The $5 Trillion Man: Debt Has Increased Under Obama by $5,027,761,476,484.56

We interrupt the Lefty diversion from real issues to announce the latest high watermark in the historic Obama Presidency:

CNSNews.com)- In the 39 months since Barack Obama took the oath of office as president of the United States, the federal government’s debt has increased by $5,027,761,476,484.56.

Although he has served less than a term, Obama is now the first American president to see the federal government's debt increase by more than $5 trillion during his time in office.'

The $5 Trillion Man: Debt Has Increased Under Obama by $5,027,761,476,484.56 | CNSNews.com

I'm sure this has nothing to do with the fact that Obama came into office at a time when the economy was rapidly collapsing and 700,000 jobs every month were being lost, and that generally when the United States enters into recession/depression the government tends to spend a lot more money dishing out social safety-net benefits such as unemployment.

What are other scenarios when - historically - the government tends to dish out a lot of money? Oh yea! And those two extremely costly wars that Bush never wrote into his budget, I'm pretty sure those were Obama's fault as well.

In fact, everything's Obama's fault, including all of the decisions of the Senate and the House of Representatives (he controls their minds), all of the nasty partisanship on both ends of the political spectrum & deadlock, everything - the fault of one man. How gleefully simple. Just remove Obama and everything will be working spick and span, just like in 2006.

Note: scapegoating individuals is fun and easy because it saves you from having to use your brain!

Good job Sniper! Added a lot to the conversation with this one. Thanks for your endless stream of thought provoking solutions, as usual.

Oh, it's Bush's fault.... added a lot to the conversation with this one. Thanks for your endless stream of blame Bush.

Dipshit.

We interrupt the Lefty diversion from real issues to announce the latest high watermark in the historic Obama Presidency:

CNSNews.com)- In the 39 months since Barack Obama took the oath of office as president of the United States, the federal government’s debt has increased by $5,027,761,476,484.56.

Although he has served less than a term, Obama is now the first American president to see the federal government's debt increase by more than $5 trillion during his time in office.'

The $5 Trillion Man: Debt Has Increased Under Obama by $5,027,761,476,484.56 | CNSNews.com

Congrats, I guess.
Yes but you must always remember and not ever forget the Obama motto for 2012.
obamageddon_its_not_my_fault_obama_was_elected_magnet-p147856301458609129z85qu_400.jpg

Congrats, I guess.

He claimed he would cut the deficit in half but he increased it by 90% - oh and mind you 90% in less than 4 years.

Then the idiots deny Cloward-Piven...

Congrats, I guess.

How much of that increase in debt was from spending signed by Obama?

Congrats, I guess.

He claimed he would cut the deficit in half but he increased it by 90% - oh and mind you 90% in less than 4 years.

Then the idiots deny Cloward-Piven...

Actually no. Bushes last budget had a deficit of 1.5 trillion while Obama's deficit in 2011 was 1.4 trillions

yeah, budget, what budget?

Budgets bring constraint, restraint, and spending discipline.

We don't need no stinking budget. Tax more so we can spend more.

That's why the senate Democrats chose to kick the can further down the road. For Obama and this administration to actually be constrained to a budget, would mean he would have to be restricted and actually finally hold himself accountable to his Big Government spending spree. The senate Democrats, as well as this administration, have shown they don't like to be placed within a box where they are limited on what they can actually DO in the way of money (just print more of it). Of course they don't have no trouble telling everyone else what they must do, now do they? In short the answer of Democrats will always be to demand more taxes so they can spend more, you'll never find one that is willing to reduce the size of government in order to live within their means of what they already possess.

Last edited:

Congrats, I guess.

Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer. He flat out ignored the same question from me earlier.

All of it. He is the executive. If any spending was unwanted, he should have pushed for cuts. His own budget proposal would have added to the deficit and was shot down by the entire congressional body. Stop trying to find a way around blaming Obama for the deficit spending and embrace the fact he is the leader and gets the blame. Period.

All of it. He is the executive. If any spending was unwanted, he should have pushed for cuts. His own budget proposal would have added to the deficit and was shot down by the entire congressional body. Stop trying to find a way around blaming Obama for the deficit spending and embrace the fact he is the leader and gets the blame. Period.

Sure he is the leader and he does get the blame, but you all want it to seem like every cent of the debt since he took office are all initiatives that he came up with and pushed through. An honest person would be able to say, some if not a lot of that debt were from expenditures already scheduled a part of what the government was already spending well before he took office. I asked for what NEW spending Obama pushed through above and beyond and no one gave me any specifics. I'm not saying Obama is off the hook but hacks in this thread would blame him for every cent spent since WW2 if they could.

Congrats, I guess.

Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer. He flat out ignored the same question from me earlier.

Every dime of it.

Don't forget that the Leftists wouldn't let Bush anywhere near the fiscal '09 budget, as well.

Obama signed off on that spending in March '09.

Sure he is the leader and he does get the blame, but you all want it to seem like every cent of the debt since he took office are all initiatives that he came up with and pushed through.

No, just the 5 trillion added to the debt in 3 years. That is the thread title. So you're making excuses that are based on fallacy. No one blamed him for the entire debt. The deficit spends are on him though.

An honest person would be able to say, some if not a lot of that debt were from expenditures already scheduled a part of what the government was already spending well before he took office.
An honest person would hold the president that spoke about cutting the deficit by half his first term and only escalated it would STFU about trying to weasel out of him getting the blame. Hope and Change was the slogan and we got none of it but more of the same tired shit. He's a failure.

I asked for what NEW spending Obama pushed through above and beyond and no one gave me any specifics.
That's pure fucking bullshit. I gave you almost a trillion worth of his spending in this thread. HIS spending.

I'm not saying Obama is off the hook but hacks in this thread would blame him for every cent spent since WW2 if they could.
Except no one did that. You're makinng shit up.

every dime of it.

Don't forget that the leftists wouldn't let bush anywhere near the fiscal '09 budget, as well.

Obama signed off on that spending in march '09.

boooooosh.

That's your excuse, but obviously nobody buys it.

Shouldn't you be at a job or something? Oh I forgot people like you like to collect unemployment while complaining about the government. You're welcome for those food stamps that I help subsidize to feed you.

Sure he is the leader and he does get the blame, but you all want it to seem like every cent of the debt since he took office are all initiatives that he came up with and pushed through.

No, just the 5 trillion added to the debt in 3 years. That is the thread title. So you're making excuses that are based on fallacy. No one blamed him for the entire debt. The deficit spends are on him though.

An honest person would be able to say, some if not a lot of that debt were from expenditures already scheduled a part of what the government was already spending well before he took office.
An honest person would hold the president that spoke about cutting the deficit by half his first term and only escalated it would STFU about trying to weasel out of him getting the blame. Hope and Change was the slogan and we got none of it but more of the same tired shit. He's a failure.

I asked for what NEW spending Obama pushed through above and beyond and no one gave me any specifics.
That's pure fucking bullshit. I gave you almost a trillion worth of his spending in this thread. HIS spending.

I'm not saying Obama is off the hook but hacks in this thread would blame him for every cent spent since WW2 if they could.
Except no one did that. You're makinng shit up.

You gave $700 billion. Granted we could argue whether that was even "his idea" but let's say it is. What about the other $4.3 Trillion? Fucking crickets from the peanut gallery....why, because you don't know. You just know it's all his fault....just because. I get it.

That's your excuse, but obviously nobody buys it.

Shouldn't you be at a job or something? Oh I forgot people like you like to collect unemployment while complaining about the government. You're welcome for those food stamps that I help subsidize to feed you.

When you get your ass kicked on a point, best to let it go instead of rubbing your own nose in it.

LOL

Must be nice to be an internet tough guy when you don't have to work all day. I work a full time job and still destroy you every time you post. You have all day to hone your argument since you don't work and yet you still lose every time. Typical.

Did he pass a budget making cuts, like ending wars, closing gitmo, defense cuts, wasteful program cuts, etc?? The answer is no. He's only pushed for more spending since he took office. I don't need to account for every last single dime of that 5 trillion to you. 800 billion went to a failed stimulus, several more billion to an unconstitutional war, close to another few billion in failed govt. loans to renewable energies and the list goes on and on.

He broke most of his promises, he has not reduced the deficit as promised, but added to it. Is he totally responsible for every last penny of 5 trillion in debt? YES. The same way Bush was responsible for the debt he accumulated. Pull the fucking blue donkey log out of your eye and face facts.

When you get your ass kicked on a point, best to let it go instead of rubbing your own nose in it.

LOL

Must be nice to be an internet tough guy when you don't have to work all day. I work a full time job and still destroy you every time you post. You have all day to hone your argument since you don't work and yet you still lose every time. Typical.

Huh? You are mumbling like you have a dick in your mouth.

Did Obama sign for every dime of spending since the 2009 budget, or not?

Forum List

Back