The 6th Mass Extinction Is Further Along Than We Thought

The Deep State number one scam story .

Imbecilic . Reserved for Gullible fools who hate facts and science based reports .

A disease known as IPCCitis .

We either do it or the entire eco-system will collapse under our asses and we'll die out.
What a bunch of horseshit.

Even if it did collapse, that would be the event and then you would have your mass death you want so bad. So why not let nature run its course?

There needs to be global treaty reducing our population to 1/3rd of our population right now.
No development outside of 50 miles of a city of 200,000 or bigger.
Everything else is a nature park for animals.
Clean energy like solar, wind and fusion.
Programs to clean up the oceans and lakes! Plastic removal at massive scales is needed big time.
Get rid of all the leftists.

Just kill the men-folk ... except me of course, it's my idea after all ... I'll suffer with ten wives, don't worry ...

But more seriously ... why? ... are we not animals ourselves entitled to dominate any ecosystem we choose? ... well, no, of course not, evolution drives us to inhabit all ecosystems ... producing more babies than can be fed is how we keep our numbers up ... up as high as the planet can support ...

Easier to tell queen ants to stop laying eggs ... or striped mongooses from playing patty-cake with each other ...

The premise is flawed ... these extinction events from before were individual organisms, the Permian Event killed 80% of all life in the oceans ... what we see today is a great replacement, not a mass extinction ... when we exterminated the wolf, the coyote took over that niche, and still ranchers are losing lambs and calves ... we clear cut the Redwood forest and willow and alder grow back ... corn and rice fields that were once vast forests ... life still dominates, we're not seeing a great die-off, just a change in guard ...

You think people will stop having sex for this? ... what you're talking about is mandatory abortions ... all the more reasons to take government out of our wombs ... er ... women's wombs ...

what you're talking about is mandatory abortions ... all the more reasons to take government out of our wombs ... er ... women's wombs ...
I think what she's talking about is voluntary birth control.

I think what she's talking about is voluntary birth control.

Already in place where humans have fossil fuel dependent affluence ... Western Europe and Anglo-America are good examples of wealth keeping fertility rates below replacement ... and China is successful today at keeping her fertility rates equal to Europe/NA ... India gets a pass, that Ganges River Valley has been the densest population for a very, very long time ...

It's in Africa we need to start installing diesel generators and pour cement ... this is where we're averaging up to 5 children per family, and this is for basic survival, young children working sunup to sundown just to feed the family ... where just basic refrigeration and a hot plate in each hut is the difference to baby girls and boys getting to go to school or not ...

Who cares if this is carbon intensive? ... there's a humanitarian question to answer first ... just a few trillion dollars and we can electrify the whole continent and they too can enjoy American TV ... and buy American goods ... there's profit providing First World solutions to Third World countries ... what could go wrong? ...

Already in place where humans have fossil fuel dependent affluence ... Western Europe and Anglo-America are good examples of wealth keeping fertility rates below replacement ... and China is successful today at keeping her fertility rates equal to Europe/NA ... India gets a pass, that Ganges River Valley has been the densest population for a very, very long time ...

It's in Africa we need to start installing diesel generators and pour cement ... this is where we're averaging up to 5 children per family, and this is for basic survival, young children working sunup to sundown just to feed the family ... where just basic refrigeration and a hot plate in each hut is the difference to baby girls and boys getting to go to school or not ...

Who cares if this is carbon intensive? ... there's a humanitarian question to answer first ... just a few trillion dollars and we can electrify the whole continent and they too can enjoy American TV ... and buy American goods ... there's profit providing First World solutions to Third World countries ... what could go wrong? ...
So, fossil fuels hold down population growth but renewable energy doesn't?

So, fossil fuels hold down population growth but renewable energy doesn't?

2500W hot plate needs ... yes ... two thousand five hundred watts of power ... solar panels run about 200 W/m^2 ... 12-1/2 square meters ... on a sunny day ... impoverished hut roofs aren't that big ... simple arithmetic ...

I know ... you've never been outside the United States and have no idea what real poverty looks like ... yes, they can eat cake if they have no bread to eat ... stupid little girl ... as soon as we install copper or aluminum wires, they will be torn down and sold as scrap ... same with the panels ... hell, even the steel mounting structures will be sold as scrap ... wind turbines are even more valuable as recycling ...

I did include cement ... I thought everyone knew great amounts are used for hydro and nuclear ... not much use without a grid ... or did you think all these places without electricity have all the overhead wires they need ... better, they buried them right? ... ha ha ha ... God knows you're a STUPID MOTHERFUCKER ...

First World solutions don't work in the Third World ... renewables where average wages are $50 a year (or less)? ... just stupid ...

2500W hot plate needs ... yes ... two thousand five hundred watts of power ... solar panels run about 200 W/m^2 ... 12-1/2 square meters ... on a sunny day ... impoverished hut roofs aren't that big ... simple arithmetic ...

I know ... you've never been outside the United States and have no idea what real poverty looks like ... yes, they can eat cake if they have no bread to eat ... stupid little girl ... as soon as we install copper or aluminum wires, they will be torn down and sold as scrap ... same with the panels ... hell, even the steel mounting structures will be sold as scrap ... wind turbines are even more valuable as recycling ...

I did include cement ... I thought everyone knew great amounts are used for hydro and nuclear ... not much use without a grid ... or did you think all these places without electricity have all the overhead wires they need ... better, they buried them right? ... ha ha ha ...

First World solutions don't work in the Third World ... renewables where average wages are $50 a year (or less)? ... just stupid ...
So fossil fuels hold down population growth but renewables don't? And why are you trying to change the subject? Are you trying to avoid something?

"Wind turbines are even more valuable as recycling..."? That doesn't agree with a number of comments you've made previously.

You don't seem to think much of the people in third world countries, do you. "Shithole countries"? Filled with thieves?

Creating a smart grid involves far more computers, sensors, switches and controls than stringing new wires.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back