The $5 Trillion Man: Debt Has Increased Under Obama by $5,027,761,476,484.56

SniperFire

Feb 28, 2012
Inside Your Head
We interrupt the Lefty diversion from real issues to announce the latest high watermark in the historic Obama Presidency:

CNSNews.com)- In the 39 months since Barack Obama took the oath of office as president of the United States, the federal government’s debt has increased by $5,027,761,476,484.56.

Although he has served less than a term, Obama is now the first American president to see the federal government's debt increase by more than $5 trillion during his time in office.'

The $5 Trillion Man: Debt Has Increased Under Obama by $5,027,761,476,484.56 | CNSNews.com

Congrats, I guess.

Obama added the cost of the two wars that Bush started, for one thing. Wonder why Bush didn't have those in the budget?

We interrupt the Lefty diversion from real issues to announce the latest high watermark in the historic Obama Presidency:

CNSNews.com)- In the 39 months since Barack Obama took the oath of office as president of the United States, the federal government’s debt has increased by $5,027,761,476,484.56.

Although he has served less than a term, Obama is now the first American president to see the federal government's debt increase by more than $5 trillion during his time in office.'

The $5 Trillion Man: Debt Has Increased Under Obama by $5,027,761,476,484.56 | CNSNews.com

Congrats, I guess.

It's all Bush & Reagan's fault. Really, it is.

Boy, it really makes a difference when the prez tells the truth. Unlike Bush who lied and passed some of his wild spending on to Obams's admin.

Keep up the twisting and lying.

Congrats, I guess.

I think this is the first time I've seen tell the truth.

Good for you. :clap2:

Congrats, I guess.

I think this is the first time I've seen tell the truth.

Good for you. :clap2:

And this isn't the first time i've seen you run with the absurd..... hook, line and sinker.

yeah, budget, what budget?

Budgets bring constraint, restraint, and spending discipline.

We don't need no stinking budget. Tax more so we can spend more.

If only Obama had the Buffet Rule in place for the last 3 years, for fairness of course, ....this would have been forestalled, by at least 1 day.

I think there is a strong case that this was Bush's fault.....

If only Obama had the Buffet Rule in place for the last 3 years, for fairness of course, ....this would have been forestalled, by at least 1 day.

I think there is a strong case that this was Bush's fault.....

Reagan's too

"I refuse to leave our children with a debt they cannot repay," he said in remarks opening the one-day summit at the White House. "We cannot and will not sustain deficits like these without end. ... We cannot simply spend as we please."

President Barack Obama pledged Monday to cut the nation's $1.3 trillion deficit in half by the end of his first term.

[youtube]jyrlMr0Bedo[/youtube]

New Topics

Forum List

Back