The 6 shades of Social Justice(insanity) and who has the most rights?

Would the liberals please vote for the one that has the most rights of all the rest

• Pocahontas, a real Native American Woman.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Cynthia McKinney, a real African American Woman.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elizabeth Warren, says she is 1/32 Cherokee, but was proven she is all white.

• Rachael Dolezal, says she is all black, but mother said she was all white.

• HIllary Rodham Clinton, says she is all woman, with a vagina. And she is Rich and all White.

• Bruce Jenner, a man with tits, who was honored by Women Magazine" as "Woman of the Year".

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
My guess is the Tranny has more rights than the rest . For multiple reasons. They get free surgeries, hormone drugs, you can't speak to them using certain wordage or you get fined etc.

so what is it

Something that makes no sense and has a severe lack of punctuation missing..By the way, Pocahontas is dead, so she has no rights..
It figures a dumbass like you wouldn't get the reference to Pocahontas being a Native American, but with public education bringing people like you out, it is understandable why you don't get the question either. Go to Cuba , that is a country worthy of your lack of intelligence. Dumbass.
Is that where you learned English? There was no USA when Pocahontas lived, therefore no rights, since no USA..

The post went right over your head that's why you don't get it and that's why you are on the same page as an Obama/Clinton voter.

Funny how you refuse to discuss something because of an item totally unrelated to the issue.

You're not better than anyone on here, NL. My dog is better and smarter than you.

Uh, guy, the very fact that you use the N-word on a regular basis makes you a lot worse than most people. And even dogs.

I'm not sure if I understand the question. Do some of those people have MORE rights than other people? Is that the question being asked?

You're asking a Troll why he asked a troll question?

Funny how you refuse to discuss something because of an item totally unrelated to the issue.

You're not better than anyone on here, NL. My dog is better and smarter than you.

Uh, guy, the very fact that you use the N-word on a regular basis makes you a lot worse than most people. And even dogs.

I'm not sure if I understand the question. Do some of those people have MORE rights than other people? Is that the question being asked?

You're asking a Troll why he asked a troll question?

Tell that shit to all the blacks that use it. Do you consider them racists to do so?

BTW, my dog is STILL smarter than you. He's figured out you're an idiot.

Tell that shit to all the blacks that use it. Do you consider them racists to do so?

Most people on welfare are white. Sorry, man.

BTW, my dog is STILL smarter than you. He's figured out you're an idiot.

Yet he doesn't spend all day obsessing about me like you do.

We've discussed proportions that you ignore. Whites make up 5x the number of blacks yet the number of whites on welfare isn't 5x that of blacks. If blacks and whites were equal in number, you and I both know how that would work.

I simply try to educate someone that can't learn. Much like the average 85 IQ blacks, you're limited in what you can grasp.

We've discussed proportions that you ignore. Whites make up 5x the number of blacks yet the number of whites on welfare isn't 5x that of blacks. If blacks and whites were equal in number, you and I both know how that would work.

I simply try to educate someone that can't learn. Much like the average 85 IQ blacks, you're limited in what you can grasp.

If you want to day black people are bad for using welfare (Most of them don't) then white people who use welfare, mostly in your inbred part of hte country, are also bad.

Discussion done.

If you want to day black people are bad for using welfare (Most of them don't) then white people who use welfare, mostly in your inbred part of hte country, are also bad.

Discussion done.

Far less whites as a proportion use them. 100 whites and 100 blacks could be lined up and at the point the first white person using food stamps was counted, the fourth black person would be counted.

According to PBS, a Liberal leaning source, there are 63 congressional districts where more than 1 in 5 households uses food stamps. In my part of the country, and that includes my state and the neighboring states to the north and south of me, 6 such district exist. Of those 6, 5 have disproportionately higher percentages of blacks. In fact, all 5 are a majority minority district with 4 of them having a black majority. What's interesting is that all 5 are represented by black DEMOCRAT. My State has 1 of those 5 majority minority districts that has greater than 20% food stamp use. What's interesting is the majority white districts, all of which are represented by white males don't come close.

As for food stamp users in general, I wish they all would provide for themselves regardless of color. However, when idiots like make statements of more white people use food stamps in an effort to present something in a manner that's comparing apples and oranges, someone like me has to put things in a way where it's either apples to apples or oranges to oranges. The only way to do that is proportions. You gun haters don't mind using proportions when it comes to your efforts for gun control but suddenly you think proportions are wrong to use in other areas.

There are 41 million blacks and 220 million whites in the U.S. Using the number on food stamps and the percentage of each group in the overall use, it calculates to approximately 11 million blacks and 17 - 18 million whites. Sure, the raw numbers show more whites but there are 5 1/2x as many whites as blacks. Unless you either determine how many whites would be using them if the white population was 41 million (the apples to apples comparison) or how many blacks would be on them if their population was 220 million (the oranges to oranges comparison) to say one group that is 5 1/2x greater in number uses more is common sense. Let's do the calculations.

11 million of 41 million blacks currently use food stamps. That's 27% or roughly in every 3 1/2. 18 million of 220 million whites use food stamps. That's 8.2% or 1 every 12.2. If there were 220 million blacks in the country and 27% of them used food stamps, that's 59,000 compared to 18 million whites. That's your apples to apples. If there were only 41 million whites in the country and 8.2% of them used food stamps, that's 3.4 million compared to 11 million blacks. That's your oranges to oranges.

Not my problem you ignore equitable comparison. I guess that gives you an excuse. You've used plenty of them to blame the overwhelming disproportionate numbers for blacks in all sorts of areas, why wouldn't you find an excuse for this, too.

Far less whites as a proportion use them.

Completely irrelevent. If you are going to say people on welfare are bad, then you are saying all your dumb white trash trailer park denizens are bad.

11 million of 41 million blacks currently use food stamps. That's 27% or roughly in every 3 1/2.

First, there are no "Food Stamps". Food stamps were gotten rid of back in the 1990's and replaced with EBT Cards.

Again, 40% of households on SNAP have someone with a job. So that argument fails.

The purpose of food stamps isn't to take care of the poor, it's to keep demand for food products up so that there's profitability in growing food. That's why SNAP. exists, as "welfare" for the agricultural industrial complex.

You see, the funny thing is, you guys talk all day about how much you love the free market, but you never touch the stuff.

Far less whites as a proportion use them.

Completely irrelevent. If you are going to say people on welfare are bad, then you are saying all your dumb white trash trailer park denizens are bad.

11 million of 41 million blacks currently use food stamps. That's 27% or roughly in every 3 1/2.

First, there are no "Food Stamps". Food stamps were gotten rid of back in the 1990's and replaced with EBT Cards.

Again, 40% of households on SNAP have someone with a job. So that argument fails.

The purpose of food stamps isn't to take care of the poor, it's to keep demand for food products up so that there's profitability in growing food. That's why SNAP. exists, as "welfare" for the agricultural industrial complex.

You see, the funny thing is, you guys talk all day about how much you love the free market, but you never touch the stuff.

That's what I said you dumbass. I addressed ALL food stamp users then I addressed your inability to understand basic math.

Call it what you want. Replacing a paper stamp with a modern day version of the same thing doesn't change what it's designed to do.

That 40% of households on SNAP have someone with a job doesn't change a thing. If actually causes your argument to fail because if they're working and getting paid, let them buy their own food. If they can't, you buy their food personally.

When the argument by your fellow lefties is that things like SNAP are a safety net for the poor, your excuse that it's not for that but for farmers is invalid. Nice try, though.

Funny thing is you guys talk all day about how you care so much for others yet refuse to personally adopt a family that needs food then buy it for them. You care so much you don't have a problem seeing others forced to fund it so you can take credit.

That's what I said you dumbass. I addressed ALL food stamp users then I addressed your inability to understand basic math.

Call it what you want. Replacing a paper stamp with a modern day version of the same thing doesn't change what it's designed to do.

Yeah, the thing is, you don't understand what it's designed to do, that's the problem. Corporate Welfare. Otherwise, you could just write those people a check and they can spend it how they see fit.

Funny thing is you guys talk all day about how you care so much for others yet refuse to personally adopt a family that needs food then buy it for them. You care so much you don't have a problem seeing others forced to fund it so you can take credit.

Again, if our money went to the poor and your money went to buying expensive airplanes that can't fly in the rain, we'd feed the poor long before we'd buy the airplanes.

It would be a wonderful day if the schools had all the money they needed and the air force had to hold a bake sale to buy a bomber.

Yeah, the thing is, you don't understand what it's designed to do, that's the problem. Corporate Welfare. Otherwise, you could just write those people a check and they can spend it how they see fit.

Again, if our money went to the poor and your money went to buying expensive airplanes that can't fly in the rain, we'd feed the poor long before we'd buy the airplanes.

It would be a wonderful day if the schools had all the money they needed and the air force had to hold a bake sale to buy a bomber.

It was designed to provide a safety net to the poor according to your fellow lefties.

You keep saying certain things WOULD happen yet you provide nothing to back it up. Your word doesn't mean shit in a n*****'s back yard.

It would be a wonderful day if the schools that continue to get more money would quit putting out people with a piece of paper that says they have a 12th grade education but can't function but on a 5th grade level. You're a prime example.

It would be a wonderful day if the schools that continue to get more money would quit putting out people with a piece of paper that says they have a 12th grade education but can't function but on a 5th grade level. You're a prime example.

Dude, you're an ignorant racist.... and you try to claim you are intelligent.

Smart people aren't racists.

Dude, you're an ignorant racist.... and you try to claim you are intelligent.

Smart people aren't racists.

Where did the statement you quoted for your post mention race? I mentioned 12th grade and 5th grade. Are you admitting that blacks fit that more than any other race? I didn't.
Smart people don't believe that handing someone that functions on a 5th grade level a piece of paper saying they're educated to the 12th grade level is a good idea. You seem to think it is. That's why you're an idiot.

Smart people don't believe handing someone money at an amount more than they could earn based on their skills will motivate them to do better. You think it will. That's why you're an idiot.

Smart people don't think a group with an average 85 IQ is as smart as a group with an average much higher. You do. That's why you're an idiot.

Where did the statement you quoted for your post mention race?

you're kidding, right? In that same post you used the N-word, and you are trying to tell me you aren't racist? Seriously?

Where did the statement you quoted for your post mention race?

you're kidding, right? In that same post you used the N-word, and you are trying to tell me you aren't racist? Seriously?

This is what you posted and claimed was racist:

"It would be a wonderful day if the schools that continue to get more money would quit putting out people with a piece of paper that says they have a 12th grade education but can't function but on a 5th grade level. You're a prime example."

Where is the racist part in that statement?

Are the rappers that use the term racists?

Where is the racist part in that statement?

Are the rappers that use the term racists?

Okay, guy, THIS is fucking racist, and you are not a rapper.

You keep saying certain things WOULD happen yet you provide nothing to back it up. Your word doesn't mean shit in a n*****'s back yard.

I don't have to be a rapper. If you're going to argue that a TERM is racist then not apply it to anyone that uses it, you lose that argument.

Forum List

Back