"That was then. This is now"?????

Many others were at that meeting a nd they all said it was about ideas of how to reduce costs and not a downdressing of the CBO.

Yes, but THAT information does not fit the GOP agenda, so they simply ignore it. See how this game works now?

If the GOP could raise legitimate questions about legitimate issues, I'd be inclined to listen to them a whole heck of a lot more. But because I refuse to indulge these flights of fantasy - I have nothing to listen to 90% of the time when a Republican opens his/her mouth.

It's just sad.

THAT is the worst part of all of this. After this country put Obama into the WH, I truly hoped the GOP would get the message and clean ranks and get their asses in gear. Instead, these idiots have chosen to play deflection games and be the party of "no"....I just don't get it. I thought they were supposed to work FOR the American people?

So.....are the Republicans simply playing party line politics?

They are holding Obama to his own promise.

Remember "I will not sign the healthcare reform bill if it adds one dime to the deficit."

And according to the CBO, it will not.
Yeah, after a quiet meeting in the White house with three guys who have no necks, the CBO suddenly changed their tune. But that is okay. Just part of the game they play in D.C.

Oh, wait. Wasn't Mr. Obama going to change that?

Hmmmmmmmm

Hmmmm . . . Darkwind loses on this one as well.

Tell you what, fellow. Want to stay in the Republican Party? Start coming up with positive ideas rather than making all of us in the GOP look like we are fellow idiots with you.

They are holding Obama to his own promise.

Remember "I will not sign the healthcare reform bill if it adds one dime to the deficit."

And according to the CBO, it will not.
Yeah, after a quiet meeting in the White house with three guys who have no necks, the CBO suddenly changed their tune. But that is okay. Just part of the game they play in D.C.

Oh, wait. Wasn't Mr. Obama going to change that?

Hmmmmmmmm

When in doubt, make vague references to make-believe illegal activities.

Yes, but THAT information does not fit the GOP agenda, so they simply ignore it. See how this game works now?

If the GOP could raise legitimate questions about legitimate issues, I'd be inclined to listen to them a whole heck of a lot more. But because I refuse to indulge these flights of fantasy - I have nothing to listen to 90% of the time when a Republican opens his/her mouth.

It's just sad.

THAT is the worst part of all of this. After this country put Obama into the WH, I truly hoped the GOP would get the message and clean ranks and get their asses in gear. Instead, these idiots have chosen to play deflection games and be the party of "no"....I just don't get it. I thought they were supposed to work FOR the American people?

It sure looks like one party doesn't want the democrat's version of healthcare reform, cap and trade, and more taxes....yeah, they would say "no". But....did you notice that they said YES to the Afganistan situation and went along with Obama? From what the polls show, they ARE working for the American people. just an observation....

Thank you for admitting that the GOP is simply playing party line games with our health insurance...

Thank you for trying to put words in my mouth.

What I clearly said was after Obama called the umpire to the owners box, the officiating is much more to his liking.

I am not putting words into your mouth. I am simply reading between the lines and stating what you are obviously not willing to.

:lol:....Oh cool we have a mind reader on this messageboard.
What you fail to get is the fact that the CBO went into the office as a thorn, and came out of the office in Obama's hip pocket. You really don't have to do a lot of mind reading to figure this one out. The CBO is tainted once he did what he did. :lol:

Forum List

Back