The 3 branches of American Government are Military, Corporations, & Hollywood?

Stainmaster

Rookie
Apr 15, 2010
Southern California
climate-change-us-military.jpg

corporate.jpg

hollywood_walk_of_fame.jpg

The 3 branches of American Government are Military, Corporations, & Hollywood?

Last edited:
I'm so confused now.

I thought the three branches were Nazism, Communism, and Fascism. That's what everyone keeps talking about.

• Banned
we really need a sub forum dedicated to stupidity

and Sub-Forum for people who don't know what a shirt is. :eusa_whistle:

You know this is funny, one of the gay guys at USMB made the comment that you can show a woman's breast on the message board, and no one says a thing. But, a guy takes his shirt off, and everyone comes unglued. This avatar has been discussed as much as most small threads, which is why I am going to keep it. Folks, I am a guy with a shirt off. I am from Southern California, we express ourselve freely out here. Are you, perhaps ashamed of your body? Well, learn to love it.

In Government it is the Executive, Legislative and Judicial branches. I think the idea of military, corporate, and Hollywood is another way to look at the American power structure. It is just slicing the pie a different way. I think Hollywood probably has more power than the military or corporations because of it's ability to communicate, especially about the human condition.

ES1605.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like we need to be focusing more on civics than sex ed in schools.

Looks like we need to be focusing more on honest answers about power, politics, and sex in schools, churches, and at home with parents.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think you know the first thing about power.

I am afraid I am too young to be a U. S. Senator. Are you a general, a ceo, or do you do you run a movie studio?

patton.jpg

Last edited:
I am afraid I am too young to be a U. S. Senator. Are you a general, a ceo, or do you do you run a movie studio?

How on earth is that relevant to the conversation?

Well, you basically said I don't know anything about power. I am interested in your credentials to judge. You are only an internet poster, what could you possibly know about my knowledge of power?

Are you a general, a ceo, or do you do you run a movie studio?

patton.jpg

Last edited:

Well, you basically said I don't know anything about power. I am interested in your credentials to judge. You are only an internet poster, what could you possibly know about my knowledge of power?

patton.jpg

The very fact that you ask such a question demonstrates your lack of understanding of power.

patton.jpg

The very fact that you ask such a question demonstrates your lack of understanding of power.

Is that what you call a "come back." :eusa_dance:

patton.jpg

Is that what you call a "come back." :eusa_dance:

No. I am not trying to one up you. I'm trying to have a discussion with you about power and it's nature.

Power doesn't come from position. It doesn't even come wealth.

It comes with the choices you make.

patton.jpg

And you are exactly...? What are your 'creds'?

Forum List

Back