The 20th century was centrally coreographed

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
lets see if the most important numbers of the 1900's add up.. Do you think this is just an accident?

1919 - signing of ww1 peace dictates and redrawing Europe.
1929 - world economy crash.
1939 - start of ww2.
1949 - dividing Germany and establishing the federal republic of Germany.
1959 - Sputnic Soviet supremacy, putting the future of warfare into space.
1969 - American response.
1989 - fall of the Berlin Wall.
1999 - the Internet is born, by replacing telephone lines of rudimentary internet with intercontinental fiber optics.

Your take?

A communist double 5 year plan wouldn't succeed on time every time with better accuracy. And these are the defining moments of the 20th century. Do you feel that your country is controlled by others that you can't vote for/against?

No, although those events were significant, they hardly tell the entire story of the 20th century. For America, I believe 1913 was the year in which the most significant events occurred.

lets see if the most important numbers of the 1900's add up.. Do you think this is just an accident?

1919 - signing of ww1 peace dictates and redrawing Europe.
1929 - world economy crash.
1939 - start of ww2.
1949 - dividing Germany and establishing the federal republic of Germany.
1959 - Sputnic Soviet supremacy, putting the future of warfare into space.
1969 - American response.
1989 - fall of the Berlin Wall.
1999 - the Internet is born, by replacing telephone lines of rudimentary internet with intercontinental fiber optics.

Your take?

A communist double 5 year plan wouldn't succeed on time every time with better accuracy. And these are the defining moments of the 20th century. Do you feel that your country is controlled by others that you can't vote for/against?
Nice try, but Sputnik was launched in '57 NOT '59 and the internet was born long before fiber optics. You could probably do something similar with any ten year spread. It doesn't mean anything, except that you failed to research your thesis properly.

No, although those events were significant, they hardly tell the entire story of the 20th century. For America, I believe 1913 was the year in which the most significant events occurred.

Is that because of the federal reserve? I think that was in 1913. Yes it is very significant, because that is what ultimately lead to America joining ww1-2 later. I think it is no coincidence either, that right after the federal reserve law of 1913, next year they started ww1. They would not have started ww1 without it.

The 20th century was centrally coreographed

Who do you suspect?

Bob Fosse?

fos.jpg

Hmm the century of the most rapid technological advancements in human history, the defeats of fascism and communism, the ascension of America, and the great period of peace in human history (pax Americana), were all "centrally choreographed?" Impressive.

Hmm the century of the most rapid technological advancements in human history, the defeats of fascism and communism, the ascension of America, and the great period of peace in human history (pax Americana), were all "centrally choreographed?" Impressive.

Interesting, but with peace there is usually enslavement, like in Pax Romana before. Pax Americana has already facilitated this by beating down the Swiss banks.

upload_2018-2-23_17-29-47.jpeg

The 20th Century, boy that was a long one. Seemed like it lasted for a hundred years.

Is that because of the federal reserve? I think that was in 1913. Yes it is very significant, because that is what ultimately lead to America joining ww1-2 later. I think it is no coincidence either, that right after the federal reserve law of 1913, next year they started ww1. They would not have started ww1 without it.

Federal Reserve and also the the 16th and 17th amendment.

What is the 16th and 17th amendment?

What is the 16th and 17th amendment?

Actually I have googled them now and yes they are a problem.

The 16th opens the door to legally supported robbery (although has not yet happened in the USA quite as much as in recent Europe), and the 17th gives political power to those who are not stakeholders in anything where they live.

The 17th Amendment took away the power of state legislatures to appoint U.S. Senators to represent their states' interests. Since then, the U.S. Senate has become a purely partisan body dominated by national special interest political contributions.

The 17th Amendment took away the power of state legislatures to appoint U.S. Senators to represent their states' interests. Since then, the U.S. Senate has become a purely partisan body dominated by national special interest political contributions.

This makes the 17th amendment even more evil than I thought. In the name of direct democracy, they can sweep everything under the rug. A state appointed senator would have been a lot more immune to Washington lobbyists. Or at least the lobbyists would have to be constantly traveling between 50 state capitals.

Forum List

Back