The 5th column

Originally posted by deaddude
"How would you know? You've yet to write anything of intelligence."

How would you know I haven't written anything of intelligence; you've yet to look at any one of my posts objectively. You caught me lying on an anonymous meassage board and you labled me a "lying sack of shit." You read my posts not looking for intelligent comments but looking for fodder for your next post. You did this even before you caught me at the lie.

So I, who obviously lack intelligence, am confused. I am confused that you can get so angry over a lie of no real importance on an anonymous measage board yet you have already forgiven Bush for lies about weapons of mass destruction that led us to war and to the deaths of about 700 soldiers and thousands of Iraqis.

Now I'm sure I probably spelled something wrong or left out a comma somewhere, so jimnyc you can focus on that and claim that the entire post is unintelligent.

Considering the weapons are proven to be in Syria, and evidence is all over in Iraq, your post is rather unintelligent so far.

"As they say, even God can't steer a parked car."

Then you have given up the idea that your god is omnipotent, a blasphemy according to the bible.

I am confused that you can get so angry over a lie of no real importance on an anonymous measage board yet you have already forgiven Bush for lies about weapons of mass destruction

Ok, I'll give you a chance to prove your intelligence. Show me how Bush made EVEN ONE LIE. JUST ONE is all I ask. I don't want your opinion. I don't want you to say he stated they had them and they haven't been found. A lie is making a knowingly false statement. So, now prove to me that he purposely made comments that he already knew were false. If you can do that I will change my opinion. If you can't, well then...

Demonstrate the proof, where is the evidence?

You can claim that your statements are proven, but you need to provide some sources to back up those statements.

Until you do I can only assume that the evidence and proof you refer to is fictional.

Considering the weapons are proven to be in Syria, and evidence is all over in Iraq, your post is rather unintelligent so far.

Where's the proof those weapons are in Syria? That evidence(besides the stuff about the scientist with the strains under his sink) is all duel use, for all we know those "decontamination vehicles" are really firetrucks!

You will have your lie Jim, just give me time to get it.Also you only wanted one remember so stick to the singular.

You will have your lie Jim, just give me time to get it.Also you only wanted one remember so stick to the singular.

Fine. You already made the claim, why do you now need to search? Regardless, shouldn't take you long, I'll be waiting...

"As they say, even God can't steer a parked car."

Then you have given up the idea that your god is omnipotent, a blasphemy according to the bible.

:laugh:

It is called humor. Try it. This was a SAYING, not Biblical text.

:rolleyes:

Even Jesus could handle humor. -Not having read the Bible you would not know about either of these things.

Don't presume to lecture me on Biblical accuracy.

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
Where's the proof those weapons are in Syria? That evidence(besides the stuff about the scientist with the strains under his sink) is all duel use, for all we know those "decontamination vehicles" are really firetrucks!

Debka.com was the first source in week 1 of the war.

What kind of sense of humor DID jesus have?

I bet he didn't like the raunchy stuff. That claymation show produced by the Lutheran Church called "David and Goliath" was pretty funny. I believe Davey had a black friend, as well.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
What kind of sense of humor DID jesus have?

I bet he didn't like the raunchy stuff. That claymation show produced by the Lutheran Church called "David and Goliath" was pretty funny. I believe Davey had a black friend, as well.

If that were a serious inquiry, without intent to be a flame, it would be worth answering.

Ive read the bible three times
Most of my family is christian, some are catholic but most are protestant. Do not make assumtions about my religious education.

Jimnyc I bow to the impossibility of your task of proveing Bush to have knowingly lied, therefore I retract my statement about Bush lying, even if he didn't knowingly make false statements I still find it highly disturbing that the intelligence refered to in the quote below could be so mistaken about something as important as weapons of mass destruction and still inform the President that there was no doubt.

Remarks by the President in Address to the Nation
The Cross Hall

8:01 P.M. EST
"Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised."

So as I could not complete the required task I guess your oppinion of me as an unintelligent boob remains the same.

Jimnyc I bow to the impossibility of your task of proveing Bush to have knowingly lied, therefore I retract my statement about Bush lying, even if he didn't knowingly make false statements I still find it highly disturbing that the intelligence refered to in the quote below could be so mistaken about something as important as weapons of mass destruction and still inform the President that there was no doubt.

He simply reported to the nation the intel that he received. Not to mention, the search is far from over.

And no, my opinion of you actually just went up. Most aren't man enough to admit when they are mistaken. :)

"Debka.com was the first source in week 1 of the war."

How reliable a source would you say this debka.com is?

Can you find any other, possibly more reliable, sources that support this claim?

Ive read the bible three times
Most of my family is christian, some are catholic but most are protestant. Do not make assumtions about my religious education.

It was the reply to YOUR statement and behavior that initiated the response. -Which WAS entirely justified taking a verse out of context AND making assumptions about MY knowledge as well. By behavior and statements you made, your education certainly was in question.

At the same time, we DO have many unqualified yet highly educated people in occupations all over the place. This proves your reading and family to really not be all that relevant as much as your own statements are.

I cannot judge your heart, but I can judge your actions. THAT is the proper context of the verse you need to learn. As such, I have judged your actions correctly. If you are a believer, you need more education.....As we ALL do.

"Debka.com was the first source in week 1 of the war."

How reliable a source would you say this debka.com is?

Can you find any other, possibly more reliable, sources that support this claim?

Debka.com is INCREDIBLY reliable.

There were other sources in the last few years, but all were slanted toward finding fault with Bush and had no inside info. Debka IS inside info.

Read who they are on their page.
Read their articles and check back against history of known fact.

These guys know their stuff.

"He simply reported to the nation the intel that he received. Not to mention, the search is far from over."

Exactly, thats why I said the Intel was mistaken, not the President. And it is true that the search isnt over, but I do think that 38,000 liters of botulinum toxin, 500 tons of sarin, mustard and VX nerve agent and the upwards of 30,000 munitions capable of delivering chemical agents. Might have been a slight over estimate. That much of anything becomes difficult to hide.

"He simply reported to the nation the intel that he received. Not to mention, the search is far from over."

Exactly, thats why I said the Intel was mistaken, not the President. And it is true that the search isnt over, but I do think that 38,000 liters of botulinum toxin, 500 tons of sarin, mustard and VX nerve agent and the upwards of 30,000 munitions capable of delivering chemical agents. Might have been a slight over estimate. That much of anything becomes difficult to hide.

Not if you bury it or give it to others. Here, i'll go bury 38,000 liters of pepsi in Pennsylvania and not give you any inkling of where they are. You go find them in a year.

Forum List

Back