The $5 Trillion Man: Debt Has Increased Under Obama by $5,027,761,476,484.56

"I refuse to leave our children with a debt they cannot repay," he said in remarks opening the one-day summit at the White House. "We cannot and will not sustain deficits like these without end. ... We cannot simply spend as we please."

President Barack Obama pledged Monday to cut the nation's $1.3 trillion deficit in half by the end of his first term.

[youtube]jyrlMr0Bedo[/youtube]

Ah but he did!

See, without the Failed Stimulus the deficit would have been $3 trillion so he did cut it in half!

Obama is never wrong

"I refuse to leave our children with a debt they cannot repay," he said in remarks opening the one-day summit at the White House. "We cannot and will not sustain deficits like these without end. ... We cannot simply spend as we please."

President Barack Obama pledged Monday to cut the nation's $1.3 trillion deficit in half by the end of his first term.

[youtube]jyrlMr0Bedo[/youtube]

Words...just words....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmUuxaWh_UA]Obama - Just Words - YouTube[/ame]

So what new spending did Obama do since he took office that caused this?

I think we need to add up all of his vacations for a start. Did anyone mention SOLYNDRA?? I'm sure you've never heard of that, no? Perhaps someone will dig up a detailed list for you being your democrat whores in the Congress have managed to NOT pass a budget in the past 3 years. How convenient. Don't thank me.. really.

All too easy..

We interrupt the Lefty diversion from real issues to announce the latest high watermark in the historic Obama Presidency:

CNSNews.com)- In the 39 months since Barack Obama took the oath of office as president of the United States, the federal government’s debt has increased by $5,027,761,476,484.56.

Although he has served less than a term, Obama is now the first American president to see the federal government's debt increase by more than $5 trillion during his time in office.'

The $5 Trillion Man: Debt Has Increased Under Obama by $5,027,761,476,484.56 | CNSNews.com

Congrats, I guess.

Lets get this straight. Bush inherited a 200billion surplus and turned it ino 1 1.5trillion deficit.
Obama inherited a 1.5trillion deficit and so far has turned it into a 1.4trillion dollar deficit. And you ahve th stupidity to blame the debt on Obama

I think we need to add up all of his vacations for a start. Did anyone mention SOLYNDRA?? I'm sure you've never heard of that, no? Perhaps someone will dig up a detailed list for you being your democrat whores in the Congress have managed to NOT pass a budget in the past 3 years. How convenient. Don't thank me.. really.

All too easy..

Is this a serious response. I honestly can't tell. We're talking about $5 Trillion dollars and you want to tell me about vacations and a failed company.

Does anyone have any real answers?

All too easy..

Is this a serious response. I honestly can't tell. We're talking about $5 Trillion dollars and you want to tell me about vacations and a failed company.

What's wrong? No one will suck on your teat and simply take your word? You sound as stupid as Joe Biden.. that's a tough feat to accomplish.. you win.. Yay!!! *claps*:clap2:

All too easy..

What's wrong? No one will suck on your teat and simply take your word? You sound as stupid as Joe Biden.. that's a tough feat to accomplish.. you win.. Yay!!! *claps*:clap2:

Take my word for what? I'm asking how Obamas spending breaks down. Which of his policies cost us the most?

I know you're clueless hence why you said "his vacations". I'm hoping someone with an actual education will chime in and discuss this like an adult.

Every expenditure is new spending, therefore the answer to your question is all of it.

So you shouldn't have any trouble highlighting the major portions of where he spent this money.

Approximately 75% of the budget goes to Medicare, Social Security, and the military. The other 25% is obviously everything else. I'm sure you were already aware of this, though. You're just asking a baiting question in an attempt to paint a picture that you're going to fail at.

Every expenditure is new spending, therefore the answer to your question is all of it.

So you shouldn't have any trouble highlighting the major portions of where he spent this money.

Approximately 75% of the budget goes to Medicare, Social Security, and the military. The other 25% is obviously everything else. I'm sure you were already aware of this, though. You're just asking a baiting question in an attempt to paint a picture that you're going to fail at.

Careful, you may cause him to burst a brain cell.

Forum List

Back