The 3 prisoners are on a plane headed home!

The NY Times ate some crow over this with a story claiming Secretary Mike Pompeo was missing in action.

I just watched one of the planes fly in following a beltway flight path.
Ironic in that those hostages, standing next to Trump at Andrews AFB in the middle of mostly racist-black PG County, MD, are probably in more danger than when they were in North Korea.

It was an historic moment, The Donald and his team freeing hostages and now moving toward a peace deal with North Korea. Can any Crooked Hillary stooges even envision such a chain of events under Butthurt Husaine or Crooked Hillary? The Donald is so far above the Swamp it must be driving the left nuts crazy!

Wowsa, fake news MSNBC and CNN are claiming The Donald freeing the prisoners and bringing them home is a "photo op!" The MSM is a bunch of mentally ill, butthurt, anti-American, sick puppies. :p

Last edited:
~S~, CVS is open 24/7 for your Prep H needs! Stock up...it is only going to hurt more for anti-American, Crooked Hillary morons going forward. :p

~S~, CVS is open 24/7 for your Prep H needs! Stock up...it is only going to hurt more for anti-American, Crooked Hillary morons going forward. :p

I'll give it another day and a morning of POTUS tweets and you will be calling those three Americans slant eyed gooks that lost their green cards in NK. Tell Hannity I said thank you for his talking points.

It was an historic moment, The Donald and his team freeing hostages and now moving toward a peace deal with North Korea. Can any Crooked Hillary stooges even envision such a chain of events under Butthurt Husaine or Crooked Hillary? The Donald is so far above the Swamp it must be driving the left nuts crazy!

Wowsa, fake news MSNBC and CNN are claiming The Donald freeing the prisoners and bringing them home is a "photo op!" The MSM is a bunch of mentally ill, butthurt, anti-American, sick puppies. :p

How historic. Those evan missionaries cost the US money.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Dc09NzTWAAA6Ii9.jpg

I'm officially on the Trump train! What a shining example he sets for us all. He works so hard and he bothered to show up in the early hours like that! Awesome.

Only Trump has been able to secure the release of prisoners from NK! This is a historic moment.

WTF!! Fake news CNN can't give Trump credit for anything and they have nothing but LIES on air.

Crazy Chris Cuomo just had some imposter on air who said he was released from a NK prison camp in 2014!

CNN is a disgrace!

Why is everyone so happy that 3 criminals were released and flown to the U.S. ?? .... :dunno:

These guys were convicted and sentenced for their crimes by a N Korean court. They should have finished their prison sentences before being freed.

Besides, don't we already have enough criminals here in America?

So now we are importing criminals from foreign countries?

This makes no sense. ..... :cuckoo:

What exactly were their "crimes"? I can find next to nothing. All I see is "crims against the State."

Fantastic job President Trump! :113: Let the Liberal sniping begin.

List of foreign nationals detained in North Korea - Wikipedia

US prisoners released under Obama

Laura Ling, Euna Lee, Robert Park, Aijalon Gomez, Eddie Yong Su Jun, Merrill Newman, Jeffery Fowle, Matthew Miller, Kenneth Bae, Sandra Suh, Arturo Pierre Martinez.

So, what did you say every time a prisoner was released under Obama's presidency?

Nothing.

Oh, what a fucking surprise.

Forum List

Back