The 5th column

JIHADTHIS

Mar 31, 2004
Mowing a grassy knoll....
From the NYCrimes
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/04/26/international/europe/26EURO.html?pagewanted=1&hp

By PATRICK E. TYLER
and DON VAN NATTA Jr.

LUTON, England, April 24 — The call to jihad is rising in the streets of Europe, and is being answered, counterterrorism officials say.

In this former industrial town north of London, a small group of young Britons whose parents emigrated from Pakistan after World War II have turned against their families' new home. They say they would like to see Prime Minister Tony Blair dead or deposed and an Islamic flag hanging outside No. 10 Downing Street.

They swear allegiance to Osama bin Laden and his goal of toppling Western democracies to establish an Islamic superstate under Shariah law, like Afghanistan under the Taliban. They call the Sept. 11 hijackers the "Magnificent 19" and regard the Madrid train bombings as a clever way to drive a wedge into Europe.

On Thursday evening, at a tennis center community hall in Slough, west of London, their leader, Sheik Omar Bakri Mohammad, spoke of his adherence to Osama bin Laden. If Europe fails to heed Mr. bin Laden's offer of a truce — provided that all foreign troops are withdrawn from Iraq in three months — Muslims will no longer be restrained from attacking the Western countries that play host to them, the sheik said.

"All Muslims of the West will be obliged," he said, to "become his sword" in a new battle. Europeans take heed, he added, saying, "It is foolish to fight people who want death — that is what they are looking for."

On working-class streets of old industrial towns like Crawley, Luton, Birmingham and Manchester, and in the Arab enclaves of Germany, France, Switzerland and other parts of Europe, intelligence officials say a fervor for militancy is intensifying and becoming more open.

In Hamburg, Dr. Mustafa Yoldas, the director of the Council of Islamic Communities, saw a correlation to the discord in Iraq. "This is a very dangerous situation at the moment," Dr. Yoldas said. "My impression is that Muslims have become more and more angry against the United States."

Hundreds of young Muslim men are answering the call of militant groups affiliated or aligned with Al Qaeda, intelligence and counterterrorism officials in the region say.

Even more worrying, said a senior counterterrorism official, is that the level of "chatter" — communications among people suspected of terrorism and their supporters — has markedly increased since Mr. bin Laden's warning to Europe this month. The spike in chatter has given rise to acute worries that planning for another strike in Europe is advanced.

"Iraq dramatically strengthened their recruitment efforts," one counterterrorism official said. He added that some mosques now display photos of American soldiers fighting in Iraq alongside bloody scenes of bombed out Iraqi neighborhoods. Detecting actual recruitments is almost impossible, he said, because it is typically done face to face.

And recruitment is paired with a compelling new strategy to bring the fight to Europe.

Members of Al Qaeda have "proven themselves to be extremely opportunistic, and they have decided to try to split the Western alliance," the official continued. "They are focusing their energies on attacking the big countries" — the United States, Britain and Spain — so as to "scare" the smaller states.

Some Muslim recruits are going to Iraq, counterterrorism officials in Europe say, but more are remaining home, possibly joining cells that could help with terror logistics or begin operations like the one that came to notice when the British police seized 1,200 pounds of ammonium nitrate, a key bomb ingredient, in late March, and arrested nine Pakistani-Britons, five of whom have been charged with trying to build a terrorist bomb.

Stoking that anger are some of the same fiery Islamic clerics who preached violence and martyrdom before the Sept. 11 attacks.

On Friday, Abu Hamza, the cleric accused of tutoring Richard Reid before he tried to blow up a Paris-to-Miami jetliner with explosives hidden in his shoe, urged a crowd of 200 outside his former Finsbury Park mosque to embrace death and the "culture of martyrdom."

Though the British home secretary, David Blunkett, has sought to strip Abu Hamza of his British citizenship and deport him, the legal battle has dragged on for years while Abu Hamza keeps calling down the wrath of God.

Also this week, over Mr. Blunkett's vigorous objection, a 35-year-old Algerian held under emergency laws passed after Sept. 11 was released from Belmarsh Prison. The man, identified only as "G," suffered from severe mental illness, his lawyers told a special immigration appeals panel, which let him out of prison and put him under house arrest.

Mr. Blunkett insisted that that should not be the final judgment on a man already found by one court "to be a threat to life and liberty."

In an interview on the BBC over the weekend, Mr. Blunkett advocated a stronger deportation policy, initially focused on 12 foreign terror suspects held without charge since the Sept. 11 attacks.

Despite tougher antiterrorism laws, the police, prosecutors and intelligence chiefs across Europe say they are struggling to contain the openly seditious speech of Islamic extremists, some of whom, they say, have been inciting young men to suicidal violence since the 1990's.

One chapter in Sheik Omar's lectures these days is "The Psyche of Muslims for Suicide Bombing."

The authorities say that laws to protect religious expression and civil liberties have the result of limiting what they can do to stop hateful speech. In the case of foreigners, they say they are often left to seek deportation, a lengthy and uncertain process subject to legal appeals, when the suspect can keep inciting attacks.

That leaves the authorities to resort to less effective means, such as mouse-trapping Islamic radicals with immigration violations in hopes of making a deportation case stick. "In many countries, the laws are liberal and it's not easy," an official said.

At a mosque in Geneva, an imam recently exhorted his followers to "impose the will of Islam on the godless society of the West."

"It was quite virulent," said a senior official with knowledge of the sermon. "The imam was encouraging his followers to take over the godless society."

While such a sermon may be incitement, recruitment takes a more shadowy course, and is hard to detect, a senior antiterrorism official said. "Believers are appealed to in the mosques, but the real conversations take place in restaurants or cafes or private apartments," the official said.

While some clerics, like Abu Qatada — said to be the spiritual counselor of Mohamed Atta, who led the Sept. 11 hijacking team — remain in prison in Britain without charge, others like Sheik Omar, leader of a movement called Al Muhajiroun, carry on a robust ideological campaign.

"There is no case against me," Sheik Omar said in an interview. Referring to calls by members of Parliament that he be deported, he added, "but they are Jewish" and "they have been calling for that for years."

Among his ardent followers is Ishtiaq Alamgir, 24, who heads Al Muhajiroun in Luton and calls himself Sayful Islam, the sword of Islam. He says there are about 50 members here but exact numbers are secret.

Most days, he and a handful of his followers run a recruitment stand on Dunstable Road much to the chagrin of the Muslim elders of Luton.

Mainstream Muslims are outraged by the situation, saying the actions of a few are causing their communities to be singled out for surveillance and making the larger population distrustful of them.

Muhammad Sulaiman, a stalwart of the mainstream Central Mosque here, was penniless when he arrived from the Kashmiri frontier of Pakistan in 1956. He raised money to build the Central Mosque here and now leads a campaign to ban Al Muhajiroun radicals from the city's 10 mosques.

"This is show-off business," he says in accented English. "I don't want these kids in my mosque."

Other community leaders look to the government to do something, if only to help prevent the demonization of British Muslims, or "Islamophobia," as some here call it.

"I think these kids are being brainwashed by a few radical clerics," said Akhbar Dad Khan, another elder of the Central Mosque. He wants them prosecuted or deported. "We should be able to control this negativity," he said.

In Slough, Sheik Omar spent much of his time Thursday night regaling his young followers with the erotic delights of paradise — sweet kisses and the pleasures of bathing with scores of women — while he also preached the virtues of death in Islamic struggle as a ticket to paradise.

He spoke of terrorism as the new norm of cultural conflict, "the fashion of the 21st century," practiced as much by Tony Blair as by Al Qaeda.

"We may be caught up in the target as the people of Manhattan were," he told them.

And he warned Western leaders, "You may kill bin Laden, but the phenomenon, you cannot kill it — you cannot destroy it."

"Our Muslim brothers from abroad will come one day and conquer here and then we will live under Islam in dignity," he said.

Patrick E. Tyler reported from Luton, Slough and London and Don Van Natta Jr. from London. Souad Mekhennet contributed reporting from Germany.

This very same thing is going on in right here in this country. You can go ahead and call me a racist or a protectionist or what ever label makes you feel better, but if you don't see this for what it is, I hope you enjoy wearing a turban and answering the call to prayer 5 times a day.

I'm sure many of us and/or our ancestors came here to be Americans. The people mentioned above obviously have other intentions. Sadly I think it probably won't be until we are attacked again on our own soil before people wake up and see what the hell is going on here.

You can't negotiate with them or give them the benefit of the doubt, as they've earned and want neither. Too bad we are too politically correct to do what needs to be done.

Am I generalizing? yep I guess I am. As I've said many times before, give me a reason not to.

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
In this former industrial town north of London, a small group of young Britons whose parents emigrated from Pakistan after World War II have turned against their families' new home. They say they would like to see Prime Minister Tony Blair dead or deposed and an Islamic flag hanging outside No. 10 Downing Street.

Why haven't the British authorities arrested those who have incited death threats against the elected leaders? Has political correctness gone so far that Muslims in London get a pass for committing an actual crime?

They swear allegiance to Osama bin Laden and his goal of toppling Western democracies to establish an Islamic superstate under Shariah law, like Afghanistan under the Taliban. They call the Sept. 11 hijackers the "Magnificent 19" and regard the Madrid train bombings as a clever way to drive a wedge into Europe.

UK people, haven't your liberal wankers in government some hate crime statute for such statements? Why have there been no arrests?

Is this the only way this law is applied?

Robin Page, a columnist for The Telegraph, has been arrested on suspicion of stirring up racial hatred after making a speech at a pro-hunting rally.

Robin Page
Mr Page, 61, was detained in a police cell after being interviewed about remarks made by him at a country fair at Frampton-upon-Severn, Glos, on Sept 6.

Yesterday, he vehemently denied having made any comment that could be construed as racist during the address, in which he encouraged his audience to attend the Liberty and Livelihood March in London later that month.

Mr Page also told his audience that Londoners had the right to run their own events, such as the Brixton carnival and gay pride marches, which celebrated black and gay culture. Why therefore, he asked, should country people not have the right to do what they liked in the countryside.

Mr Page said yesterday: "I urged people to go on the march and I urged that the rural minority be given the same legal protection as other minorities. All I said was that the rural minority should have the same rights as blacks, Muslims and gays.

"What is wrong with that in a multicultural society? I said nothing that could possibly be interpreted as racist."

Mr Page's opinions would appear to be no more controversial than those expressed by the Prince of Wales earlier this year. In a letter, leaked in September, the Prince said he agreed with a farmer from Cumbria who claimed that the farming community enjoyed less protection from discrimination than black or gay people.

Gloucestershire police confirmed that they had arrested Mr Page on suspicion of violating Section 18 (1) of the Public Order Act, referring to stirring up racial hatred.

Isn't the UK is an example of using legislation to effectively convince everyone to commit cultural suicide?

"All Muslims of the West will be obliged," he said, to "become his sword" in a new battle. Europeans take heed, he added, saying, "It is foolish to fight people who want death — that is what they are looking for."

Why is it foolish to fight people who want death? If they want death so bad why not give it to them?

This is just more confirmation that Muslims want to take over the world, by force if necessary. I realize the Christians waged the Crusades, but centuries ago. It is scary that in today's world, the battle for souls is so violent. And groups like the ACLU better wake up and smell the stinking blood. You can bet it'll be the second organization (after the Christian religion) to be abolished when the US becomes a Muslim State. I know I sound like Chicken Little, but sometimes I wonder if this is the beginning of the end.

(Rabid Islamic frenzy mode on:)

And he warned Western leaders, "You may kill bin Laden, but the phenomenon, you cannot kill it — you cannot destroy it."

(Rabid Islamic frenzy mode off)

Actually this is probably true... there will always be murdering terrorist assholes.

:terror:

We certainly can't destroy them all but this guy's actually thinking that when the chips are way down we won't just roast the Islamic world with our nuclear arsenal. They don't know how much we value our way of life over their own hides.

"Our Muslim brothers from abroad will come one day and conquer here and then we will live under Islam in dignity," he said.

The more I know of Islam the less I like. Where are all the new converts every Muslim was preaching about happening in America after 9-11? Nobody in their right mind wants to live by a cultish regime ran by a bunch of venemous scraggly-ass towel-headed old men with an axe to grind against Western values.

So I say to this would-be conquerer "Bring it on". The sooner he can grow a pair the sooner we can cut them off. Again though, I don't know why Britain hasn't arrested him for religious incitement of hate.

Originally posted by clumzgirl
I realize the Christians waged the Crusades, but centuries ago.

For the record, catholocism is NOT Christianity.

It is scary that in today's world, the battle for souls is so violent. And groups like the ACLU better wake up and smell the stinking blood. You can bet it'll be the second organization (after the Christian religion) to be abolished when the US becomes a Muslim State. I know I sound like Chicken Little, but sometimes I wonder if this is the beginning of the end.

According to the Bible, you are right. It IS the beginning of the end --of the world as we know it now. If you are a Christian, no need to worry.

Islam and catholocism still have a larger more dominating yet bloody role to play. If you are feeling like chicken little now, just wait a few years.

Say what? (Are you being WASP-ish?) I'm not Catholic, but I'm *pretty sure* Catholicism is a demomination of Christianity. And I hardly think it's fair to blame today's Catholics for the actions of their predecessors eons ago.

Originally posted by clumzgirl
Say what? (Are you being WASP-ish?) I'm not Catholic, but I'm *pretty sure* Catholicism is a demomination of Christianity.

Christianity is a faith in Jesus Christ as savior and trusting in Him for Salvation.

Catholocism is the belief in the church as savior by performing rituals and prayers in hope of salvation. The church will then pray to the dead to appease and interced on your behalf in dealing with Christ. Their claim is that doing this sways God's will toward your favor.

THAT IS NOT CHRISTIANITY.

It is entirely possible that since catholocism has evolved over the years, that some offshoots of catholocism can have people praying to Christ and therefore becoming Christians as they sometimes come to trust Him instead of an interceding church.

Catholocism is a ritualistic practice of idolotry contrary to Biblical teaching.

Christianity is a relationship with Christ alone as your lord AND savior.

And I hardly think it's fair to blame today's Catholics for the actions of their predecessors eons ago.

Who said anything about blame?

Originally posted by NewGuy
Christianity is a faith in Jesus Christ as savior and trusting in Him for Salvation.

Catholocism is the belief in the church as savior by performing rituals and prayers in hope of salvation. The church will then pray to the dead to appease and interced on your behalf in dealing with Christ. Their claim is that doing this sways God's will toward your favor.

It is entirely possible that since catholocism has evolved over the years, that some offshoots of catholocism can have people praying to Christ and therefore becoming Christians as they sometimes come to trust Him instead of an interceding church.

Catholocism is a ritualistic practice of idolotry contrary to Biblical teaching.

Who said anything about blame?

Woah. That was a big chunk to bite off!:cof:

NewGuy, again, while I understand the point you are making about the Catholic Church, it would be unfair to say that Catholics aren't Christians. Take Mel Gibson, for example. He talks about his personal faith often, especially now.
While the Cathollic Church's official doctrines may not always agree with the Bible, I think that the majority of Catholics seek after Christ.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
NewGuy, again, while I understand the point you are making about the Catholic Church, it would be unfair to say that Catholics aren't Christians. Take Mel Gibson, for example. He talks about his personal faith often, especially now.
While the Cathollic Church's official doctrines may not always agree with the Bible, I think that the majority of Catholics seek after Christ.

Which is why I made the distinction between catholic doctrine and a relationship with Christ.

As I said, it is possible for someone who professes to be a catholic to have a relationship, but the church clearly avoids that in its writings. It claims to be the only way according to all their official documentation through Vatican II.

Again, catholocism is NOT Christianity.

Really , a relationship with Christ alone? What planet do you live on? Why do I see the name of the pastor and or preacher in much larger font size on the church signs, a lot of them even have a picture like they're realtors. Why are idiots ripoffs like James Dobson , Jerry Falwell , Jesse Jackson , and the many others , all with their open palms out , the major stars of their churches . The "Christians" that criticise others for the way they worship are no better than the jerks that practice the garbage spewed by Islam. They are all about money , that is the idol they worship . I know that it is very fadish to bash Catholics , but the fact is that Catholics believe that their church was founded by Jesus Christ , how can they not be followers of him? Their gospels are all about the life of Christ , again , how can you say they aren't followers of Christ ? Their church is very old and of course has many traditions , how does that make it less valid than the many churches that have been founded here in the U.S. by ripoffs using their interpretation of a poorly written book to get people to give them money?
Although I was raised Catholic , I don't feel a need to be a member of a social club so I don't bother with organized religions . All I see is a bunch of hypocrites that become believers for a few minutes a week and then go back to their lives treating others with no respect or caring . I will start believing in the thousands of churches across this country when they quit building ornate buildings for their club houses and go out and help others that are in need instead . If every church 's congregation built one house a year , there would be no homeless . Instead they let the government do what they should be doing while collecting billions tax free . I have never seen any of these star preachers in anything but the most expensive suits other's money can by. They are all ripoffs.

New Guy is right, and I bring some insight to the matter. I was baptized and raised Catholic, abandoned the church in my 20's in favor of devout hedonism (which I pursued with the zeal of the new convert), and somehow still managed to find a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. The differences between Christianity and Catholicism are numerous and dramatic (and, perhaps, the subject of another thread).

Please understand that I'm not attacking Catholics-I was one. I am attacking the apostate, world-driven Catholic Church. It is a far cry from Christianity.

As soon as I saw clumzgirl say that, I knew you'd respond.

Yesterday I got into an intense argument with a total dick who tried to convert me to his "non-denominational" denomination, but when he found out I was catholic he went insane with his catholic hate, much like what you spew.
Catholicism is not about the ritualistic practices, thats what they may appear to be on the outside, but they really are all about Christ, no idoltry is involved whatsoever.
I realize your trying to be different by focusing your bashing on the church itself, rather than the members, but being a catholic also means supporting the church, which then in turn spreads the message of Christ. So bashing the church is the same as bashing us catholics, we are the church.

WRONG. I'm sure just like the bastard I ran into you'll say you know lots of catholics and even watched the catholic channel, so you know exactly what you're talking about.

Originally posted by sitarro

Really , a relationship with Christ alone? What planet do you live on?

Yes, really.

Why do I see the name of the pastor and or preacher in much larger font size on the church signs, a lot of them even have a picture like they're realtors. Why are idiots ripoffs like James Dobson , Jerry Falwell , Jesse Jackson , and the many others , all with their open palms out , the major stars of their churches .
It is called the "great falling away".
You can read about this in the Bible.

The "Christians" that criticise others for the way they worship are no better than the jerks that practice the garbage spewed by Islam.

Actually, the Bible calls Christians to call out false teachings and prophets. Based on your statement you don't understand the Bible nor Christians because you have not read the Bible.

They are all about money , that is the idol they worship .

In the present time, most big organized "Christian" organizations DO, yes. Again, I refer you to the Biblical passages of "falling away".

I know that it is very fadish to bash Catholics , but the fact is that Catholics believe that their church was founded by Jesus Christ , how can they not be followers of him?

1. I am no fad follower and I am not bashing catholics. I am pointing at the falsehoods of CATHOLOCISM as a SYSTEM. The practice of it is evil as well.

2. You can believe your car was made by GM as well, and you can change your oil at jiffy lube, but that doesn't mean because jiffy lube uses oil that the brand and type of oil is what GM reccommends, nor uses.

Catholics will tell you flat out that Christ handed over all the power and authority he himself had to Peter the apostle and the "church" now has all the power and authority of Christ because Peter became the first pope. Such begins the long deteriorating position of believing in a man as savior and doing so by ritual instead of following Christ in a relationship.

Their gospels are all about the life of Christ , again , how can you say they aren't followers of Christ ?

Jiffy lube tells you all about WHEN to change your oil too. -It doesn't change the incorrect kind they use, though, does it?

See above.

Their church is very old and of course has many traditions , how does that make it less valid than the many churches that have been founded here in the U.S. by ripoffs using their interpretation of a poorly written book to get people to give them money?

It doesn't. -When people lump both of these groups together and call them Christians, though, both of the corrupt groups need to be correctly identified. We cannot judge a heart, but we CAN judge what sin is in practice. Catholocism IS sin in practice. -AND it REPLACES God with man for salvation. There is no gray area in this practice, nor is there any way to hide the fact it IS sin.

In this regard, it is easier to identify the horror of it and call it as the sin it is.

Although I was raised Catholic ,

Gee, I couldn't tell.

I don't feel a need to be a member of a social club so I don't bother with organized religions .

Me either. Neither did Christ.

All I see is a bunch of hypocrites that become believers for a few minutes a week and then go back to their lives treating others with no respect or caring .

-And this is our human weakness that we all start to overcome if we DO have a relationship with Christ as he leads us and CHANGES us to follow His perfect example. Lots of people like to CLAIM a relationship without having one, or like to run away from Him which is part of the great falling away that you now see. When it happens in large numbers such as now, it leads people to hate Christians and sets the stage for the Antichrist to persue and kill them.

I will start believing in the thousands of churches across this country when they quit building ornate buildings for their club houses and go out and help others that are in need instead .

Agreed.

If every church 's congregation built one house a year , there would be no homeless . Instead they let the government do what they should be doing while collecting billions tax free . I have never seen any of these star preachers in anything but the most expensive suits other's money can by. They are all ripoffs.

If that is how you gauge religion then I would agree with your assessment. There IS more to it, but what you claim is understandable. What you ought to do, is look at the PEOPLE, not organizations, that claim to have the relationship with Christ. See what they do, and why they believe. It is the relationship with Christ that saves. -Otherwise the theif on the cross would have been hopeless.

The small organizations with no real church are often the best to hook up with for straight Biblical teaching IF they are Christian as you have pointed out. The trick is finding them.

Remember though, it isn't religion that saves. It is a relationship.

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
As soon as I saw clumzgirl say that, I knew you'd respond.

Yesterday I got into an intense argument with a total dick who tried to convert me to his "non-denominational" denomination, but when he found out I was catholic he went insane with his catholic hate, much like what you spew.

No man can serve two masters. Which do you want? Catholocism (the following of a man and "church") or Christianity (the following of Christ)?

Catholicism is not about the ritualistic practices, thats what they may appear to be on the outside, but they really are all about Christ, no idoltry is involved whatsoever.

Since you don't see the violation of the Commandments by all the IMAGES of Christ, nor do you see your own writings of popes and ignore their history of crusades, I would refer you to your own vatican 2 and how it claims to lump every religion under one umbrella claiming all are the same path to God -but subservient to catholocism. Remember Christ is the one true way, not man.

If that is too intellectual for you, refer to the pic of the pope kissing the koran.

Pope_Koran.jpg

I realize your trying to be different by focusing your bashing on the church itself, rather than the members, but being a catholic also means supporting the church, which then in turn spreads the message of Christ. So bashing the church is the same as bashing us catholics, we are the church.

Then you admit I am correct. A follower and person who practices catholocism is not following Christ and is equally bad by their sins.

WRONG. I'm sure just like the bastard I ran into you'll say you know lots of catholics and even watched the catholic channel, so you know exactly what you're talking about.

1. I DO know catholics, former catholics, and many who know more about your own doctrine than you do....Including myself.

2. I don't watch tv you weenie.

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
Thats exactly how we want it. The day the Catholic Church incorporates pop christian bands and movie-star preachers into the mass, I'm out.

Well, on this point, a would agree. -In MOST cases. The music is not always an indicator of their beliefs. Today however, it is about 80-90% accurate.

Sitarro, As an ex-Catholic, surely you know that the Gospels are not the focus of Catholic teaching. Catechism, rather than the Bible is stressed. In fact, Bible reading is discouraged-lay people lack the necessary training to understand it-the very Word of God!

The Catholic Bible is different. Revelations is explained as John's dream of the destruction of Babylon thousands of years before. Some revelation! Of course, this is done for good reason. When Revelations is viewed as end-time prophecy, the Catholic church doesn't exactly come out smelling like a rose.

The Ten Commandments are different. The second commandment, "Thou shalt make unto thee no graven images" does not even appear in Catholic teaching. They repair the obvious numeric damage by splitting the tenth commandment in two: 9. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife. 10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's goods.

Baptism, according to Catholicism, is not done by immersion and raising up (the symbolic rebirth), but by a sprinkling. Moreover, infants are baptized. This is an abomination.

The one and only intercessor between God and man is Jesus Christ; not the virgin Mary, not your father confessor, not the dead.

Although bachelorhood was recommended by the Apostle Paul, it is not required for priests. This is a Catholic concoction.

God invites us to pray, which means to talk to Him, not to woodenly chant Catholic prayers.

The Catholic church teaches that the only path to salvation is to be in good standing with the Catholic church and to receive the sacraments. Jesus said (I'm paraphrasing) Believe on me and be baptized.

Without a doubt there are charlatans posing as men of God. The Gospel warned us of this. Ray Stevens did a brilliant song called, "Would Jesus wear a Rolex on His Television Show?" But, understand-nothing can be effected in this world without money. You try it sometime. Don't assume that a Christian evangelist asking for donations is a thief. And don't expect perfection from human beings.

Forum List

Back