That's right people, the infamous "JESTER" has arrived!

So who might you actually be, ya' lil' pussy?
Too gutless to make yourself known no doubt. Also no doubt that i've OWNED your gutless lil' a$$ many times on the other board.
So, fess up lil' man, what liberal moron might you be?
LMAO!

i feel compelled to point out the inherent worthlessness of owning someone's gutless ass on an anonymous messageboard.

:eusa_shhh:
I feel compelled to point out the inherent worthlessness of being a "super moderator" on some podunk message board,
But hey, don't worry, you'll end up bowing to me before long!:eusa_pray::lol:
yet you just joined this "podunk message board"

So who might you actually be, ya' lil' pussy?
Too gutless to make yourself known no doubt. Also no doubt that i've OWNED your gutless lil' a$$ many times on the other board.
So, fess up lil' man, what liberal moron might you be?
LMAO!

Everybody, meet Chef. He and anna are a match made in troll heaven. Just can't beat crazy and stupid shackin' up in the cardboard box under the bridge.
:eek: the male version of Anna?
oh wonderful

Think if anna and KWO mated.....

i feel compelled to point out the inherent worthlessness of owning someone's gutless ass on an anonymous messageboard.

I feel compelled to point out the inherent worthlessness of being a "super moderator" on some podunk message board,

we can always use another banjo player

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RyKvD-4IxOY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RyKvD-4IxOY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

welcome, jester!

he had like 40 post before he posted his entry post.

that is why i greeted him the way i did.

good one!

do you miss eunice kennedy shriver?
Nope. Didn't know the woman, therefore it's impossible to miss her. But, out of all the scumbags in that family she did the most good.
I mean, it's not like she drunkenly drove off a bridge and purposely watched someone die. Or, had a hollywood starlett murdered to keep her silenced.
May she RIP!
May fat Teddy's tumor explode during the Kennedy's thanksgiving dinner and spew brain matter all over the table, thereby ruining what might have been a good day for those corrupt, liberal piles o' garbage!:lol:

we can always use another banjo player

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RyKvD-4IxOY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RyKvD-4IxOY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

welcome, jester!

Ronny Cox is under appreciated.

good one!

Nope. Didn't know the woman, therefore it's impossible to miss her. But, out of all the scumbags in that family she did the most good.
I mean, it's not like she drunkenly drove off a bridge and purposely watched someone die. Or, had a hollywood starlett murdered to keep her silenced.
May she RIP!
May fat Teddy's tumor explode during the Kennedy's thanksgiving dinner and spew brain matter all over the table, thereby ruining what might have been a good day for those corrupt, liberal piles o' garbage!:lol:

Godamn, you play a mean banjo!

Quite the JESTER! :razz:

good one!

May she RIP!
HOLY SHIT
how many other conspiracy theories do you believe?

Last edited:
That's right!
I'm always right!
I'm politically right!
My dick leans right!
Hell, i'm even right handed!
So, yes, i'm right alright!

Now, for those of you who know me from the MSNBC board, you know the deal.
For those of you who don't know me, stay on my good side and everything will be just fine!. Cross me, and i'll hammer ya'!. And believe you me, there is NO ONE better at hammering loony liberal idiots than I!
Bottom line:
BOW TO THE JESTER, FOR I OWN YOU!:clap2:

:neutral:

That's right!
I'm always right!
I'm politically right!
My dick leans right!

For those of you who don't know me, stay on my good side and everything will be just fine!. Cross me, and i'll hammer ya'!. And believe you me, there is NO ONE better at hammering loony liberal idiots than I!
Bottom line:

yeah, we have another one
i wonder if he will last longer than the last one that proclaimed his "greatness"

That's right!
I'm always right!
I'm politically right!
My dick leans right!

Bottom line:

i wonder if he will last longer than the last one that proclaimed his "greatness"

:doubt:

That's right!
I'm always right!
I'm politically right!
My dick leans right!

Bottom line:

Who was that again...?:badgrin:

Forum List

Back