be served
at less cost to the public?

OK Luddly so I identified a problem and solution
with SPIRITUAL HEALING this works free and cuts costs so more people are served
but it cannot be regulated or mandated by govt
in fact, the ACA restraints are discriminating AGAINST people investing
in setting up free housing and home health clinics to teach people to serve for free

are you willing to help look into this as a choice so more people can be served
at less cost to the public?

No. Get off it already.

Your bad.

And my bad.

Let's work on it.

Naw. You're not bad. Neither is Lone Laugher or Roo
I try not to let it happen but I get really really REEEELY pissed at the ideology that has taken over our country.

The bigotry and racism and hate - it feels like its just to eat us alive.

You're right - We just have to keep working on it.

Bingo! Luddly!
You hit the bullseye on this!

RE: your other message that you couldn't find a Republican who wasn't a traitor to this country ====> THAT'S the kind of biased "bigotry" that goes on right in our midst
we don't even realize when we're doing it

I had pegged you as a tow-the-line Democrat because you kept saying the same things
and wouldn't answer for yourself. I had no idea you were independent. Most people think I am some cookie cutter whatever, and assume I'm in with this group or that group; they don't believe I am a Democrat because I rebuke my own party to defend Constitutional issues and align with Greens and Occupy equally as with Libertarians or Tea Party.

If you can let go of your perception of Republicans THAT'S HOW TO END THE
BIGOTED HATRED AND RACIAL BIASES EATING UP THE RESOURCES IN THIS COUNTRY

YOU JUST SAID IT

(now doing it, is another thing. how easy to point out the biases in others. while blind to our own, while people are screaming in our faces about it and we don't see it is the same thing. like both shoes on the wrong feet, and yelling about one while ignoring the other?)

PLEASE TELL ME YOU GET IT NOW. WOW THERE IS HOPE IF WE CAN ALL GET IT!

Forum List

Back