Thats what you call clutch!

I might be wrong, of course, but I kind of seriously doubt anyone writing to us on this board is pulling down $250K.

If they are, then we can be reasonable sure that their skill to give them that kind of income was choosing the right parents.

What kind of person whose abilities on the job makes them worth that kind of money, has the time or inclination to post here?

I swear to God some of you people are such fucking liars, and not especially good liars, either.

There are a whole lot of Doctor's who make way more than that which have plenty of time to post here. But yes, they don't complain or even care because many of them are happy with their lives.

I was not old enough to vote in 2000.

In 2004 I voted for John Kerry.

Anything else?

Boy its not surprising at all that you're a baby. And by the way, keep on lying about how you voted for Kerry. Your trying to tell me that you voted for Kerry but in the past 4 years of Bush you've become this Republican who is excited about a McCain/Palin ticket? You must really think people are stupid enough to believe your BS (except for glockmail I guess)

I might be wrong, of course, but I kind of seriously doubt anyone writing to us on this board is pulling down $250K.

If they are, then we can be reasonable sure that their skill to give them that kind of income was choosing the right parents.

Right-all people making more than $250K got it from their parents. You really ARE envious of people with money aren't you ?

Then you haven't been paying attention or just prefer to ignore it when McCain has clearly said "Washington is broken". Sorta make one doubt everything else you claim to know.

Are you stupid enough to think that McCain is going to fix it?

The FIX in Washington IS the problem, and McCain is and has been in on that FIX his whole life.

Keep pandering to the powerful.

Maybe they're give you crumbs off their tables.

Probably they already are, which would explain how you could be so blind to what these people are doing to our nation.

Keep pandering to the powerful.

Maybe they're give you crumbs off their tables.

Probably they already are, which would explain how you could be so blind to what these people are doing to our nation.

Yes, as a matter of fact I have a Tull verse for this too. :D

I work in dark factories --- a cog in the big wheel
driving grey satanic mills and weaving sad stories.
And faceless masters --- oh, they pay me plenty ---
crumbs from their luncheon packs, harsh wine from
bottles half empty.

Forum List

Back