That's right people, the infamous "JESTER" has arrived!

Once again, the rest of the former MSNBC posters are embarrassed by the arrival of a complete fucktard. :eusa_wall:

So, quit embarrasing us, and simply leave, ya' lil' candyass!

Don't you have some burgers needing your attention? Or didn't McDonald's want you anymore either? Punkass clown.

So who might you actually be, ya' lil' pussy?
Too gutless to make yourself known no doubt. Also no doubt that i've OWNED your gutless lil' a$$ many times on the other board.
So, fess up lil' man, what liberal moron might you be?
LMAO!

Don't you have some burgers needing your attention? Or didn't McDonald's want you anymore either? Punkass clown.

Too gutless to make yourself known no doubt. Also no doubt that i've OWNED your gutless lil' a$$ many times on the other board.
LMAO!

i feel compelled to point out the inherent worthlessness of owning someone's gutless ass on an anonymous messageboard.

:eusa_shhh:

LMAO!

Everybody, meet Chef. He and anna are a match made in troll heaven. Just can't beat crazy and stupid shackin' up in the cardboard box under the bridge.

LMAO!

Everybody, meet Chef. He and anna are a match made in troll heaven. Just can't beat crazy and stupid shackin' up in the cardboard box under the bridge.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha!

He's an anna? TOO FUNNY!

Oh, this is going to be so much fun! :clap2:

LMAO!

He's an anna? TOO FUNNY!

Well, he doesn't use as!!! many!!! excalamation points!!!

;)

LMAO!

i feel compelled to point out the inherent worthlessness of owning someone's gutless ass on an anonymous messageboard.

I feel compelled to point out the inherent worthlessness of being a "super moderator" on some podunk message board,
But hey, don't worry, you'll end up bowing to me before long!:eusa_pray::lol:

Last edited:
LMAO!

I feel compelled to point out the inherent worthlessness of being a "super moderator" on some podunk message board,
But hey, don't worry, you'll end up bowing to me before long!:eusa_pray::lol:

good one!

do you miss eunice kennedy shriver?

LMAO!

hey, he was a winner on the interwebs
LOL

LMAO!

:eek: the male version of Anna?
oh wonderful

He's an anna? TOO FUNNY!

Well, he doesn't use as!!! many!!! excalamation points!!!

;)

Any more than three exclamation points and I start to question a person's sanity.

Forum List

Back