Thats the ticket.....gonna be fun, fun, fun

Alpha1

NAVY
Jun 3, 2007
lol....

Kucinich is seeing UFO's and Richardson says the government hasn't "come clean" on the Rosewell sighting.....
Great pair for Democrat President and VP......:cuckoo:

lol....

Kucinich is seeing UFO's and Richardson says the government hasn't "come clean" on the Rosewell sighting.....
Great pair for Democrat President and VP......:cuckoo:

Alpha, the majority of Americans believe in life outside of this planet. To say that you've seen something flying that you couldn't identify, whether you assumed it was extra-terrestrial or not, is not even close to a disqualification for President.

You'd rather your candidate conform to some type of media-driven perceived 'image', which keeps them from speaking their mind?

That's the kind of thing that makes 1/2 the electorate not participate in the vote. People are tired of that kind of politics. It's getting boring.

I've never even seen anything that i thought was an extra terrestrial craft, but I still believe in life outside of Earth. Most people do...so to have seen something you thought was a 'UFO', it would only emphasize your belief.

Why should that be considered 'cuckoo'? Because the media says that's 'tin-foil hat' stuff? Come on. THINK FOR YOURSELF. Who cares what Bill O'Reilly, or Chris Mathews might think or say about it.

You're not a nut case if you believe other life exists. You're a free-thinker. The world could use a lot more free-thinkers these days, anyway.

Kucinich is one of my least favorite candidates. Yet, let’s keep in mind that just because people have not seen UFO’s does not necessarily prove that UFO’s do not exist. I think that some people are still trying to find a definitive link between Saddam and AQ. They may be trying to prove that Saddam had WMD at the time of the attack – besides some old empty canisters. Those might be poor examples but the point still remains that just because we have not seen things yet, does not mean that they do not exist.

(Twilight theme song echoes in the background)

I've never even seen anything that i thought was an extra terrestrial craft, but I still believe in life outside of Earth. Most people do...so to have seen something you thought was a 'UFO', it would only emphasize your belief.

Why should that be considered 'cuckoo'? Because the media says that's 'tin-foil hat' stuff? Come on. THINK FOR YOURSELF. Who cares what Bill O'Reilly, or Chris Mathews might think or say about it.

You're not a nut case if you believe other life exists. You're a free-thinker. The world could use a lot more free-thinkers these days, anyway.

Kucinich sees something strange in the sky and is mercilessly lampooned in the most Christian nation on earth.

Yet these same devil dodging Christians gave Dimwit a second term, despite (because of?) him declaring war on the world, because they obviously believe him when he says their imaginary Jewish playmate told him to?? :cuckoo:

And if that’s not bad enough, the pretend friend of these feeble minded fanatics commands them to kill all unbelievers - which is precisely what they have done every time they have had the power to do so.

And you wonder why we are on the eve of destruction :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back