That's right people, the infamous "JESTER" has arrived!

That's right!
I'm always right!
I'm politically right!
My dick leans right!
Hell, i'm even right handed!
So, yes, i'm right alright!

Now, for those of you who know me from the MSNBC board, you know the deal.
For those of you who don't know me, stay on my good side and everything will be just fine!. Cross me, and i'll hammer ya'!. And believe you me, there is NO ONE better at hammering loony liberal idiots than I!
Bottom line:
BOW TO THE JESTER, FOR I OWN YOU! :clap2:

Oh yeah, he's gone.:cuckoo:

Anyway, welcome Nasty Joker urr Evil Clown...oh shit, who are you again?

WELCOME WICKED!

beer2.jpg

oh yeah, we're gonna get along just great :)

frypan.gif

That's right!
I'm always right!
I'm politically right!
My dick leans right!

For those of you who don't know me, stay on my good side and everything will be just fine!. Cross me, and i'll hammer ya'!. And believe you me, there is NO ONE better at hammering loony liberal idiots than I!
Bottom line:
BOW TO THE JESTER, FOR I OWN YOU!:clap2:

On my way to base this morning I trod on a fucking dog turd. This horrible, stinking piece of shit stuck to the sole of my boot. Do you know something? It reminded me of you.

That's right!
I'm always right!
I'm politically right!
My dick leans right!

Bottom line:

Already on ignore. I don't need more children from the outer limits trying to educate me.

That's right!
I'm always right!
I'm politically right!
My dick leans right!

Bottom line:

Already on ignore. I don't need more children from the outer limits trying to educate me.

Yawn....yet another...Juvenile Jester.....

That's right!
I'm always right!
I'm politically right!
My dick leans right!

Bottom line:

Reading some of the other reactions, I guess nobody took this jerk seriously. Hallelujah. I hate silly politics.

Only people with small dicks do that.

Luissa would never do that, though she has commented on how big her boobs are! :lol:

She has? Damn, I ALWAYS miss the good stuff ....:doubt:

I've seen her claim that her boobs are the best.

Sadly, no photographical evidence was provided.
Photographically speaking, photographical has not yet been approved for use in public. Photographic evidence of boobs can be misleading...what with PhotoShop and double exposures and all. I'll need a tactile inspection to confirm the titty authenticity.

Last edited:
That's right!
I'm always right!
I'm politically right!
My dick leans right!

Bottom line:

Reading some of the other reactions, I guess nobody took this jerk seriously. Hallelujah. I hate silly politics.

Yes...kind of reminds of the new dog on the block when the new dog comes in hackles up and full of self importance...loudly barking to proclaim his sense of importance. The big dogs ignore him as irrelevant....the middle rank...lifts a strategic leg....the puppies scramble to assert their places...

and the rest of us sit back and eat popcorn :D

Yes...kind of reminds of the new dog on the block when the new dog comes in hackles up and full of self importance...loudly barking to proclaim his sense of importance. The big dogs ignore him as irrelevant....the middle rank...lifts a strategic leg....the puppies scramble to assert their places...

thats pretty much it

thats pretty much it

I'm out of popcorn but I'll share my cheetos:eusa_angel:

That's right!
I'm always right!
I'm politically right!
My dick leans right!

Bottom line:

Yawn....yet another...Juvenile Jester.....

From my experience reading message boards, it's now possible to tell within plus/minus three years how old someone is, just by their tone, phrasing, and choice of words and symbols for emphasis. I'm guessing "Jester" is 21-ish, still living at home probably with a nice conservative family where he picks up on a few political yarns, but still spends the majority of his computer time yakking on FaceBook or texting his latest BFF.

Forum List

Back