The 10 Year Tax Lie

Should we start counting Democrats who pay 4.5% more in tax than thay have to, in order to support all these government programs they love?

Should we start counting Democrats who pay 4.5% more in tax than thay have to, in order to support all these government programs they love?

Better yet...should we chastise those that know how to maximize their spendable income by creatively investing their money while NOT breaking any of the tax laws?

I mean....is there something wrong with taking LEGAL deductions?

Personally, I would say "the guys an idiot" oif he did not do whatever he legally can to maximize his non taxable income.

I am curious......what taxpayer does NOT do that?

The Democrats are on record to increase their own tax rate

yet they did not do it voluntarily ion their own.

So I am curious...did those democrats who want to raise the tax rate on themselves take all of the legal deductions the tax code will allow them?

And by the way...Romney doesnt want to cut the taxes for the rich. He wants to cut the taxes for all Americans.

He does not feel that any American should be punsihed based oin their income level.

Sorry you think they should be.

If the Governor paid a tax rate of X, he can't ask others to pay greater than X unless he's also willing to blow up the rules that resulted in him paying that rate.

All indications from the stealth-like Romney campaign is that he likes the low tax rates he and other millionaires pay. Which is why the Senate passed the tax relief bill for those making less than $250K and the GOP quickly did nothing about it.

Taxes are a taxing problem for the GOP.
Really, so why do democrats not pay taxes? They advocate higher taxes, yet people like you, NEVER call them on it...interesting
Atleast Republicans are honest and say taxes suck and we dont want to pay them.

I'm an independent; not a democrat. But I do know that democrats do pay taxes.

Democrats are asking those making $250K+ to pay what, 1% more?

Meanwhile, the GOP has come out firmly in the pockets of those making $250K+ and are holding the middle income tax relief bill hostage on purely political reasons. And of course there is Governor Romney's insistence on not releasing his tax returns which continues to overshadow his fledgling campaign.

Yes, Taxes are a taxing problem for the GOP.

You are asking some to pay more while others pay NONE... you inherently stand for unequal treatment by government under law, when it benefits you... When complete, true, and blind equality in treatment is even brought up, you scream how it is going to hurt you or the ones you support... it is all well and good to put burden on others whom you vilify, so that you have less burden yourself

I'm an independent; not a democrat. But I do know that democrats do pay taxes.

Democrats are asking those making $250K+ to pay what, 1% more?

Meanwhile, the GOP has come out firmly in the pockets of those making $250K+ and are holding the middle income tax relief bill hostage on purely political reasons. And of course there is Governor Romney's insistence on not releasing his tax returns which continues to overshadow his fledgling campaign.

Yes, Taxes are a taxing problem for the GOP.

lol you don't even know the facts. it's closer to 4.5% more.

And you guys keep knocking people that make over 250k and forget that 40% of Small Business are S class or LLC and pay their taxes year to year at the Individual rate.

Which means if they want to carry any money from one year to the other, they have to pay taxes on it at the Top Rate, even if they plan on spending that money on the Business in the next year.

You people need to at least try and understand what you are supporting in Obama.

bunch of lemmings.

That has been a problem for a long time; it did not start with Obama, although he could do something about it. Small businesses are where our growth lies. Giving them some added tax breaks would be beneficial. Allowing small businesses to roll over a small amount without it being taxed would really help companies expand. It's not like taxes would never be paid on that money, it would just be delayed.

It would be great if the tax code understood that small businesses need some time to get off the ground. A grace period of 3 years or so..should be implemented so that if a small business is struggling..the "net" isn't the only thing taken into account.

Like it was with my business.

:mad:

Romney wants to raise taxes on the middle class to pay for additional rounds of cuts for top earners and he doesn't have the decency to match the President's transparency in releasing his own tax returns?

please show me where and when Romney said he wants to raise taxes on the middle class.

Wants to? Or has to?

His math makes no sense at all.

Which is why when a third party look into it..they didn't see how he could cut taxes on the rich and increase military spending without increasing revenue.

Romney wants to raise taxes on the middle class to pay for additional rounds of cuts for top earners and he doesn't have the decency to match the President's transparency in releasing his own tax returns?

please show me where and when Romney said he wants to raise taxes on the middle class.

Wants to? Or has to?

His math makes no sense at all.

Which is why when a third party look into it..they didn't see how he could cut taxes on the rich and increase military spending without increasing revenue.

Correction...

He is not saying he wants to cut taxes on the rich. He simply wants to continue the tax cuts for all Americans as they are.

He wants to cut spending....reform certain programs...find a way to live within our means.

His math makes no sense to you becauswe you are working with inaccurate information.

Seems you bnelive those super pac ads...the Harry Reids...the Wasserman Shultz's.....

lol...sadly, they know you will believe them.

Whats it like to support a party that knows you are naive enought to believe anything they say?

yet they did not do it voluntarily ion their own.

So I am curious...did those democrats who want to raise the tax rate on themselves take all of the legal deductions the tax code will allow them?

And by the way...Romney doesnt want to cut the taxes for the rich. He wants to cut the taxes for all Americans.

He does not feel that any American should be punsihed based oin their income level.

Sorry you think they should be.

Repubs have been using that silly argument for years. If you want to increase taxes....just pay more. Let me continue paying what I am

Any serious revenue increase will mean everyone in the bracket needs to pay more

Another common Republican ploy......But we are cutting taxes on EVERYONE
Republicans bitch that 47% don't pay taxes and then add more to the list with these petty tax cuts on the working poor while the wealthy pocket the bulk of the savings

How will Romney pay for his tax cuts? By slashing spending on welfare, education, public works, healthcare

What sacrifices is he asking the wealthy to make?

The Obama campaign and their lapdog media cohorts have concocted the 10 years of taxes nonsense. Other than Obama, no other president released multiple years of tax returns prior to taking office. Can this president be honest about anything? See for yourself at the link.

Tax History Project: Presidential Tax Returns
DIRTY LIAR.

You have inside info that he did pay taxes? IF not you don't know if it's a lie or not. All Romney has to do is release those 10 years in question and it all goes away. Since he will not, make me think there is something bigger than how much taxes he paid or did not pay. :confused:
Who the fuck do Rommey think he is. Above scrutiny? Of course.

And Village Idiot, Obama has nothing to do with this in question.
Wake up rip van winkle, ALL other president relealse more then 1 year. McCain released 2 years of tax returns.

How Many Years of Tax Returns Have Presidential Candidates Released in the Past?--PICTURES - Cory Bennett - NationalJournal.com

wrongwinger... why should it only and always be the 'rich' who sacrifice?? The poor have not had a stake in the game for decades...

And don't give me the 'poor do sacrifice' bullshit, for their sacrifices are due to their own choices, actions, efforts, etc... things they do to themselves

The Obama campaign and their lapdog media cohorts have concocted the 10 years of taxes nonsense. Other than Obama, no other president released multiple years of tax returns prior to taking office. Can this president be honest about anything? See for yourself at the link.

DIRTY LIAR.

You have inside info that he did pay taxes? IF not you don't know if it's a lie or not. All Romney has to do is release those 10 years in question and it all goes away. Since he will not, make me think there is something bigger than how much taxes he paid or did not pay. :confused:

Wake up rip van winkle, ALL other president relealse more then 1 year. McCain released 2 years of tax returns.

How Many Years of Tax Returns Have Presidential Candidates Released in the Past?--PICTURES - Cory Bennett - NationalJournal.com

Show the law that requires it, and i will scream for him to release them

DIRTY LIAR.

The tell is Obama is keeping his distance. Just letting Reid lie his ass off for him.

Most people don't realize how ripped off small businesses get from the government cuz they've never owed or run one. They just talk out their ass.

250,000 is not millionaire type money. It should not be taxed like it is.

What did president Obama lie about exactly?

Yes sirree. YOU just keep telling yourself that Americans would be happy with a President that we know is dodging his taxes. Whether he did it legally makes no difference. When you are as richy rich as Mittens and you want to reduce taxes further for you and your buddies, well not enough Americans could care less like you do, to get Mittens elected.

So I hope he never ever shows those taxes. Mittens might as well call it quits right now. Funny when your money means more to you than the office of the President. Go Mittens. Stand your ground.

Well you already HAVE a president that is dodging his taxes. It was legal for Obama and his wife to "give" 48,000 dollars to their children so they didn't pay taxes on it. Do you have a problem with that?
Obama says he should payer higher taxes and yet when given the opportunity to, he chooses to take as many deductions as he can to lower his tax bill and people like you don't even notice.
So you're ok with Obama lying to you about the precedent of releasing taxes? Chicago politics at their best.

"Obama says he should payer higher taxes and yet when given the opportunity to, he chooses to take as many deductions as he can to lower his tax bill and people like you don't even notice."

Just as all people in business and wealth, do. It is a legal way to reduce your taxes, while still being in the highest tax brackets to contribute to those who want the money you worked for.

wrongwinger... why should it only and always be the 'rich' who sacrifice?? The poor have not had a stake in the game for decades...

And don't give me the 'poor do sacrifice' bullshit, for their sacrifices are due to their own choices, actions, efforts, etc... things they do to themselves

This is why we need a flat tax. Where everybody pays into the system...

A single tax rate that applies to everyone obligated to pay the tax. Sales taxes are flat taxes. There have been proposals to substitute a flat tax on income for the current graduated tax, which taxes higher incomes at a higher rate. Proponents argue that the flat tax is fair and simple. Opponents view it as a bonanza for the wealthy.

Last edited:
Romney most likely donated enough money to the 2002 Olympics and his church to offset any tax bill. Wonder how the Democrats are going to deal with that, after Romney lets this reach a fever pitch.

Forum List

Back