The 3 prisoners are on a plane headed home!

Why is everyone so happy that 3 criminals were released and flown to the U.S. ?? .... :dunno:

These guys were convicted and sentenced for their crimes by a N Korean court. They should have finished their prison sentences before being freed.

Besides, don't we already have enough criminals here in America?

So now we are importing criminals from foreign countries?

This makes no sense. ..... :cuckoo:
Nevermind. I know what their "crime" was.

A little surprised THIS Muslim would agree with the Norks.

I'm sure there are threads about it already but let me add my thanks to facilitating the release of the 3 Americans being held in NK.

Did you make a similar thread when the 11 prisoners released during Obama's presidency were released? No? Why not?

I'm sure there are threads about it already but let me add my thanks to facilitating the release of the 3 Americans being held in NK.

Did you make a similar thread when the 11 prisoners released during Obama's presidency were released? No? Why not?

Here is a guy who thinks I didn't give Obama enough credit...

Trump did well on this one.

Fantastic job President Trump! :113: Let the Liberal sniping begin.

List of foreign nationals detained in North Korea - Wikipedia

US prisoners released under Obama

Laura Ling, Euna Lee, Robert Park, Aijalon Gomez, Eddie Yong Su Jun, Merrill Newman, Jeffery Fowle, Matthew Miller, Kenneth Bae, Sandra Suh, Arturo Pierre Martinez.

So, what did you say every time a prisoner was released under Obama's presidency?

Nothing.

Oh, what a fucking surprise.
They said either nothing or, the fucking assholes shouldn't have been there in the first place!!!

Here is a guy who thinks I didn't give Obama enough credit...

Trump did well on this one.

Did he? More political prisoners, but then no more because Americans aren't allowed to go to North Korea any more.

This will be forgotten in a few weeks and he won't be able to get much out of this before the next election.

List of foreign nationals detained in North Korea - Wikipedia

US prisoners released under Obama

Laura Ling, Euna Lee, Robert Park, Aijalon Gomez, Eddie Yong Su Jun, Merrill Newman, Jeffery Fowle, Matthew Miller, Kenneth Bae, Sandra Suh, Arturo Pierre Martinez.

So, what did you say every time a prisoner was released under Obama's presidency?

Nothing.

Oh, what a fucking surprise.
They said either nothing or, the fucking assholes shouldn't have been there in the first place!!!

Ah, so.... Trump is great for getting three patriotic American prisoners out of North Korea, while Obama got people out of North Korea who shouldn't have fucking been there in the first place?

Is that your "argument"? If not, then what is?

Why is everyone so happy that 3 criminals were released and flown to the U.S. ?? .... :dunno:

These guys were convicted and sentenced for their crimes by a N Korean court. They should have finished their prison sentences before being freed.

I dislike criminals too. All of trumps criminal pals should be tried and deported.

Epic winning by the best POTUS of my lifetime.

Getting convicted spies released from Communist strongholds is difficult to shame.

I dislike criminals too. All of trumps criminal pals should be tried and deported.
Even a rw like myself had to laugh at this one

What exactly were their "crimes"? I can find next to nothing. All I see is "crims against the State."
North Korea is a Communist Police state country teaching any religious doctrine is illegal. Also they have crazy nutbags in charge of the country.

ckcwo51siax01.jpg

Forum List

Back