The 1st and 2nd amendments had the same purpose

[
I am talking about freedom of the press not freedom of speech.

But it is not right for anyone to suppress speech or the press.

You make my point

Who is suppressing the press? I hadn't heard of any of the Soros press being raided, shut down, burned out, or similar?

Oh, you're pouting because Trump pointed out that the Soros press are a bunch of fucking liars? Hey, facts are facts.

"The Free Press Clause protects the right of individuals to express themselves through publication and dissemination of information, ideas and opinions without interference, constraint or prosecution by the government."

I don't see anything there where it says that the president must call on fake reporters. He isn't stopping them from publishing or disseminating dick.

He's just not talking to them.

I dunno..maybe one of these constitutional geniuses can find the clause where it says the president must interface with lying hacks if they demand it.

I'll wait.

First Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

Today at his so called press confren
You sound, well, brain washed. Reduce your consumption of radical left talking points immediately.
Please explain the flaw in my argument.

When you make a rational argument then we can discuss. Your OP is bonkers :cuckoo: Look president Trump is not trying to take away the 1st amendment and furthermore has no power to do so.

You libs can't seem to make up your mind. First you say Trump is a blithering idiot, then you say he's an evil genius so brilliant he's destroying your entire world, so which is it?
ce his lies never cease. he had the balls to declare that he had the largest electoral college victory since Ronald Reagan.
Its time this man has his head examined

[
I am talking about freedom of the press not freedom of speech.

But it is not right for anyone to suppress speech or the press.

You make my point

Who is suppressing the press? I hadn't heard of any of the Soros press being raided, shut down, burned out, or similar?

Oh, you're pouting because Trump pointed out that the Soros press are a bunch of fucking liars? Hey, facts are facts.
What exactly is the Soros press? Can you furnish examples? Who ever they are they never lie like those in the Trump administration

You sound, well, brain washed. Reduce your consumption of radical left talking points immediately.

When you make a rational argument then we can discuss. Your OP is bonkers :cuckoo: Look president Trump is not trying to take away the 1st amendment and furthermore has no power to do so.

You libs can't seem to make up your mind. First you say Trump is a blithering idiot, then you say he's an evil genius so brilliant he's destroying your entire world, so which is it?
ce his lies never cease. he had the balls to declare that he had the largest electoral college victory since Ronald Reagan.

Comrade Soros Soldier, who had a greater EC victory? What were the numbers? Certainly not Obozo, nor Bush.

Comrade Soros Soldier, who had a greater EC victory? What were the numbers? Certainly not Obozo, nor Bush.
Why do you bother to ask an ignorant question without looking uo the results.

You can start with George HW Bush who had over 400 electoral college votes. Trump is a pathetic liar

You can start with George HW Bush who had over 400 electoral college votes. Trump is a pathetic liar

boooo hooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Or maybe he's just wrong.

Poor snowflakes, you just can't figure this out, can you?

boooo hooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Or maybe he's just wrong.

Poor snowflakes, you just can't figure this out, can you?
Or maybe he is just a sick pathetic liar

[
What exactly is the Soros press?

Soros controls the American left. As Hitler was to the Nazis, as Stalin was to the Soviets, as Pol Pot was to the Khmer Rouge, Soros is to the democrats.

Jackson was a fucking pig, but today's democrat filth besmirches even his name - the party of Jackson is now the party of Soros, to the eternal shame of anyone sleazy enough to affiliated with that group of gutter scum.

Can you furnish examples? Who ever they are they never lie like those in the Trump administration

I take it you smoke a lot of dope, right?

New email shows DNC boss giving Clinton camp debate question in advance

The news media appear to be 'in the bag' for Clinton

7 Tweets from CNN Show They’re in the Bag for Hillary Clinton

[
What exactly is the Soros press?

Soros controls the American left. As Hitler was to the Nazis, as Stalin was to the Soviets, as Pol Pot was to the Khmer Rouge, Soros is to the democrats.

Jackson was a fucking pig, but today's democrat filth besmirches even his name - the party of Jackson is now the party of Soros, to th eeternal shame of anyone sleazy enough to affiliated with that group of gutter scum.

Can you furnish examples? Who ever they are they never lie like those in the Trump administration

I take it you smoke a lot of dope, right?

New email shows DNC boss giving Clinton camp debate question in advance

The news media appear to be 'in the bag' for Clinton

7 Tweets from CNN Show They’re in the Bag for Hillary Clinton
Bad answer, ombre, what does he control, and while you are at it, prove it

The 1st and 2nd amendments had the same purpose: protections against a tyrannical government.
Donald Trump is trying to take away the 1st amendment.
Most Trump supporters are sticklers on the 2nd amendment.
If you are a true believer in the constitution you should protect the 1st amendment as much as the 2nd amendment.

In today's world the 1st amendment is a realistic tool against a tyrannical government.
I do not feel owning all the guns in the world will protect you from an oppressive government today. Our government has many more weapons than guns.
The 2a is to protect America from fascists like you....without it, none of our liberty would stand.....

The 1st and 2nd amendments had the same purpose: protections against a tyrannical government.
If you are a true believer in the constitution you should protect the 1st amendment as much as the 2nd amendment.

In today's world the 1st amendment is a realistic tool against a tyrannical government.
I do not feel owning all the guns in the world will protect you from an oppressive government today. Our government has many more weapons than guns.
The 2a is to protect America from fascists like you....without it, none of our liberty would stand.....
Your little pea shooter is going to protect you? Its best if you go back and hide in your closet

Your little pea shooter is going to protect you? Its best if you go back and hide in your closet
You would be stacked near the bottom of the pile.....:lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

There's nothing in the Constitution that says the president has to talk to reporters who lie and attack him constantly. He gets to choose who he talks to. They don't get to harass and heckle him at will. That isn't free speech. Free speech is when he has the freedom not to talk to those asshats.

So sad to see you guys like this.
The first amendment states the government cannot "infringe on the freedom of the press"
The words of our President carry a lot of weight. I feel Trump's constant bullying of the press when they report any unflattering information about him is infringing on a free press.
Calling all of the press fake news, liars, bad people except for shining stars like Breitbart is INFRINGING ON THE LEGITIMACY OF THE PRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The Free Press Clause protects the right of individuals to express themselves through publication and dissemination of information, ideas and opinions without interference, constraint or prosecution by the government."

I don't see anything there where it says that the president must call on fake reporters. He isn't stopping them from publishing or disseminating dick.

He's just not talking to them.

I dunno..maybe one of these constitutional geniuses can find the clause where it says the president must interface with lying hacks if they demand it.

I'll wait.

First Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia
Where did you get the line of BS above; it is simple "Cannot infringe on the freedom of the press"

Nobody needs a gun to protect themselves from people like you kid.

Because we have a strong first amendment, we have never needed a second

Even FOX news states that Trumps trashing of the Press is crazy. When the Press points out indisputable lies from Trump; size of inauguration crowd, largest electoral victory since Reagan, Bowling Green massacre, Thousands of people bused from Massachusetts to Delaware to vote; 3 million illegal voters HE CALLS THE PRESS LIARS.
That is government infringing on the freedom of the press.

Forum List

Back