the 2nd amendmend

hauke

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2015
please im not an american citizen

if i remember correctly the 2nd amendmend

gives the right to bear arms in a well regulated militia

which means americans don t have a right according to the 2nd amendmend to bear arms outside a well regulated militia

my personal interpretation is that us citizens can bear arms in a national guard

please discuss

which means americans don t have a right according to the 2nd amendmend to bear arms outside a well regulated militia

my personal interpretation is that us citizens can bear arms in a national guard

please discuss

Your interpretation is incorrect. This has been discussed many many times here. Perhaps someone will be bored enough to take the argument up yet again, but basically your interpretation of it is false.

not accepting what you say, could you give at least some judgements by the supreme court of the usa ?

please discuss
Your nationality is troll.

please discuss

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.
Well regulated means well supplied.....well equipped.
And we have the right....and always have had the right.

how do you get from regulated to suplied ?

incredible strangeness

and the todster guy whos bought by the companys saying it again

todster is bought by all the companys, including all gun manufactures who make money of killing us citizens

todsterpatriot is a generic product produced by a us media company, its not a human being

Last edited:
just look at the time toddsterpatriot is online, 24 hours, thats immposible for a human being, a generic voice can be 24 hours online

Toddsterpatriot has been online 24 hours 7 days a week for 6 month, no human being can do that

please im [sic] not an american citizen

if i remember correctly the 2nd amendmend [sic]

which means americans [sic] don t have a right according to the 2nd amendmend [sic] to bear arms outside a well regulated militia

please discuss

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

[Emphasis mine.]​

The highlighted parts of the Second Amendment are what give the core meaning thereof.

The phrase about a “well-regulated militia” is a statement of purpose, and has no bearing on the operative meaning of the Amendment. The right affirmed therein belongs to the people, and government is absolutely forbidden from interfering with the exercise of this right. That is what this Amendment clearly says.

It is a shameful mass of corruption and lawlessness that our government refuses to obey this Amendment, which, as part of our Constitution, is the highest law in this nation. In every instance where our government enacts, enforces,and upholds lesser laws that interfere with this right, it is government that is acting illegally.

A simplest way of understanding of the Second Amendment is understanding the difference between a prefatory clause and an operative clause, and the use of definite and indefinite articles vis-a-vis the military clauses in Article I, Section 8 and the Second Amendment.

Forum List

Back