Clinton "less than truthful"

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
9/11 Prober: Clinton-bin Laden Confession Will be 'Fully Vetted'

The Independent Commission examining the Sept. 11 Attacks is reviewing recordings of ex-President Bill Clinton admitting that the government of Sudan offered him a deal to arrest Osama bin Laden in 1996 and extradite him to the U.S., prompting at least one 9/11 Commissioner to suggest publicly that Clinton's testimony on the matter may have been less than truthful.

"We have the tapes that have been provided," former Illinois Gov. James Thompson told WDAY North Dakota radio host Scott Hennen last week. "We're still looking at them and we're still assessing where they stand in this whole affair."

Mr. Clinton admitted that he turned down the Sudanese offer during a Feb. 2002 speech to the Long Island Association. The address was audiotaped by NewsMax.com and videotaped by the LIA.

However, the LIA had declined to make a copy of their video available until the 9/11 Commission requested it last month. Meanwhile, the Clinton audio soundfile has been available on NewsMax.com since Aug. 2002.

Read the rest here:
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/4/26/152412.shtml

This is surprising to these idiots on this commission? This piece of hillbilly trash has never uttered a truthful word in his life, why would anybody, no matter what party believe one single thing this embarrasment to the oval office says? I don't get it.

We will see if this gets smeared all over the media. For as big as it sounds,I don't think this story has been publisized much. I only heard about this a while ago on O'Reilly. Didn't seem to many paid attention,though it should be known. I know he claims he had nothing on him or whatever:rolleyes:

There's a big surprise! Thats an incredible... I think im going to have a heart attack and die from that surprise.

Forum List

Back