The 3 branches of American Government are Military, Corporations, & Hollywood?

I am afraid I am too young to be a U. S. Senator. Are you a general, a ceo, or do you do you run a movie studio?

How on earth is that relevant to the conversation?

Well, you basically said I don't know anything about power. I am interested in your credentials to judge. You are only an internet poster, what could you possibly know about my knowledge of power?

Are you a general, a ceo, or do you do you run a movie studio?

I'm producing a documentary about the CEO of General Motors, for what it's worth.

...not really

Last edited:
And you are exactly...? What are your 'creds'?

Funny thing is I don't really care about someone's "creds." I just like to have actual discussion. If you have some degrees. Great. If not, Great. Credentials don't determine intelligence or knowledge.

Yet they are important to him and from the evidence, we don't know that he has any. It's just amusing.

And you are exactly...? What are your 'creds'?

Funny thing is I don't really care about someone's "creds." I just like to have actual discussion. If you have some degrees. Great. If not, Great. Credentials don't determine intelligence or knowledge.

Yet they are important to him and from the evidence, we don't know that he has any. It's just amusing.

This is *Exactly* what I gleaned from the OP. He has none thus an Idiodic Thread.

The OP is in my *IDIOT* Column

Forum List

Back