The 6 shades of Social Justice(insanity) and who has the most rights?

Would the liberals please vote for the one that has the most rights of all the rest

• Pocahontas, a real Native American Woman.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Cynthia McKinney, a real African American Woman.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elizabeth Warren, says she is 1/32 Cherokee, but was proven she is all white.

• Rachael Dolezal, says she is all black, but mother said she was all white.

• HIllary Rodham Clinton, says she is all woman, with a vagina. And she is Rich and all White.

• Bruce Jenner, a man with tits, who was honored by Women Magazine" as "Woman of the Year".

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Please, liberals, tell the rest of US who has the most rights out of all the 6(had put 7 but Joe pointed out it should be 6) people listed with Social Justice?

So when a person like Bruce walks into a woman's bathroom in Baltimore, and starts to pee standing up, then gets the shit beat out of him by 4 black girls, who is protected more by social justice, the man with tits, or the 4 black women who felt their rights were infringed upon?

Here is a list of six (6) "women" and tell us who has more rights?

The real Pocahontas..........

View attachment 145530

The real Cynthia McKinney....

View attachment 145531

Elizabeth Warren says she is 1/32 Cherokee, but the natives said it was bullshit.

View attachment 145533

Rachael Dolezal... Says she is black, but her mommy said she is all white...

View attachment 145534

Hillary Rodham Clinton... Says she is all woman, with a vagina, and she is Very Rich and all White.

View attachment 145535

Bruce Jenner..... Says he is a she, but is a man with tits, Women's Magazine honored him as Woman of the Year.

View attachment 145536

So what is it
Damn, I had no Idea Pocahontas was so hot, I'd have gladly spent a year traveling cross country with her.

so what is it

Something that makes no sense and has a severe lack of punctuation missing..By the way, Pocahontas is dead, so she has no rights..
It figures a dumbass like you wouldn't get the reference to Pocahontas being a Native American, but with public education bringing people like you out, it is understandable why you don't get the question either. Go to Cuba , that is a country worthy of your lack of intelligence. Dumbass.
Is that where you learned English? There was no USA when Pocahontas lived, therefore no rights, since no USA..
There was No US in 1804?

so what is it

Something that makes no sense and has a severe lack of punctuation missing..By the way, Pocahontas is dead, so she has no rights..
It figures a dumbass like you wouldn't get the reference to Pocahontas being a Native American, but with public education bringing people like you out, it is understandable why you don't get the question either. Go to Cuba , that is a country worthy of your lack of intelligence. Dumbass.
Is that where you learned English? There was no USA when Pocahontas lived, therefore no rights, since no USA..
There was No US in 1804?
What happened to it?

Pocahontas died in 1617 AD...Anno Domini..

so what is it

There was No US in 1804?
What happened to it?

Pocahontas died in 1617 AD...Anno Domini..
Oops, my bad I was thinking of Sacajawea.

I don't have to be a rapper. If you're going to argue that a TERM is racist then not apply it to anyone that uses it, you lose that argument.

Um, the problem here is CONTEXT, but I don't think you understand that concept, being an ignorant redneck.

I understand it completely. It makes no difference if the TERM is what is considered racist. I wouldn't expect a NL to grasp it.

That's what I said you dumbass. I addressed ALL food stamp users then I addressed your inability to understand basic math.

Call it what you want. Replacing a paper stamp with a modern day version of the same thing doesn't change what it's designed to do.

Yeah, the thing is, you don't understand what it's designed to do, that's the problem. Corporate Welfare. Otherwise, you could just write those people a check and they can spend it how they see fit.

Funny thing is you guys talk all day about how you care so much for others yet refuse to personally adopt a family that needs food then buy it for them. You care so much you don't have a problem seeing others forced to fund it so you can take credit.

Again, if our money went to the poor and your money went to buying expensive airplanes that can't fly in the rain, we'd feed the poor long before we'd buy the airplanes.

It would be a wonderful day if the schools had all the money they needed and the air force had to hold a bake sale to buy a bomber.
It would be a wonderful day if the schools had all the money they needed
Okay, Joe the hypocrite, try to focus on this question and don't be a liberal squirrel and divert away from it, okay?
HOW MUCH MONEY WOULD IT TAKE TO MAKE THE SCHOOLS NO LONGER BE UNDERFUNDED?
I remember back under Bill(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) Clinton, that the schools needed more money, yet in 1997 the Dept of Education LOST $300,000,000. Now compared to the billions of dollars wasted every year on COMMON CORE and other bullshit indoctrination programs, when you bitch about a Fighter Jet, or dumbfucks who don't want to learn, I say at least the Fighter Jet will protect your sorry ass, while the dumbfucks would steal you blind, for your 2 houses.

Government Waste, From Arts Funding to Education and Defense - NYTimes.com
Whole agencies are demonstrably ineffective. The Department of Education was created in 1979, and its annual budget for K-12 education comes in just shy of $40 billion. Test scores for high-school seniors on the National Assessment of Educational Progress – called the Nation’s Report Card – are either flat or slightly below where they were before the department existed.
Test scores for high-school seniors on the National Assessment of Educational Progress – called the Nation’s Report Card – are either flat or slightly below where they were before the department existed.
Do away with the Dept of Ed and then the kiddies could be better educated and the government wouldn't have to tax so much.

I understand it completely. It makes no difference if the TERM is what is considered racist. I wouldn't expect a NL to grasp it.

Uh, no, clearly you don't understand context at all... but if I explain it to you, you still wouldn't understand it.

Okay, Joe the hypocrite, try to focus on this question and don't be a liberal squirrel and divert away from it, okay?

How about if the average spending per child is exactly the same in Chicago as it is in Evanston...

In the city of Chicago, where state funding accounts for a third of revenue, per pupil spending is about $15,000. In Evanston, where state money accounts for less than 6 percent of revenue, per pupil spending is almost $22,000. Why do we as a society spend close to $7,000 more to educate a child in Evanston than we do to educate a child in North Lawndale?

OPINION: Close huge school funding gap that holds back poor kids

Of course, that doesn't make up for other problems, like parents in Evanston having the resources to get their kids tutoring and such, but it would be a great start.

I remember back under Bill(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) Clinton, that the schools needed more money, yet in 1997 the Dept of Education LOST $300,000,000.

First, LINK!!! Because I googled it and didn't see it.

Second, there are 50 Million school-age Kids in the US. and an additional 20 million college students. So that $300M works out to about $4.30 per student.

Now compared to the billions of dollars wasted every year on COMMON CORE and other bullshit indoctrination programs, when you bitch about a Fighter Jet, or dumbfucks who don't want to learn, I say at least the Fighter Jet will protect your sorry ass, while the dumbfucks would steal you blind, for your 2 houses.

How can it protect me when they can't even fly it in the rain or during a sandstorm. (the latter is a big deal if you really think some nomads in the desert are your biggest enemy)

Now, Common Core has some flaws, but at least they are trying something.

Do away with the Dept of Ed and then the kiddies could be better educated and the government wouldn't have to tax so much.

The problem is, you work on the assumption that the 40 Billion is the only factor out there.

Again, with 70 million students, you are talking about Federal Spending that amounts to $571 per student. But the reality is that money is spent on propping up certain sectors, not students as a whole.

Uh, no, clearly you don't understand context at all... but if I explain it to you, you still wouldn't understand it.

How about if the average spending per child is exactly the same in Chicago as it is in Evanston...

In the city of Chicago, where state funding accounts for a third of revenue, per pupil spending is about $15,000. In Evanston, where state money accounts for less than 6 percent of revenue, per pupil spending is almost $22,000. Why do we as a society spend close to $7,000 more to educate a child in Evanston than we do to educate a child in North Lawndale?

Of course, that doesn't make up for other problems, like parents in Evanston having the resources to get their kids tutoring and such, but it would be a great start.

I remember back under Bill(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) Clinton, that the schools needed more money, yet in 1997 the Dept of Education LOST $300,000,000.

Second, there are 50 Million school-age Kids in the US. and an additional 20 million college students. So that $300M works out to about $4.30 per student.

Now compared to the billions of dollars wasted every year on COMMON CORE and other bullshit indoctrination programs, when you bitch about a Fighter Jet, or dumbfucks who don't want to learn, I say at least the Fighter Jet will protect your sorry ass, while the dumbfucks would steal you blind, for your 2 houses.

How can it protect me when they can't even fly it in the rain or during a sandstorm. (the latter is a big deal if you really think some nomads in the desert are your biggest enemy)

The problem is, you work on the assumption that the 40 Billion is the only factor out there.

Again, with 70 million students, you are talking about Federal Spending that amounts to $571 per student. But the reality is that money is spent on propping up certain sectors, not students as a whole.
So those poor in the area of Chicago is to pay more so their children can get better educated? How can they spend more when they barely get enough to make ends meet? Why not tax you more so then those poor can have their children better educated? Come on Joe, man up, give up those houses so others can get better schooling. You know for the children?

Once again, Joe, a fighter Jet will protect you against those who wish to come to this country wanting your stuff. While those who don't want to be educated will take your stuff, and probably beat the shit out of you too...

So those poor in the area of Chicago is to pay more so their children can get better educated? How can they spend more when they barely get enough to make ends meet? Why not tax you more so then those poor can have their children better educated? Come on Joe, man up, give up those houses so others can get better schooling. You know for the children?

I pay quite a lot of money on my two houses, thanks.... and I'm good with that. But the money should be evenly distributed.

Once again, Joe, a fighter Jet will protect you against those who wish to come to this country wanting your stuff. While those who don't want to be educated will take your stuff, and probably beat the shit out of you too...

I'm curious, who do you think is wanting to come here to take 'my stuff",and how is a plane that can't fly in the rain going to stop them?

It seems to me that you live in a paranoid world of white privilege, being scared the darkies are coming to get you.

I pay quite a lot of money on my two houses, thanks.... and I'm good with that. But the money should be evenly distributed.

I'm curious, who do you think is wanting to come here to take 'my stuff",and how is a plane that can't fly in the rain going to stop them?

It seems to me that you live in a paranoid world of white privilege, being scared the darkies are coming to get you.
Joe there are many countries in the world that would love to take what is ours, but the only thing preventing them is our Military and our Militias. Pansy asses, like you, would willingly give up the country as Obama was doing, and you just laughed when the rest of US got alarmed. You laughed because you still had your 2 houses Joe, but after a while, maybe the bitch Hillary might of said what is your is not any more, and give them to the illegals that came here wanting what you have. Would you be laughing then, you white privileged hypocrite?

By the way, if you took all those anchors and sent them back to Mexico, would then there be enough funding for the schools to take care of the children that are supposed to be here? Just saying..
$6 Billion a Year for Mexican “Anchor Babies?”

That's what I said you dumbass. I addressed ALL food stamp users then I addressed your inability to understand basic math.

Call it what you want. Replacing a paper stamp with a modern day version of the same thing doesn't change what it's designed to do.

Yeah, the thing is, you don't understand what it's designed to do, that's the problem. Corporate Welfare. Otherwise, you could just write those people a check and they can spend it how they see fit.

Funny thing is you guys talk all day about how you care so much for others yet refuse to personally adopt a family that needs food then buy it for them. You care so much you don't have a problem seeing others forced to fund it so you can take credit.

Again, if our money went to the poor and your money went to buying expensive airplanes that can't fly in the rain, we'd feed the poor long before we'd buy the airplanes.

It would be a wonderful day if the schools had all the money they needed and the air force had to hold a bake sale to buy a bomber.
It would be a wonderful day if the schools had all the money they needed
I remember back under Bill(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) Clinton, that the schools needed more money, yet in 1997 the Dept of Education LOST $300,000,000. Now compared to the billions of dollars wasted every year on COMMON CORE and other bullshit indoctrination programs, when you bitch about a Fighter Jet, or dumbfucks who don't want to learn, I say at least the Fighter Jet will protect your sorry ass, while the dumbfucks would steal you blind, for your 2 houses.

Government Waste, From Arts Funding to Education and Defense - NYTimes.com
Whole agencies are demonstrably ineffective. The Department of Education was created in 1979, and its annual budget for K-12 education comes in just shy of $40 billion. Test scores for high-school seniors on the National Assessment of Educational Progress – called the Nation’s Report Card – are either flat or slightly below where they were before the department existed.
Test scores for high-school seniors on the National Assessment of Educational Progress – called the Nation’s Report Card – are either flat or slightly below where they were before the department existed.

Just another example of the government spending more and getting less.

The sad part is the government believes that the problem in education is a lack of money and they try to use money to solve problems where a lack of it isn't the cause.

Per pupil spending has gone up and performance has gone down. One of the local technical colleges where I live offers remedial classes in several subjects. If someone has to take such a class, tells me they never should have been allowed to graduate high school and the money spent on them while there was wasted.

What Joe should do if he wants more to education is write a personal check beyond what taxes go to it.

Same thing with all these bleeding hearts talking about free college as an investment. If the kid's own parents won't invest in him/her, I don't consider the kid a good investment. If they know the kid better than I do and aren't willing to fund their school, neither am I.

Joe there are many countries in the world that would love to take what is ours, but the only thing preventing them is our Military and our Militias.

Um, no, guy . Most of the world looks at America as kind of htis backwards bunch of rednecks...

Pansy asses, like you, would willingly give up the country as Obama was doing, and you just laughed when the rest of US got alarmed.

Okay, guy, I'm sorry, what did Obama give up, exactly? Did we lose Hawaii when we weren't looking?

He got us out of iraq, where most of us didn't want to be.

You laughed because you still had your 2 houses Joe, but after a while, maybe the bitch Hillary might of said what is your is not any more, and give them to the illegals that came here wanting what you have. Would you be laughing then, you white privileged hypocrite?

guy, undocumented workers are perfectly willing to work, a lot harder than you, for what little they have.

By the way, if you took all those anchors and sent them back to Mexico, would then there be enough funding for the schools to take care of the children that are supposed to be here? Just saying..

Well, no, there wouldn't. I can see you are kind of challenged on math.

Let's take that number at face value. Total expenditures for education is 624 BILLION a year. So the amount being spent on American citizens who are born of parents who are not citizens. (Sorry, man, if you are born here, you're a citizen.) is truly 6 Billion, it's less than 1% of expenditures.

Per pupil spending has gone up and performance has gone down. One of the local technical colleges where I live offers remedial classes in several subjects. If someone has to take such a class, tells me they never should have been allowed to graduate high school and the money spent on them while there was wasted.

No , it just means they need help in one subject.

Hey, when was the last time you used algebra? I mean, I know your buddy Andro started this thread not knowing the difference between 6 and 7 and thinking that there was a photo of the real Pocahontas who died in 1617.... so maybe someone should have thought twice about letting him graduate HS.

Joe there are many countries in the world that would love to take what is ours, but the only thing preventing them is our Military and our Militias.

Um, no, guy . Most of the world looks at America as kind of htis backwards bunch of rednecks...

Pansy asses, like you, would willingly give up the country as Obama was doing, and you just laughed when the rest of US got alarmed.

Okay, guy, I'm sorry, what did Obama give up, exactly? Did we lose Hawaii when we weren't looking?

He got us out of iraq, where most of us didn't want to be.

You laughed because you still had your 2 houses Joe, but after a while, maybe the bitch Hillary might of said what is your is not any more, and give them to the illegals that came here wanting what you have. Would you be laughing then, you white privileged hypocrite?

guy, undocumented workers are perfectly willing to work, a lot harder than you, for what little they have.

Well, no, there wouldn't. I can see you are kind of challenged on math.

Let's take that number at face value. Total expenditures for education is 624 BILLION a year. So the amount being spent on American citizens who are born of parents who are not citizens. (Sorry, man, if you are born here, you're a citizen.) is truly 6 Billion, it's less than 1% of expenditures.

No , it just means they need help in one subject.

Hey, when was the last time you used algebra? I mean, I know your buddy Andro started this thread not knowing the difference between 6 and 7 and thinking that there was a photo of the real Pocahontas who died in 1617.... so maybe someone should have thought twice about letting him graduate HS.

If they're going to college, they shouldn't need remedial help in ANY subject.

You can't keep a job. Maybe you should think twice about leaving your house.

If they're going to college, they shouldn't need remedial help in ANY subject.

You can't keep a job. Maybe you should think twice about leaving your house.

Reality of the Modern American workplace. We are all temporaries.

So what you are saying is that if someone is really good at math, could possibly be a first class engineer, but his ability to write well is limited... that kid shouldn't get any help?

Seriously?

Because you know what, I've seen people with master's degrees who can't put together a coherent resume. It's not their specialty.

New Topics

Forum List

Back